[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Asp/ does he do steroids? Serious question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 21

File: images_crop_north.jpg (12KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
images_crop_north.jpg
12KB, 218x231px
/Asp/ does he do steroids? Serious question.
>>
>>1347553
Unlikely, but he's definitely on PEDS of some sort
>>
It's the sky blue?
>>
>>1347562
>>1347564
If so do u think Vince knows or turns his head the other way?
>>
>>1347569
yes
>>
File: smug cat.jpg (12KB, 211x212px) Image search: [Google]
smug cat.jpg
12KB, 211x212px
>>1347562

>unlikely

>he is definitelly on PEDS of some sort

18+, holly shit

Ofc the guy is on fucking steroids. If you know enough about drugs, or you just pay a guy to spoon feed you, you can cheat on any basic steroid test, provided you don't get lazy. There is also shit like HGH, wich won't be detected on a normal test, and Cena can afford it.
>>
>>1347598

growth hormone isn't a steroid, moron
>>
He is probably on at least some Testosterone. Doubt he is on loads of stuff though. Probably was back when he was a bodybuilder.
>>
File: constanza.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
constanza.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>1347602

>semantics fag

Have sex and then kill yourself.

HGH is banned in any sports competition and gets the same job done.

>b-but it's not a steroid

Retard.
>>
He's openly said he's never taken steroids in his life.

Doesn't mean he's never taken some sort of supplement but roids he denies, you can find several interviews.
>>
File: star treke lele.png (612KB, 803x753px) Image search: [Google]
star treke lele.png
612KB, 803x753px
>>1347617

>a drug user woudl totally not lie about his drug use

God damn
>>
>>1347627
Most wrestlers wouldn't go out of their way to deny using roids so openly.

Triple H refuses to comment on any roid questions or take a steroid test. If there's anyone who's dodging the bullet in the company it's Trips.
>>
he's definitely on hgh and the wwe would never suspend him if they every found him breaking the policy anyways
>>
>>1347617
Obviously he's going to deny it lol.

OP the most obvious signs to steroid usage are huge shoulders and traps, I'm not going to explain the science behind it but you can almost always tell with those. He's on more than just Test though, the guy is super lean yet looks full af.
>>
>>1347614

>strong opinion without knowing about what's being discussed

>doubling down when he knows he was wrong

super hot take, moron
>>
OP here
The reason I ask is because I'm rewatching that cnn special they did focused around the death of Benoit/eddy and overall steroid usage in the WWE and I can't help but to.sit here fuming over how many unnecessary deaths are connected to the drug usage in wrestling and even going as far as Vince doing them himself and providing his employees with drugs. Although nothing of that is new news I was wondering how you guys think it's handled back stage bow a days?
I personally can see Vince handing out and Turing his blind eye but only to employees oh his.choosing instead of everyone running rampant backstage juicing up.
>>
The one thing that always bothered me about Cena's body is the matter of he is a tall man in reality, but his body despite being so tall still looks like it's too big for him. Like the size of his shoulders just looks so weird.
>>
>>1347639
The WWE doctors prescribe it to certain individuals, that way they can get their blood checked regularly and make sure they don't get another Eddie on their case.

People have been saying for a long time now that when the old school wrestlers get older and die of heart complications due to PED usage the wrestling biz is in trouble.
>>
File: roman.jpg (44KB, 563x657px) Image search: [Google]
roman.jpg
44KB, 563x657px
>>1347631

Just becasue most of them preffer to not just lie, doens't mean that he is telling the truth. He can lie all he wants and there is nothing that people can do to prove otherwise, as he is smart enough to not fail all the WWE drug tests. And if he ever does, he gets protected.

Holly shit you are a mark.
>>
>>1347652
I bet you think HGH is the same as Steroids.

A lot of old school guys took roids.

Nowadays it's frowned upon to take pure roids
>>
File: heresy.jpg (58KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
heresy.jpg
58KB, 599x599px
>>1347638

This is bait, isn't it?
>>
>>1347658

HGH is still banned and is still using performance enhancing drugs to achieve completelly unnatural results.

How did BMJ get with a dumb whore like you, Nikki?
>>
>>1347617
>I can't say that I haven't, but there's no way you can prove i have
>>
>>1347665
>Implying every sport doesn't use HGH to heal athletes faster

You think NFL runners recover from torn ACL's that fast naturally?
>>
File: Billygraham.jpg (77KB, 674x644px) Image search: [Google]
Billygraham.jpg
77KB, 674x644px
>>1347553

Yes.

Read the Wellness Policy. It allows testosterone replacement therapy on doctors orders - "Medical Use Exemption Forms" - and the testing isn't set up to catch human growth hormone. The distinctive sheen and cut look of a Rollins, Neville, Balor? HGH.

