[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got done watching Jasethy 24. Everything about this guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17

File: 392597-seth-rollins-afp.gif (158KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
392597-seth-rollins-afp.gif
158KB, 512x512px
Just got done watching Jasethy 24.

Everything about this guy screams babyface. They even drew comparisons to him and Daniel Bryan. He's similar to guys like Bryan, and AJ Styles, except he's a bigger guy.

How in the fuck is he not the company's top babyface right now? Especially if he dethroned Roymen, he would be the guy almost everyone likes, and could have great matches with anyone.

Come on Vince, ya did it with Bret and Austin, you can do it again. Just admit who your fans really want to get behind.
>>
>>1345174
Seth being a popular and beloved babyface doesn't make Roman look strong
>>
>>1345176
>I watch wrestling for the leaked dick pics

Dean cuck confirmed for literally gay.
>>
File: kevin.png (794KB, 1127x630px) Image search: [Google]
kevin.png
794KB, 1127x630px
who /kevin/ here
>>
>>1345174
>Comparing that fucker with DA+niel BryA+n.

Sethfags are sure deluvional.
>>
>>1345211
Didn't compare Jasethy to Daniel Bryan, WWE compared him to Daniel Bryan.

Either go back to school or finish school and have sex
>>
this is a fucking goldmine for sethfags
>>
who was that short blonde girl in the kitchen when he was back home? she had a mega ass
>>
>>1345174
Because Vince loves Roman for some reason. Honestly don't get why they don't do a double turn, and have Roman heel and Seth as the face. But nope. WWE is going all out to make Seth look like a chicken shit heel.
>>
>>1345250
Seth looks like a poo in the loo rodent so it fits i guess
>>
>>1345174
Rollins isn't the passionate underdog master of wrestling like Daniel Bryan was. I really doubt he could pull off a passable babyface, he has a heel personality
>>
File: curbstomp.png (658KB, 1014x577px) Image search: [Google]
curbstomp.png
658KB, 1014x577px
lads, it's happening
>>
File: curbstomp2.png (260KB, 335x628px) Image search: [Google]
curbstomp2.png
260KB, 335x628px
>>
>>1345174
If Seth is the Bret of today then is Roman the Luger of this time.
>>
>>1345258
Deancuck please. Stop shitting up this thread.
>>
File: 2016-05-31_17-59-37.jpg (305KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-31_17-59-37.jpg
305KB, 2560x1440px
This scene where he was watching WM32 was so sad. He definitely has to turn face.
>>
>>1345340
Shut the fuck up dweeb
>>
>>1345174

>top babyface

give it 3 years. it's not going to happen soon. but the higher ups obviously like him, so there's a chance.

reminder: best wrestlers in WWE

1) AJ Styles

2) Shinsuke Nakamura

3) John Cena

----------------

4) Seth Rollins

5) second best 2nd Tier WWE guy
>>
>>1345326
>>1345330
Those are scenes from his rehab. He was practicing landings.
>>
>>1345344
>dweeb
Oh boy we got a kindergartener here. Let me get down on your level of lexicon.

Hey poopy head no one likes you here in the schoolyard. Why don't you lose weight you fatty butt and learn to kiss a girl that isn't your mommy.
>>
>>1345361
Gain height ya fucking nerd
>>
File: 2016-05-31_18-15-28.jpg (233KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-31_18-15-28.jpg
233KB, 2560x1440px
he's the goat
>>
>>1345370
Get laid, maybe you'll finally calm down for once.
>>
>>1345259
Watch Jasethy 24 and tell me he can't be a passionate babyface

Get gud
>>
>>1345333
I believe Jasethy was Austin in the anaology, and bret was roman.

Going into Wm 13 vince wanted bret to be the babyface like he usually was but since the crowd loved Austin so much and was getting sick of bret, they switched roles. Which obviously launched Austin but also made bret relevant again too. Bret was a great heel
>>
I'm a Seth fan but i find it funny that people are acting like Seth is super over now.

