[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he hate fun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: images (13).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Why does he hate fun
>>
>>1345023
Because fun hates him.
>>
>>1345023
because he's a cumskin
>>
because he's the worst mind in the business
>>
>>1345023
But he complains about most of the stuff we hate.
>Why is this booking so bad
>Why is this storyline so trash/predictable
>Why is this wrestling not that good?
Sure I don't agree with him all the time, but it seems contrarian to hate a guy who complaints match up with our own
>>
>>1345114
>we
>>
>>1345120
And that's bad why? Because it's different? Not everything has to be super serial awesome you guys all the time. If they want to play up the entertainment part of entertainment let them. Seems like being a fag when you take the entertainment part when it fits you but then drop it when somebody uses it in a way you don't like like all these other former WWE fags.

Not everything has to be about the cartoonish and hamfisted good vs evil man soaps.
>>
>>1345123
So you liked the Dolph Ziggler/Rusev Cu.ck feud, Golden Truth, Dean vs Jericho feud?
You thought the Asylum Match was good? That Roman vs Haitch was good? That women's wrestling is good?
I'm just saying. If you hate those and things of that ilk you agree with Cornette
>>
He is stuck in pre-attitude era wrestling and wants it to stay like the 1980s
>>
File: 265.jpg (180KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
265.jpg
180KB, 500x312px
>>1345023

His takes on Islam are on point.

>Reddit fags not allowed to like him anymore.

He has the brains and talent to make rasslin' great again senpai.

>Pic related, the only title belt that matters.
>>
>>1345023
I agree with him on flippy bullshit and fuck boy triple h pandering towards the smarks.
>>
>>1345385
This
>>
>>1345388
why are you replying to yourself?
>>
>>1345385
>>1345388
>mfw I already replied to you once before in this thread and your post is gone.
>mfw these will be gone soon.

What level of autism is necessary to be like this.
>>
>>1345396
Because he's awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc
>>
How old were you when you realized Cornette was right?
>>
>>1345398
what?

that wasn't me
>>
>>1345023
he doesn't hate fun
>>
>>1345382
I assume he white knights for sandniggers because he hates republicans
>>
>>1345625
He railed on ryback for wanting equal pay them went on to say Bernie was the best candidate
>>
>>1345023
>Cuts cool shoots on C-list wrestlers like Sable and her cuck of an ex-husband
>Still bitter as fuck about the Kliq
>Was a terrible Booker
>Talks about where other Bookers went wrong and offers suggestions that I agree with

I wanna like him, but he just makes it so hard sometimes
>>
i don't understand why he's making so many people upset?? are people that were/are in the business not allowed to insult it. it's no secret wrestling is in a pretty terrible state, and continues to go down as years go on.
>>
>wrestling sucks today
>we don't need better booking, we need dumber fans
Says it all about Cornette really. He'll probably make it big with a promotion in India one day.
>>
>>1345734
>IT'S ONLY OKAY IF WE BITCH AND COMPLAIN
>>
>>1345709
cringe af
>>
>>1345625

He buried the shit out of islam after the Paris shit went down. Weirdly, the people who never had an issue with him smashing Christians 24/7 had a problem with this.
>>
>>1345734
>it's no secret wrestling is in a pretty terrible state,

No, *WWE* is in a "pretty terrible state". NJPW, CMLL & ROH have been on the upswing for years now.

Fittingly, the upswing of ROH began once they fired ol' Corny.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.