[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this move called?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 1464722674966.gif (966KB, 200x123px) Image search: [Google]
1464722674966.gif
966KB, 200x123px
>>
>>1346060
Was that from the dreadful match they had at the end of December
>>
>>1346062
no idea mate I was taking a piss break
>>
shoulder tackle
>>
The sperg shuffle
>>
botch machine
>>
>>1346060
Sasha fucking up again
>>
SASHA BOTCHA
CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP
SASHA BOTCHA

SHE CALLS IT THE BOTCH STATEMENT!
>>
I've been staring at this for five minutes trying to figure out what was supposed to happen. Fucking state of Lynchetty
>>
>>1346060
> fatty falling to the ground for no reason off to the side
kek
>>
>>1346075
Looks like they were doing a spot where Sasha tried to clothesline Becky and Becky is supposed to duck her arm and run the ropes
>>
>>1346075
Becky is going to dodge a clothesline but Sasha Botch ran right into her.
>>
>>1346087
It's not SashA+s fault. A simple miscommunication
>>
SASHA BOTCH
A
S
H
A

B
O
T
C
H
>>
>>1346109
Learn how to spell BeC+ketty botch
>>
>>1346060
>women's """"wrestling""""
>>
>>1346060
ok I fucking hate women's wrestling now
>>
>>1346060
>People think Sasha is good at wrestling
>>
>>1346075
It was a spear, and Sasha fucked it up by simply not falling on her back. That was completely her fault.
>>
Why are women so bad at wrestling?

These two have been training for years too.

There are female dancers and gymnasts who perform complex routines without botching yet in wrestling all the women are so bad and botch ALL the time, why is this?
>>
It's a running headbutt, she's done it for years.
>>
>>1346060
Standing Spear
>>
>>1346745
I mean, it could've just been a bad night. Everybody has them. I can still go back and watch Sasha vs. Bayley at Brooklyn and that match is money every time i see it. Trish, Victoria, Gail, Molly, Mickie and Kong have had amazing matches over the years too. Just like with any other division there'll be some poor matches in between.
>>
Their Takeover match was so much better, as you would expect from a PPV match. The weird thing is the best match they've had on the main roster was on Main Event.
>>
>>1346748
If that's true she should stop, it looks like shit.
>>
>>1346060
The Running Mr Potato Head-butt
>>
>>1346745
women are awful athletes and are physically incapable of bring good

>>1346762
Lol have fucking sex
>>
>>1346763
>best matches are ones away from Raw that get more than 5 minutes
I wonder why.
>>
>>1346763
That's not weird.

Main Event is basically a recorded house show and isn't subject to the meddling you get on RAW or PPVs.
>>
>>1346857
>>1346865
True. It's more that it's weird that they put good matches on the show that nobody watches.
>>
sasha stanks the botch machine
>>
ITT: people argue over which of their divafus blew the spot, not realising that divashit exists for men to look at hot bitches or take a piss break.

If divashit is about hot bitches, then these two ***wrestlers*** are both failures.
>>
>>1346060
It's called the BOTCSHA Banks
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.