[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smack Down Spoilers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

> WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day kick off SmackDown but are interrupted by The Club. AJ Styles vs. Kofi Kingston is announced for later

>Becky Lynch defeated WWE Women's Champion Charlotte in a non-title match by DQ when Dana Brooke interfered. After the match, Natalya and Becky beat Charlotte and Dana down

>Dean Ambrose & Sami Zayn defeated Kevin Owens & Alberto Del Rio After the match, Owens set up a ladder in the ring, but Cesaro ran out and chased Owens away, then took the briefcase down from the rafters and posed with it.

>Rusev defeated Jack Swagger Rusev attacked Swagger after the bell, but Titus O’Neil ran out and chased Rusev away

>AJ Styles defeated Kofi Kingston in the main event. Styles used a Styles Clash to win while Luke Gallows, Karl Anderson, Big E and Xavier Woods brawled at ringside

>The Usos and Reigns came out after the taping was over and cleared the ring of the heels after they were brawling with new day outside the ring.

and thats it

>usos once again being pushed hard with reigns
>once again making the club look weak
>vince once again refuses to let heels look strong

samoans really are just wrestling jews
>>
>>1345997
>Rusev defeated Jack Swagger

Again?
>>
>>usos once again being pushed hard with reigns
>>once again making the club look weak
>>vince once again refuses to let heels look strong

>samoans really are just wrestling jews

>>The Usos and Reigns came out after the taping was over and cleared the ring of the heels after they were brawling with new day outside the ring.

are you retarded or just a smark. oh wait its the same fucking thing. idiot.
>>
>>1346004
>waah y does nobody like my samoan friends :(
>>
>>1345997
Wow sounds like shit.

Kek and people thinks Cena wont bury the fuck ou of the Club.
>>
When was the last time you guys watched an episode of Smackdown from start to finish?

For me it was the god awful "Blast from the Past" Smackdown in 2012, and before that probably like 2009
>>
>>1346018
There's always post show stuff where faces go over if the heels close the show. It's never mentioned and the only people who'll know are the people at the show and nerds on the internet
>>
>>1346030
good thing that includes you, you fat fuck
>>
>>1346039
lmao I'm not the one who cares though
>>
>>1346043
you literally do
>>
Literally nobody is hyped about Kofi vs Styles?
That's a dream match.
>>
File: 1464731365630.jpg (35KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
1464731365630.jpg
35KB, 445x604px
>vince said that sasha only knows one speed and thats going all out
>vince saw daniel bryan in sasha
>vince said shes injury prone

JUST
>>
>>1345997
Why are the samoans still butthurt about the bullet club?

I thought they blew off that feud
>>
>>1346057
>Kofi vs Styles
>a dream match
Seriously?

Kofi is nothing special in the ring
>>
>>1346004
This. Face always wins so the crowd goes home happy, dipshit.
>>
>Becky winning her first match since February
Yay
>>
>>1346030
>I-if isnt on air it doesnt matter.
>The state of Romarks.
>>
>>1346084
Holy shit, you're acting like this is the first show you've ever seen.
>>
>>1346079
>The Usos & Reigns
>faces
>>
>Titus getting a push
>>
It looks more like 2k16 Universe mode every single week
>>
>>1346095
>smark
>thinking his opinion is fact
>>
>>1346097
he was pretty based on raw. dat clock
>>
>>1346103
>anti-smark
>ignores the crowd reaction
>defends WWE programming on 24/7 basis for free
>>
>>1346097
>>1346110
His punsh was pretty good desu
>>
>>1346091
>WWE books like shit
>Its okay if always happen.
>Romarks.
>>
>>1346057
Probably because it already happened nearly 3 months ago?
>>
>>1346114
>>1346118
>boo hoo, the wwe is always out to get me
>they should cater to me since my opinion is obviously the majority
Fuckig smarks are the worst thing to happen to wrestling
>>
>>1346150
Cuntrarian anti-smark WWE cucks like you are far worse.
>>
>>1346182
most actually put money into the company unlike smark who just watch on illegal streams everything and complain.
>>
>>1346201
>paying for a company that openly spites you

M A R K
A
R
K
>>
>>1345997
>Every single one of Charlotte's matches are a dirty finish of the same variety.

And they wonder why nobody takes it seriously when literally nothing new or exciting ever happens. Charlotte wins again with help from her dad or Dana OH WOW. How the hell is your heel champ supposed to look strong when she can't win a single match by herself?
>>
>>1346213
WWE doesn't want strong heels.
>>
>>1346218
Of course. That would make the kiddos think that being evil is okay and God forbid you leave them in suspense their little pea brains might shatter.
>>
>>1346228
Pretty sure it's moreso because heels are just cowards for Vince to feed to his really, really strong superheroes.
>>
>Usos again
>>
>>1346230
A lot of that stems from Vince trying to go family friendly again. It was pretty much all the same shit we're seeing now back in the late 80s and early 90s with shit like Undie's original design, Spacemen, Al Snow as a fucking ninja and the Gobbledy Gooker. That was killing the WWE then too.

The problem is Vince has no middle grown, it's all edge and no brakes or basically a living comic book. He wants to make it appeal to the kiddos so it's basically just a hamfisted DC comic from the Silver Age. Good is great and heroic, evil is mean and cowardly.
>>
>>1346241
Vince doesn't put on a product to appeal to anybody but himself.
>>
>listening to rikishi spawn 1 and 2 gibberish during their entrance
>REMOVE SAMOA REMOVE SAMOA REMOVE SAMOA AY AY AY

they literally want off the screen but vince says no

fucking sea salt niggers
>>
>>1345997
>all these smark replies over something that happened AFTER the taping that the tv audience wont see
lel fucking smarks.
>>
Are you guys really complaining about a dark segment to send the crowd home happy, you know they don't show those on TV right?
>>
>>1346289
>The line of reasoning necessary to justify why the heels must always be ousted every time.

Who are these people who are going to kill themselves if the heel goes over without any fanfare once?
>>
>>1346293
Why does it trigger you so much?
>>
>>1346079
Yeah, that's how you weaken your heels you fucking moron.
It's already bad enough there's no Heels worth a fucking shit in WWE right now, but now you want to keep them from even rising above comically useless.
>>
>>1346492
It's after the taping ends you fucking idiot. They have been doing this since raw began. Are you genuinely this new?
>>
>>1346097
they should put him in a feud with Apollo Crews
>there's only room for one smiley black man on this roster
>>
ITT: Roman hater BTFO and exposed
>>
>>1345997
The state of Smackdown. I'm not interested in seeing any of that.

New Smackdown can't come sooner.
>>
File: Romarks.png (184KB, 659x609px) Image search: [Google]
Romarks.png
184KB, 659x609px
>>1346282
>tv audience wont see
>The producyt can still be shit as long as i dont see it
>The state of Romark´s logic.
>>
>Rusev beats up people
>Titus always interrupts
>instead of earning his way to the title Titus gets a shot by interrupting

WWE booking is great
>>
File: 1313544446134.png (48KB, 298x320px) Image search: [Google]
1313544446134.png
48KB, 298x320px
No one likes Samoans.

They're just really tan white people with big lips.

Can they fuck off with their "DUDE ISLAND CULTURE BRAH"
>>
>>1347032
>Being this booty blasted by THE guy

Hope to never end up as sad as you desu
>>
>>1347049
The only reason why the Usos are even big shots is because Rikishi guilted Vince into pushing his family because Vince didn't give two shits about Umaga dying.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.