This the same Seth that couldn't even get a reaction from the crowd during his Cena fued untill John pointed it out to the fans? Dude is only getting pops now because he is currently Roman Reigns opponent. These same "fans" couldn't even be botherd to boo Seth during his 20 minutue droning promos. 90% of the time people wanted the strap off him and he only really built up any stream till the last couple months of his reign. They are not dedicated to him at all and they'll go back to being fickle soon enough.
>>
>>1345424

I do agree he should go Babyface tho.
>>
File: 1462151559211.png (378KB, 589x595px) Image search: [Google]
1462151559211.png
378KB, 589x595px
>>1345378
>only redesign is a new T-shirt, still the same shitty heel character, still using the pedigree
>only thing rebuilt is his knee
>won't even reclaim the title
>>
File: waa.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
waa.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
DUDE WEED
>>
>>1345437
/asp/ should adopt this as the "This post gave me cancer" image.
>>
>>1345350

>Seth Rollins
>That low

Curbstomp yourself my man!
>>
>>1345350
Seth is easily better than Cena
>>
>>1345250

90% of the building boos Roman. He's already a heel. I would LIKE to think that this was planned and they'll use it to put over a face.

I would also like to fuck the chick in the Verizon Wireless ads. Neither of these things are going to happen.
>>
>>1345250
Roman is being groomed as the new FOTC. He will never turn heel. Cena didn't, Roman won't.
>>
Seth Rollins is one of the best heels the WWE has had in years. Him and Kevin Owens have what it takes to be the complete, classic heel.

Not looking forward to Rollins going face anytime soon,
>>
>>1345174
>not realizing that they're going to complete the interrupted storyline of chickenshit seth gradually realizing he doesn't need flunkies and cheating to win
>not realizing that seth will wrestle a full-on face match in the white suit to massive cheers
>against roman
>not realizing that roman will cheat to win and tell the crowd he doesn't give a fuck anymore
M.O.N.E.Y.
>>
>all these delusional Jasethyfags
>>
It's the May 1st in the UK now. Exactly two years ago was Payback 2014. Since then at least one of either Roman, Seth or Brock have featured in every single PPV except one. Can you name it and the wrestlers involved?
>>
File: AJ No Beard.jpg (27KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
AJ No Beard.jpg
27KB, 630x420px
>mfw watching the video where he was training guys
They'll all fat or ugly
>>
>>1345559
Sorry I meant at least one of Roman, Seth or Brock have appeared in the main event of every single PPV but one.
>>
>>1345559
>the May 1st
>>
>>1345207
Kevin should come out and give a heartfelt speech about how Roman has inspired him to rethink his stance on Cats.

>RUFF RUFF ROOOOOMAN IS THE MAN RUFF
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1345353
yeah at the end they spliced them with the moves when he's working with an opponent

apparently this is him practicing his knee from the turnbuckle to the head
>>
>>1345237
Is it something we could, fap too?
>>
>>1345561
they are in rural Iowa anon, they attractive people went to the coasts or large cities
>>
>>1345350
You're gonna trigger people. Give them the safe space they need, please
>>
>>1345561
AJ actually looks better there, even if it does reek of TNA
>>
>>1345559
TLC 2014. Dean vs Bray.
>>
>>1345424
Just because someone wasn't getting reactions (which he was btw), doesn't meant they won't later.

When hhh left after tearing his quads, he got a huge pop after coming back. Because people saw him get injured and also him going through rehab on raw. Pretty much the same thing happened with jasethy except more people liked him even when he was a heel.

It's called reading your audience and going with it, otherwise there would be no Austin or Daniel bryan
>>
File: 1428094533347.jpg (18KB, 552x308px) Image search: [Google]
1428094533347.jpg
18KB, 552x308px
>Seth listed Cesaro or Barret as people who might be holding the title when he came back

>tfw
>>
File: 1445637247975.png (328KB, 400x464px) Image search: [Google]
1445637247975.png
328KB, 400x464px
>>1345444
>>
I wish the shield never existed because I'm tired of fucking indie fags ruining everything
>>
File: 1426550530421.jpg (56KB, 960x941px) Image search: [Google]
1426550530421.jpg
56KB, 960x941px
>Zayn and Seth are bros in real life

This is the best feel
>>
>>1345226
>Implying Sethfags dont think that.

Have sex before the brain damage kills you.
>>
File: 1462546534950.jpg (29KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
1462546534950.jpg
29KB, 460x459px
Reigns is ironically one of the funniest on the roster because of how shit and autistic he is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z55UrEEooh8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8PRuIbJYKM
>>
>>1345766
Everyone involved in writing those promos should be executed.
>>
>>1345561

tfw he spend the entire time looking down at his phone and only looking up to give his patented laugh when he heard a bump

>literally heel

only thing better would have been him looking down at his phone will giving out generic compliments LOL
>>
>>1345736

why does Sami make his girl sit in back with the head scarf tho?
>>
>>1345766
That dude getting fucked looks like Orton
>>
File: 1463964392953.webm (2MB, 898x506px) Image search: [Google]
1463964392953.webm
2MB, 898x506px
>>1345787
>implying Orton would not be a top
>>
File: 1434560614665.gif (2MB, 349x194px) Image search: [Google]
1434560614665.gif
2MB, 349x194px
>>1345792
kek
>>
WWE's logic these days:
-nobody is super over, we need to fix that
-who's the most over right now? AJ and Seth
-LET'S TURN THEM HEEL AND FORCE THE FAN TO BOO THEM
-that'll fix the booing Roman problem, right?

