[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ' _7 '.png (8KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
' _7 '.png
8KB, 1000x1000px
What happens if Vincent K. McMahon, Linda McMahon, Kevin Dunn, Paul Levesque, Stephanie McMahon and Leati Joseph AnoaŹ»i met their end this year?
Okay, maybe not all of them at once, but let's just say, Vincent K. McMahon. Hypothetically saying, could something change in the WWE?
>>
>>1345780
The remaining shareholders would probably liquidate the assets and that would be the end of the WWE.
>>
BMJ will take over.
>>
>>1345780
If Vince McMahon dies, the WWE will probably enter another Attitude Era. I think Shane has enough artistic integrity to start catering to smarks.
>>
>>1345841
>board of directors run WWE
>WE NEED MORE TOY MONEY
>WWE regresses back to gimmick wrestlers. Fireman Frank is gonna go over huge with the kids
>live events are no longer televised, only taped and edited shows on TV so no blood ever
>you'll pine for the days of Ramen as champion
>>
>>1345838
This, I think.

Yesterday at Seth's 24 hour special on network, BMJ told Seth that he is the biggest guy "we have". He talks like he is part of the top decission team on WWE
>>
>>1345780
Nothing will change. John Cena will still be the lone most top guy, after Roman Reigns biting the dust
>>
>>1345841
Both Triple H and Steph have a larger share in the company. Shane has a 2% share.
>>
>>1345841
>shane having any big say
vince will probably leave his share in the company to hhh and stephanie and probably other small portions to linda, and his grandkids so unless shane dumps all his money into wwe stock, he will be just another voice in the room.
>Shane has enough artistic integrity to start catering to smarks.
to lose money? shane is a businessman theres no money in smarks, all they do is watch illegal free streams and complain online
>>
>>1345841
you filthy autistic neckbeard faggot you think catering to smarks means another attitude era? you better give your head a shake
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.