My guess would be certain individuals are exempt from testing and use anabolics or only tested half-heartedly to work the other boys. (Consider CM Punk's "you gonna be tested?" jab to big nose.) I would put HHH, Cena, Reigns and Lesnar in that category for sure. Bold, tren, mast and sust will all be words known to them.

>"YO, BUT WHAT ABOUT RYBACK?"

125mg/week test like most of the boys, but will be inecting enough HGH for all of them combined. One of the side effects of HGH is it enlarges your heart and bones (and causes cancer growth - see Big John Studd). Notice how warped Ryback's skull is even compared to three years ago.

>"THE WIMMIN?"

Orals - winstol, anavar - and clenbuterol. Besides the masculine traits - Nikki/Natalya's jawlines - and husky voices - Nia Jax; a lot of the girls have the unnatural clen leanness.
>>
>>1347671
Don't forget Charlotte has definitely dabbled into the TRT a bit.Her shoulders and vascularity give it away.
>>
>>1347671
Pretty much. I would bet money that almost everyone on the roster is on something, man or woman. Only a total mark would think that people would just stop using after the wellness policy came in. They're simply smarter about it.
>>
It always bothered me how big his shoulders are, like, it looks uncomfortable. Same with guys like Ryback. That's why I always admired the look of Orton, Orton looks like straight otter mode that can be achieved through long years of hard work.
>>
File: todd dissaproves.png (92KB, 223x236px) Image search: [Google]
todd dissaproves.png
92KB, 223x236px
>>1347668

>being this retarded

Nigger, of course they use it, and guess what, it's fucking banned anyway, that doesn't fucking stop people from using it. Every competetive sport + pro wrestling has drugs involved. ONly dumb marks like you think that testing does anything. Knowing how to cheat a drug test is part of the game.
>>
>>1347684
BeC+ketty is probably a degenerate drug user too
>>
>>1347639
>...sit here fuming over how many unnecessary deaths are connected to the drug usage

>>1347671

Me again. Get ready for the fallout in twenty years when your average Superstar in 2016 is dying from complications of a career of HGH use. It works very well as a muscle builder/body healer, but you'll be hearing a lot about mysterious wrestler deaths from a variety of cancers.
>>
>>1347684

Don't think so, probably just anavar. She has had manly shoulders since high school
>>
>>1347684
Women can be born with manly shoulders.
>>
>>1347553
I feel like he did when he started out, but has stopped recently since it'd be a huge blow to kids to find out their hero is a druggie.
>>
I think what blows my mind is that Paige is a notified chain smoker but she has one of the least hoarse voices of the roaster in terms of women.

>Natalya
>Charlie
>Dana Brooke
>>
>>1347553
steroids bring dishonor
>>
Cena is looking extra skinny these days, so no, he's not.
>>
>>1347700
>>1347707
kek

You reach a certain point where you have to cruise on test among other things not only to maintain that look but just to keep your body functioning normally.
>>
>>1347602
>it isn't a steroid

Yet it does the same thing.
>>
>>1347707

I don't watch, so if he is actually smaller:

1. He's getting off to have a kid. See Ole Anderson tashe-era HHH bloating up when he went off to have his first girl.
2. The injury has prevented him from training.

Mark my words - he'll be a ripped phreak again by wrestlemania.
>>
>>1347617
Roids are banned in USA, you fuckwit.
He'd get fined/put in jail for admitting it.

Also, he was a bodybuilder, so he obviously was on roids.
>>
>BMJ
>Cheating
18+
>>
>>1347617
just like the rock said he only did roids in college and "they didn't work"
>>
>>1347688
And yet Orton is confirmed to have broken the wellness policy, and of course...

>roid rage
>>
>>1347553
Cena was a bodybuilder before he got into production wrestling. Hell yeah he's juicing.
>>
>>1347553
WWE on PEDs
>Cena
>HHH
>Neville
>Ryback
>Brock

Missing anyone?
>>
>>1348974
orton
>>
>>1348974
Rollins does now
>>
>>1348984
You think Orton still does? He has been doughy at times recently.

>>1348987
Absolutely right I forgot him, he looks fucking enormous and they still haven't showed him without a shirt, he might be bigger than Roman at MITB
>>
>>1348974

everyone except for the indie shitters. also, up until very recently (and probably still), many guys were using legal prohormones like halodrol and epistane.
>>
>>1348991
>might

He's always been bigger. Why do you think he ditched the vest only a few months into The Shield's run?
>>
>>1347569

For Cena? Anything.

