[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Analytics show that Roman Reigns gains viewers, Dean Ambrose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1438233797193.png (75KB, 255x248px) Image search: [Google]
1438233797193.png
75KB, 255x248px
Analytics show that Roman Reigns gains viewers, Dean Ambrose loses viewers and Seth Rollins is a disaster.

>/asp/ergers hate Roman because he's "bad for biz" but love the other two

why?
>>
The whole Shield singles push is a disaster because they all suck
>>
>>1346834
>Analytics
Got any ketchup on that or are you speaking out of your ass?
>>
LIKE HIM OR HATE HIM, PEOPLE TUNE IN FOR ROMAN MAGGLE
>>
>>1346834
>love the other two

Fuck all three, lad.
>>
Analytics show that Curtis Axel gains viewers, Kofi Kingston loses viewers and The Miz is a disaster.

See I can do it too.
>>
>>1346850
except thats wrong. you dont have proof of shit
>>
>>1346850
>the Miz
>disaster

At least make it as believable as OP
>>
Did you know Sheamus is one of the companies biggest draws in the past 10 years?
>>
>>1346850
AXELMANIA CONFIRMED
>>
>>1346853
Sorry, I forgot about the proof OP posted.
>>
WWE PAST 10 YEARS

DRAW:
CENA
TAKER
ORTON
REIGNS

NON-DRAW:
PUNK
EDGE
HBK
JERICHO
BRYAN

DISASTER:
ROLLINS
AMBROSE
OWENS
>>
>>1346853
>missing the point
>>
>ratings going to record lows with reigns
>meltzer confirmed house shows drawings are down with reigns
>network subscriptions are a third of what they were estimated to be at this point
>worst raw-after-mania ratings in years, compared to jasethy's best in years
>>
>>1346882
those are unadjusted numbers
>>
>>1346886
so non-bullshit numbers?
>>
File: 1443338361343.jpg (285KB, 1776x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1443338361343.jpg
285KB, 1776x1440px
>>1346870
>Orton
>draw

Randy almost killed SD in 2011, he's an anti-draw
>>
>>1346888
numbers that dont account for how many estimated wrestling fans there are in total. it has definitely dropped from 2015 but you cannot account for Reigns being solely responsible
>>
>>1346886
>WWE didn't have a chance to fabricate those numbers

FTFY
>>
>>1346893
segments with Reigns generally do well. not Cena numbers but not CM punk 2012 bad either.
>>
[Citation needed]
>>
>Analytics show that Roman Reigns gains viewers, Dean Ambrose loses viewers and Seth Rollins is a disaster
Not true btw
>>
>>1346834
Post this shit here all you want, but please keep these threads out of /wooo/. Thanks
>>
>>1346893
Considering the massive drop started just after Reigns got his big main event push yes, we can.
>>
>>1346942
No, you can't. Unless you have definitive proof that Roman's segments lost viewers before he got the belt (which it didn't).
>>
>>1346870
Bryan was absolutely a draw. He regularly had the highest viewed Raw segments even through that awful feud with Kane. He drew viewers to Smackdown for fuck sake.
>>
Analytics show that Seth and Ambrose gain viewers, Roman Reigns loses twice as much as Seth gains.

FedoRamen has to resort to outright lies because ratings are collapsing.
>>
>>1346886
>unadjasted

that fucking desperation

''we have to adjust numbers to make Roman Roach look really really strong''
>>
>>1346870
>REIGNS
>DRAW

Repeat after me:

RECORD
>>
>>1346855
>Miz singlehandlely killing further the IC tittle
>Not a disaster.

Miz has getoffmytv heat.
>>
>>1347026
LEATI
O
W
>>
>>1346951
Reigns didn't win the belt until November 2015 (and didn't have a proper run until December).

His main event push began in January of 2015 and HIS Road to WrestleMania drew so poorly it was compared to 1997.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.