[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look in my eyyyyyes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: PunkMickey-2.jpg (195KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
PunkMickey-2.jpg
195KB, 600x450px
Lets get past all the hate and determine what are the legitimate odds of Punk defeating Mickey Gall? What does he have to do or what has to happen?
>>
Zero.
>>
50/50
>>
>>1357701
100%
>>
mickey gall isnt very good, but I'm sure he's better than phil

I have don't even have a blue belt in jiujitsu yet and I do karate pretty casually and I'm pretty sure I could beat him
>>
>>1357701

>>1357739
Yes
>>1357706
No
>>1357725
Maybe

I don't know
>>
>>1357706
>>1357739
>>1357725
Well that pretty much runs the gamut...
>>
i'd say 90/10 gall. most people think he'll be knocked out in the first minute but i don't think so I expect him to lose but not has bad as people think.
>>
>one has cauliflower ears
>one does not
Literally all you need to tell
>>
>>1357701
Wrestlefag here. I give him a 1 in 9 chance. He is going in unprepared against a person who has actually had MMA experience before. I'm almost positive he will get KO'd.
>>
If CM Punk wins pro wrestling is officially real and returns to /sp/
>>
If Phil wins it's pretty much proof that UFC is fake and pre-determined.
>>
>>1358075
Dana wants to make him look strong.
>>
>>1358065
failure to nurse your injuries properly isn't an indication of fighting ability
>>
Irish fighter?
Quite a chance.
Emo fighter?
Not a chance.
>>
>>1358089
Direct indication of experience.
>>
>>1358095
no, people develop it because they aren't tending to their injuries properly, Boxers are at greater risk of it than grapplers but grapplers walk around with it like a badge of honor like a bunch of retards
heh, check this out bro, I have a physical deformity now! Im so fuckin tough

drain that shit and throw an ice pack on it.
>>
>>1358112
You wanna be autistic about it you go right ahead. I have said nothing that is not the truth.
>>
>>1358118
the people that have fucked ears are the autists.
durr Imma damage my hearing and be ugly to show how tuff I am!
Might as well stop setting broken bones too
>>
>>1357701
He needs to be 10 years younger and at least 5 years more experienced.
>>
>>1357701
Gall is obviously taking a dive so dana can set a rematch for next year for more PPV buys
>>
>>1357753
Can you repeat the question?
>>
Why are you retards pretending punk isn't going to win. Manhug is about as real as wrestling
>>
>>1357701
I'll bet Phil will work out some kind of multi-million dollar deal with Mickey to throw the fight so he doesn't look stupid, that's the only way he'll win
>>
>>1358239

>so he doesn't look stupid

Too late
>>
>>1358236
Don't bother, they probably still thinking boxing is legit, too.
>>
>>1358236

MMA isn't scripted like your soap opera
>>
File: punkvgallline.png (911KB, 1345x887px) Image search: [Google]
punkvgallline.png
911KB, 1345x887px
For those of you that don't bet.

+260 means betting just 100 dollars wins you 260 (to collect 360)

-380 means betting 380 dollars wins you only 100 dollars (to collect 480)

If anyone thinks "there is literally no way Punk wins" and they don't put their life savings on Gall, they are talking out of their ass. No one passes up free money.
>>
>>1362440

Okay bet your entire life savings on Phil. Don't cry when he's lying on the canvas tapping out to a rear naked choke in the first round.
>>
>>1362337
Kek it totally is
>>
>>1362471

>bet your entire life savings on phil

Literally never said that or implied that anywhere in my post. Holy shit you're beyond retarded.
>>
>>1362542

Youre a dummy
>>
Zero
>>
It's likely that Gall will be paid off to sell the fight and make it last 3 rounds. It's inconceivable that Punk even lands a single significant strike on Gall and if it goes to the ground Gall would sub him instantly.

Contrary to Internet opinion Punk actually has zero wrestling/BJJ ability but is an ok striker (such that it is.)

If that line is still close to valid you'll want to dump all your money on Gall. There's maybe a 1/10 chance the UFC pays Gall so much that he takes a dive but that's Punk's only chance.
>>
>Punk gets in there
>Tries to GTS Gall
>He no sells
>Ask him what the fuck is he doing
>Everybody laughs at him
>Gets knocked out
>>
>>1358231
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW!
>>
>>1362440
desu mickey gall doesnt look like a superstar he wouldnt make it in the WWE
>>
One thing is for sure: Philip is gonna make Mickey Gall look REAL STRONG in there.
>>
>>1362337
>UFC is not scripted
>Dana literally has to incorporate WWE style booking, feuds and shittalk to sell his shit
>Dana literally needs a WWE talent to sell tickets for his annual show
Let's be real, MMA and UFC in particular were hot shit like 5 years ago. When McGregor is done, UFC will have NO DRAWS. Casuals are not interested in 3 minutes long matches. There's no way Dana will allow Phil to lose, especially after all that shitstorm he had to endure because of him.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.