I would guess that most of the really jacked guys in WWE are on something. Definitely not anabolic steroids, but probably some kind of GH which is much safer.
>>
There are no telltale signs for a roid users. People see big traps and they think it's only possible with drugs. John Cena ain't Rich Piana or the last several Mr Olympias.. those guys are truly what steroid-using bodybuilders look like.

Cena has been a bodybuilder since his teenage years, it's not unbelievable to think that he doesn't use PEDs. He was much bigger as a bodybuilder and earlier on in his career as well.

Besides, you know that wrestlers billed height and weight are never correct, right? They use the same weight for their entire careers.. and John has definitely lost considerable weight since 2002-2005. He's billed at 245 but probably weighs closer to 225. Do we honestly think Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn are over 200lbs? Not a fucking chance.

Once you get to a certain size it isn't as hard as you think to maintain it. Testosterone is the most important thing to maintain size and strength as you age. Everyone seems to think there is only one kind of "HGH" but in reality there are many different types of GH used in many different applications, and there is very little scientific proof concerning the long-term effects of modern day GH used in medicine.
>>
>>1349447

Actually I take that back, Seth looks like he might be right around or just under 200 after recovery.
>>
>>1347691
>c+
>degenerate
back to r9k sashafag
>>
>>1349447
>There are no telltale signs

Yes there is. Huge round pumpkin shaped delts are always the giveaway. You can't build nice round shoulders when natty
>>
File: 2016-05-31-09-57-19-49396414.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-31-09-57-19-49396414.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>1349447
>dehydrated look all year round
>great delts gains
>traps
>abs cut like rock and extremely low bf% while maintaining over 200lbs
>all that while in proto-manlet mode

Yeah, no fucking telltale signs. None. Zero.
>>
>>1349452

yes you can. you must either have shitty genetics or not lift at all. or you still haven't figured out that the sticky on /fit/ is a troll.
>>
>>1349447
The heck are you talking about? Rewatch some smackdowns from 2002, he was a lot skinnier than he was in 2008, when he was at his largest.
>>
>>1347553
I dunno. If he's on roids he either have larger, almost hulk-like muscle (like Big E) or have that chiseled, well-defined muscle (like Masters of Orton).

He has neither of that, so I tend to believe him. Besides I'm a gym regular and Cena's muscle isn't exactly a dime in the dozen.
>>
>>1349850
you're dumb lol, it's literally impossible to have delts like someone who isn't natty
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>1347553
>>
>>1350214
That's just baby oil, mang
>>
File: 1458473938966.jpg (219KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1458473938966.jpg
219KB, 1080x720px
>>1350214
He's a manlet he has to compensate.
>>
>>
>>1350622
Woah...so...this is the power of the singlet
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 193x224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 193x224px
>>1350214
>>1350622
Do a side by side of Eddie Guerrero on his first wwe appearance vs his last

If only he didn't take so much we would still have him and Benoit
>>
>>1348974
Literally everyone. The whole roster are weak and can't resist turning to drugs
>>
Who cares??
>>
>>1350672
About 33 posters before you
>>
>>1350661
>>
>>1350692
I'm betting my ass that Eddie was on tren and that was ultimately what finished his heart.
>>
>>1350661
We probably wouldn't have Benoit still, dude's brain was still a pulpy mash. He would have snapped some time or another.

>>1350692
>Being a cruiserweight
>Roiding up.
I just don't understand man, did he do it because of that main event run he had? Why not just go Mysterio and underdog it? He had the cheating gimmick he might as well used that to explain why he could handled the tougher guys. Doesn't seem like there's any reason for him to need to bulk up.
>>
I am assuming the "popping veins" is a obvious side effect of roid usage, or am I just dumb as fuck?
>>
>>1351201
You can get good vascularity just from being really cut or genetics. Big thick veins is a sign of usage though, yes.
>>
File: embarrassing.jpg (34KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.jpg
34KB, 334x393px
>>1349447

>Cena has been a bodybuilder since his teenage years, it's not unbelievable to think that he doesn't use PEDs

You are a literal mark.

Every fucking competetive bodybuilder uses roids. Even so called "natural" ones still use testosterone here and there and yet consider themselves drug free, because delusional and all that.

"Once you get to a certain size it isn't as hard as you think to maintain it."

At some point, without roids, you are literally struggling just to not lose your gains. ANd even if we concede this point, WWE guys can't fucking maintain this look on the road, where half of the things that you are supposed to do for natural muscle maintenance just can't happen.

