[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best Televised Matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (164KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
164KB, 1920x1090px
What are some examples of good or great matches you've seen on free TV?

Cage vs Matanza was great. Best match Cage and Matanza have both had in Lucha Underground so far this match really helped both men.
>>
>>1353579
I might watch TNA now, this is actually great stuff. Not even meming. It's more interesting than most WWE bullshit.
>>
>>1353580

There hasn't been that many GOOD Televised matches in TNA they're just "Acceptably Average"

2014 was a different story: The Trios 3-Way Tag-Team Championship Best of 5-series and the Roode/Lashley feud was 10/10 work rate
>>
CENA vs CESARO
CENA vs HBK
CENA vs CM PUNK
CENA vs REY MYSTERIO
>>
>>1353584

>CENA vs REY MYSTERIO

Mysterio is having the time of his life at Lucha Underground. He'll never have to come back to the WWE ever again

Vince desperately wants Alberto to be Eddie and Kalisto to be Rey and he's failing with both
>>
HBK vs Shelton Benjamin
HBK vs Cena
TLC3
Cena vs Punk

Special mention to Two Man Power Trip vs Jericho and Benoit, that match is literally GOAT
>>
>>1353590

>HBK vs Shelton Benjamin

Shawn has gone on record to say that match is on his Top 20 best list and it was great getting to know Benjamin from an in ring perspective

It sucks dick that Vince didn't make MVP and Shelton stars because they were almost perfect. Apollo is gonna have that same problem
>>
>>1353593
kek shelton sucked ass on the mic
>>
>>1353600

Gold Standard Shelton is a lot like Perfect 10 Tye Dilliger in a way.

Shelton could have been great and I think they really should have let him win the World Heavyweight Championship and the ECW Championship

Raw is notorious in that no one deserving gets to go over because Vince is retarded
>>
>>1353604
>Vince is retarded
and racist dont forget racist
>>
>>1353609

Vince recently released his Autobiography before Stephanie released her

There are MULTIPLE graphic chapters of Vince getting raped by all his step fathers and his step moms too
>>
Cage had better matches in Season 1.

>>1353580
...it's not TNA dummy

>>1353593
>>1353604
Shelton was very inconsistent and pretty much lost all his talent in the late 2000s. He's terrible nowadays.
>>
Eddie vs Edge no DQ on Smackdown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPasZ90HRog

That Angle and Bork Iron Man match that was also on Smackdown.
>>
>pleb underground

tell me when they have anyone half as good as kalisto down there in that cash blackhole
>>
>>1353934

Cage vs Mundo Steel Cage Match is like the best Cage match I can remember off the top of my head due to the sheer ass beating Mundo took and that 10/10 Kendo Stick trajectory
>>
>>1353939

>Kalisto
>Good

Have you not watched a single WWE Kalisto match in your life

Sin Cara must have groped Kalisto with his botched hands because Kalisto is literally trying to kill himself every match he's in

It also doesn't help Vince keeps putting Kalisto in matches with stars who could potentially but him in life threatening injuries
>>
>>1353939
>/wwe/ shitter
>calling anybody pleb

Fénix is way fucking better than Kalisto just for starters.
>>
>>1353952
I really enjoyed his matches against Puma.

And of course the FCA against Mack is fucking dope.
>>
>>1353968

I dunno what's next for Fenix I think its Fenix/Mundo or Fenix/Dragon Azteca because Puma turned heel and is facing Mysterio
>>
>>1353969

I think Willie Mack isn't that great. He's starting to get visible beer gut and his offense is literally nothing but CAW Attitude Era moves
>>
>>1353970
Fénix is feuding with the Trios Champs

>>1353971
Your opinions are shit.
>>
>>1353974

Only 1 of the Trios Champions tho if he were to feud with all 3 of them he needs 2 more members to make a Trios Team like Drago and Daga
>>
File: teamAAA.jpg (49KB, 480x310px) Image search: [Google]
teamAAA.jpg
49KB, 480x310px
>>1353975
Fénix already has a Trios team...

>Daga

Please.
>>
>>1353980

Ssh keep your spoilers to yourself I wanna pretend Lucha Underground is happening in real time
>>
>>1353579
outlaw wrestling haha
>>
>>1354007
...they've been teaming since last year's tournament lad
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.