RIGHT?

Fucking imbecilles.
>>
>>1345754
No Seth is over by himself he didn't need a chant that was more over than him like Bryan
>>
Am I the only person who cant look at rollins the same way after he cheated on his wife to be.
>>
>>1345766

I go on youtube and see:
- the best promos of Macho Man Randy Savage

- the classic delivering of The Rock

- the cringeworthy crap of Roman Regnis

How low WWE has fallen
>>
>>1346082
Multiple facets of the shows have become worse as a direct effect of Roman's push. Seth was at the absolute pinnacle of overness and he's being put out to pasture so he doesn't blow Roman out with the mountains of fan support the fans would give him if Seth was booked properly. Now it's controversial face vs. chickenshit heel the redux, same old dance and tune just different players.

The Usos went from being one of the most beloved teams in the division to one of the most hated, simply from their association with Reigns. Roman has been booed far more than any heel in the past two Wrestlemania Main events, and it took Seth coming down to avert a disaster at 31. Fan reaction in his match with Hunter was in reverse, they remove any negative sentiment of him via sign editing and muting of crowds. Looking at 32 that shit is arguably top 5 worst Mania of all time, it makes 27 look like a decent card in comparison. MITB briefcases have been utilized as fallback plans to try and prolong the inevitable of Roman being champ since a majority of the fans don't want that instead of using them to build newer guys and increase the amount of players at the top of the card. They plagiarized themselves and did the exact same Daniel Bryan storyline with Roman expecting him to gain support, against the same heel faction, and he was fucking still booed out the building.

A majority of fans find elation and joy out of his misery and failures. There is no way a guy like that will ever succeed to a reasonable degree when he's being booked as such. Doesn't help that unlike Cena, Roman's thin skinned and way more standoffish in real life (pic related) Nothing wrong with him having that type of character, but Cena has never strayed from his boy scout image and Roman already can't commit to that type of demeanor which means he can't replace Cena. Double turn is the only way to salvage both guys now, or just separating them both via the draft and keeping both on top of each show.
>>
>>1346096
>Over by himself
>Implying he has ever been as over as BryA+n
>Implying DA+niel didnt put the chant over.

Seth wishes he could build as huge a fanbase as DB did.
>>
>>1346101

>roman regnis

thats actually a cooler name desu
>>
>>1346099
its just you

we all here dont give 2 shits about anything non wrestling related
>>
>>1346146
>way more standoffish
What do you expect him to do? Kneel down and suck smark cock while they boo him for petty reasons?

Do you really believe that John Cena believes what he says when he gets asked about the same smarks who boo him and is just giving out a generic corporate answer?
>>
>>1346146
>The Usos went from being one of the most beloved teams in the division to one of the most hated, simply from their association with Reigns.

I thought it was because they were dull shits?
>>
>>1345179
This. Everyone has to look really weak so Roman looks really strong.

That WWE 24 special was *made* for Seth's glorious return as a babyface. AND THEN THAT FUCKING SAMOAN FUCKS IT UP.

THEY WERE LITERALLY HANDED THEIR NEXT FACE OF THE FUCKING COMPANY. THE MOST OVER BABYFACE IN THE COMPANY. AND THEY FUCKING SCREW IT UP BECAUSE THEY STILL WANT THAT COCKSUCKING FAGGOT SAMOAN BITCH NIGGER.

Oh well. Can't wait to watch Raw on monday!
>>
File: ifunnyco.jpg (64KB, 632x705px) Image search: [Google]
ifunnyco.jpg
64KB, 632x705px
>>1346290
>What do you expect him to do? Kneel down and suck smark cock
He could definitely be a little bit more forthcoming.
>>
>>1346290
I believe Cena is nowhere close to as insecure as Reigns is, yes.
>>
>>1345174
He has too much leverage to go somewhere else if shit hits the fan. He was lucky to have one in the first place, but thats why his title reign was so shitty, they didn't want to give him any credibility to take to another promotion.
>>
>>1346570
This. They also did it to make Reigns with the belt look more appealing.