>constantly tired
>constantly stressed
>impossible to maintain a near perfect diet on the road
>very little sleep
>constantly getting injured

These things kill natural gains. Yet dumb marks like you can't be bothered to do minimal research.
>>
>>1351201

not necessarily big popping veins, but having the combination of being full, muscular and very dry usually can't be attained without some juice. see del rio when he returned.
>>
no. The guy lifts like a fucking madman. Is he 100% natural, probably not bit for the most part he worked for it
>>
>>1347617
http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/lance-armstrong-doping-denials-18231041
>>
>>1347602
That'll be enough out of you Payton Manning, shouldn't you be preparing a pizza that's never gonna get deliveried?
>>
>>1350703
When they found Eddie's body they flushed all the drugs.
>>
>>1353043
He died in the ring. 18+ retard
>>
>>1353046
Found unconscious in his hotel room, by Chavo.
>>
>>1347553
of course he is. always has been. trust me. i work with roiders.
>>
File: 1464114750825.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1464114750825.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>>1353046
>He died in the ring
>>
>>1350163

you can have round, capped delts without juice. pls get a gym membership.
>>
>>1354797
You can get
>round, caped delts without juice
but you can't get
>round, vascular, popping out like a twerking ass, caped, ideally shaped, just as big as your 22" arms delts without juice

Learn the difference, kiddo.
>>
>>1347698
And feminine penises
>>
>>1347553
He does what he has to do to keep the company strong and to represent the USA. Not that you would know anything about honor or duty.
>>
>>1354950

who in the wwe has even over 18" arms? fatbodies like mark henry, kane and beeg don't count.

on a side note, steroids are and should be a part of wrestling. i'd rather watch a bunch of juice monkies than a bunch of twinky looking indie twats any day.
>>
BIG MAN JOHN is legit.
>>
>>1357158
>on a side note, steroids are and should be a part of wrestling. i'd rather watch a bunch of juice monkies than a bunch of twinky looking indie twats any day.

Body issues: the post
>>
>>1357346

on the contrary

>i don't like watching wrestlers with good physiques because it makes me self conscious. they should all be pale and skinnyfat like me
>>
>>1357356
But I don't care what a wrestler looks like anon, because I don't have body issues.

Can't say the same for >>(You).
>>
>>1347553
The only think he is high on is America's list of heroes.
>>
File: 1463252059299.jpg (46KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
1463252059299.jpg
46KB, 526x568px
>>1357158
>taking the arm size point literally and out of context to make your post feel sensible
Wew lad.

Also, Cena has a 23" arm. So I think Brock on juice would also be in the 20 - 22" range. Neville also probably has somewhere around 19 - 22", but it's hard to tell due to his height.
For comparison, the twink LexFitness has 19" arms.

>i'd rather watch a bunch of juice monkeys than a bunch of twinky looking indie twats any day
Good for you. But I wouldn't want to watch people that can't scratch their own backs wrestle.
>>
>>1351191
Eddie was actually in the run for another World title run around the time he started paling around with Batista (what a stupid angle in hindsight) so I guess him just getting that fucking juiced sort of justified that? I mean I dunno, I really fucking miss Eddie, but Vince around the Ruthless Aggression era would NOT have given Eddie a push if he was still his early WCW size

Fuck Vince and his stupid ass body building fetish
>>
File: pac.jpg (47KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
pac.jpg
47KB, 300x450px
>>1350214
The manlet to save all manlets.

He's due for a return soonish, right? They said his ankle would only take a few months too heal.
>>
>>1347956
>Roids are banned in USA, you fuckwit.
He'd get fined/put in jail for admitting it.

Thats not how the law works here. I can go on tv and claim to smoke 100 gram crack rocks daily, but I won't be put in jail or fined for the admission alone, fuckwit
>>
File: ryback-1430566025-2364584.jpg (225KB, 679x379px) Image search: [Google]
ryback-1430566025-2364584.jpg
225KB, 679x379px
>>1350622
Shame you went with the second pic as his forehead/brow is really what gives it away.

As far as facial aesthetics go, he went from a borderline pretty boy to a neanderthal.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (18KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
18KB, 426x240px
>>1357743
Bald Rich Piana is Kurt Angles final form.
>>
>>1357743
4 S C O O P S
>>
>>1347553

Natty one day you can look like him just lift solid & eat your vitamins you'll have that body in no time breh
>>
>>1360449
And then you'd wake up handcuffed to a house without walls and its furniture turned upside down, you fuckwit.
>>
>>1350692
Roids and coke definitely will make your heart explode.
>>
>>1347553
no.
>>
File: HulkHogan.jpg (31KB, 413x351px) Image search: [Google]
HulkHogan.jpg
31KB, 413x351px
>>1360485
EAT YOUR VITMAINS AND SAY YOUR PRAYERS, AND EVEN YOU CAN HAVE AWESOE 24 INCH PYTHONS LIKE THE HULKSTER DOES! BRUVA!
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.