[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: images (88).jpg (11KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
images (88).jpg
11KB, 234x300px
>>
File: images (89).jpg (15KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (89).jpg
15KB, 443x332px
>>
YOU
>>
Vince always gets his way, so yes.
>>
>>1353145
Vince fucked all the divas and paid them to keep quiet about it. A few did it 100% willingly in exchange for increased relevance. Obviously the same applies to a lot of the men. His dreamfuck was Chyna because she was both woman and muscular man, so he gave his daughter to Haitch in exchange. It worked out really well for Haitch since he could use this to advance his own career as well without letting Vince touch him.

Of course Chyna then posed on Playboy and Vince didn't like his fuckdoll exposing herself for other men, which is the real reason why he started treating her like shit and fucked up her career. The combination of being traded for the boss' daughter, being used as Vince's cumdumpster and having all of this be for nothing because she posed for Playboy is what placed her firmly on mental breakdown territory.

Tru fax.
>>
>>1353581
Kek
>>
>>1353588
I might watch TNA now, this is actually great stuff. Not even meming. It's more interesting than most WWE bullshit.
>>
>>1353595
I might watch TNA now, this is actually great stuff. Not even meming. It's more interesting than most WWE bullshit.
>>
>>1353595
>>1353601
>kek
kek
>>
>>1353603
>>kek
>kek
kek
>>
>>1353588
you know it to be true. Someone get this to High Heeled Jill so we can have a comic where Vince has Chyna sodomized by all his buddies as punishment for posing on Playboy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
did they?
>>
>>1353581
>without letting Vince touch him.
Was believable until you ruined it with this lie
>>
>>1355037
>did they?
Past tense, anon? Really...?
>>
>>1355045
Hardly. Haitch would do almost anything to advance himself, but being the way he is he couldn't handle being Vince's bitch. He's the one that does the burials, not the one having something buried in him.

Hence, he gave Chyna away instead. Since it was such a rare opportunity for Vince, truly the manliest of women, he gave Haitch a lot more for her than he would have done otherwise and they ended up bonding over this trade and subsequent tag teaming of Chyna and Steph.
>>
>>1355131
>Hardly. Haitch would do almost anything to advance himself, but being the way he is he couldn't handle being Vince's bitch. He's the one that does the burials, not the one having something buried in him.

Believable until this point.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EQRLDuqpY0

Did they?
>>
>>1355174
That's so tender.

I think 1'35" is the exact moment when he slips gently inside.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.