>sabotaging your own talent with bad segments and finishes
>intentionally killing your ratings to put over one guy

I'd like to see Roman get over if he had beat John Cena because Jon Stewart came out and interfered with a chair.
>>
>>1346570
>ABANDONMENT ISSUES

That you Vince?
>>
>>1345174
Should have gotten the samoan sleeve tattoo when he was out, fucking idiot
>>
>>1345451
Kek no, talk to me when Seth has as many 5 star matches under his belt.
>>
>>1346290
Not respond.
Seriously,there is no reason for famous people to respond to critics on Twitter and other social media. No good can come of it.
>>
>>1346149
Bryan wishes he was as good and strong neck as the A+ player.
PPV Seth delivered and was the workhorse of the wwe meanwhile Bryan defended the title once in his WOAT run as champion becuse his body couldn't hold up with the champions schedule.
>>
>>1345174
He is in a great position to be top face right now. He could never be THE guy, and comparisons to DBry are just WWE hyping him, but he could have a run.
>>
>>1345350
>>1345449
Don't be delusional. You're hyping him because it's easy to, because he's actually getting a push.
He's like sixth or seventh.
>>
>>1345706
>which he was btw)

No.
>>
>>1346819
The only guys on the main roster who I can say are undisputedly better than Rollins are Cesaro & Styles
>>
>>1346860
Neville and Zayn are undoubtedly better, too.
People just under-rate Neville because he's low-card, and hard to rally behind. Same with Zayn, to a degree, because he's not Main Event, whereas Seth is. Thus making it easier to get behind Seth.
People also have short attention spans and forget how good people are when their pushes end. The opinion of Zayn/Neville during their R Evolution hype period was sky-high, for example.
>>
>>1345174
Double turn at MitB would be nice. People want to cheer Seth and boo Roman
>>
>>1346878
the moment neville does something insane like a 180 dragonrana into a pin or something, he'll be pushed up the card
the man is capable of some pretty amazing shit
>>
>>1346755
BryA+n was much better than Seth which is why he got so over despite being in booking hell and the best efforts to bury him (Like in WM)

Seth is a shit heel and passable babyface while DA+niel was GOAT in both roles.

Sorry Seth, you are the successor of the eternal B+ player.
>>
>>1346966
Seth's, in his mannerisms, is a great Heel.
But his promos aren't that good, and his ring-style is that of a Face.
I think he'd be a great Face based purely on his wrestling.
I do agree that DBry is better in both roles, tho. Face? Can't argue, DBry squashes damn-near anyone as a babyface. As a Heel, though, he was fucking great during his WHC Run demeaning AJ. Very under-rated because of how beloved he became immediately afterwards.
>>
>>1346970
>Seth
>Great heel.
Not even top heel in his run.

Sure booking is horrendous but it takes quite the ability to survive it and still get more over than anyone in years which is why Daniel is so great.

I will say though that Seth is easily the best Shield dude and one entertaining in ring worker (Should drop pedigree if he isnt am Authority lackey though).
>>
>>1346989
I didn't say that he was a great Heel, I said that he had mannerisms befitting one.
Overall he's a passable or functional Heel, I'd say. He can go out there, carry an elongated segment and insult the crowd as the script says without stumbling over himself and seem like a douche doing so. But that's it, I just meant to say that his subtleties, his sneers and cackles, they're very good and particularly villainous.
>>
>>1346290
Cena did work his ass off to get where he is. He's the most successful 1st generation superstar since Austin. Cena doesn't care about the boos because he knows it's part of the game, you can't be loved by everybody in the wrestling community, especially not in this age. He's secure enough because he knows he did it on his own. He takes the boos and smile about it.
Roman is an insecure failed football player who happens to be related to the big samoan family. He's a such a charisma sink that not even The fucking Rock can get him over. He's never paid his dues like Cena did, he was launched to the Main Card right away because Vince is gayer for him than he was for Shawn or Bret Hart.
>>
>>1346146
>>1346146
>Seth was at the absolute pinnacle of overness and he's being put out to pasture so he doesn't blow Roman out with the mountains of fan support the fans would give him if Seth was booked properly

Don't pretend it was for any reason of his own doing. It was simple return-hype + not being Roman.

>>1346290
>What do you expect him to do? Kneel down and suck smark cock

Not be angry and unprofessional, really.
That said, I'm glad he is. It's funny.
>>
>>1347051
>work his ass off

Cena hasn't needed to do this in over a decade since Vince fell in love with him.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.