[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck IS this guy? Does he have an actual job?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160602_165415.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_165415.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Seriously. I see the same faggots at every single show every week. Especially that smiling dumbfuck with the neon green smiley face shirt? Do they have connections inside WWE to get the same/best seats every week? Do they have jobs? Just inheritance basement dwellers that follow wrestling like Deadheads? Wtf?
>>
Who cares?
>>
what are plants
>>
>>1350670
Maybe. So they have real jobs within and travel with WWE? Writers?
>>
>>1350670
nah hes a fan saw him at NXT dallas, didnt show him on screen.
>>
>>1350674
most likely just random people to keep the cover. almost every show with a televised audience uses plants so there's no way vince doesn't
>>
That guy and a few others are just trust fund kids who just blow all their money on WWE related items. The one in the picture actually said his grandfather died and told him "do what makes you happy." or something like that.
>>
>>1350696
That's what I figured. I'm disgusted and kinda jealous at the same time
>>
ring crew
>>
>>1350670
This.

There is some tall lanky fucker who always wears a red hat, that is literally at every single wwe event. He is a plant as well.
>>
The worst kind of fans aka fans who go to shows not to watch wrestling but to get themselves over.

At least that guy stays away from the hard camera for most of the time, there's another fatty smark who is almost always in the hard camera and he's very hard to miss.
>>
>that time frank the cuck got really fucking butthurt about not being on a list of the biggest wwe fans

feels good man
>>
>>1350666
>not knowing Brock lesnar guy
>>
Is it true Frank the Clown is fucking Foleys daughter??
>>
>>1350919
yes
>>
>>1350924
Jesus fucking christ imma kms
>>
>>1350927
gain millions of dollars and pay for all her stuff and you can take his place.
>>
>>1350666
Has nobody here noticed that he has Satan trips?
>>
>>1350919

Does Mick watch?
>>
>>1350666
>its a brock lesnar mark-out guy episode
>>
>>1350942
Go back to /b/ nobody cares about that shit here
>>
>>1350942
Fucking Slayerrrr
>>
>>1350666
>>1351024
Fuck off. Satan Trips confirm Brock Lesnar Guy is the Antichrist
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.