[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, did you think he was going over when he hit the second one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

Be honest, did you think he was going over when he hit the second one?
>>
lol no
>>
>someone going over vince's samoan jerkoff trophy

tiptop kek my friend
>>
>>1344740
>Thinking at any point somebody who's not a part of the Shield or a nostalgic fixture is going to go over Roman.

I shiggy diggy do.
>>
>>1344740
No
>>
Nope, and it completely takes away from any tension knowing he won't be pinned. The only good thing about having a guy that never loses is that when he does lose, it's unexpected and therefore hype.
>>
File: 1427103090738.png (185KB, 340x333px) Image search: [Google]
1427103090738.png
185KB, 340x333px
>>1344740
No. Unless AJ had kicked out of a spear right before he did, there was no chance in hell.
>>
No but I really hoped he would.
>>
>>1344798
>somebody who's not a part of the Shield
At this point even that's a stretch. No chance Seth or Ambrose ever pin Roman clean.

Thinking on it, when was Roman's last loss? Royal Rumble?
>>
>>1344740
2good2btrue
and it obviously was

personally, i was praying that out of instinct he'd tuck his head and die.
>>
>>1347045
Same.

Realistically only a career ending injury can save WWE from Roman Roaching the entire company.
>>
>>1346640
Clean? I'm pretty sure CM Punk was still around.
You can count how many times he's lost on one hand since Shield broke up though.
Fucking seanigger makes me sick.
>>
>>1347054
god, wouldn't that be great.
i don't want the man to die, don't get me wrong, i'm not a monster. but if he broke his neck and could never wrestle again, i'd be pretty darn happy.
>>
>>1347055
Reigns has never lost a singles match clean.
>>
>>1347077
*in WWE

He last loss was against Adam Rose (Leo Kruger) in FCW
>>
>>1347077
>>1347078
Really? That far back?
That's so disgusting. How is anyone supposed to like him?
Like that one guy said, he really does need to catch an injury so he can't pollute the rest of the WWE. He's single handedly ruining it.
Again, seanigger.
>>
I thought AJ would win after the 2nd Clash just so Roman could go Super Samoan and destroy the entire Club and be a 4-time WWE WHC.

Would be Vince burying TNA, and NJPW at once
>>
>>1347087
WWE has been trying to mimic Goldberg but failing Everytime.

Goldberg only has 2 legit loses in his career (Bret Hart, and Scott Steiner)
>>
>>1347115
At least Goldberg had size and looked like he could kill a man just by having him look at someone.

Roman's "look" with the body armor honestly makes him seem like a pussy.

How am I supposed to believe this man takes chair shots with a fucking layer of leather protecting his flesh.
>>
>>1344740
For a second, but that's just because the Styles clash has never been kicked out of in NJPW (except against Nakamura in WK) so I subconsciously associate it with AJ winning. This is why finishing moves need to be protected
>>
>>1347133
>For a second, but that's just because the Styles clash has never been kicked out of in NJPW (except against Nakamura in WK) so I subconsciously associate it with AJ winning

It has been kicked out of multiple times in the WWE even before Reigns, tho
>>
>>1347087
>That's so disgusting. How is anyone supposed to like him?

On-paper he's supposed to be the invincible superhero who never loses.

But in practice that's just dumb.

>>1347133
I'm pretty sure Tanahashi or/and Okada did too.
>>
>>1347142
Yeah, but no one really wants that. I'm not by any means totally for 50/50 booking in feuds, but have him lose. It'll get him fans, if anything.
God, he's so fucking terrible. I'd take Cena over him any day of the week. At least he evolves his moveset, can deal with the crowd, and can work the mic.
Reigns has absolutely nothing going for him.
Once more, seanigger.
>>
>>1347134
Yeah but my brain remembers ALL the times it ended the match, I also get a bit nervous cause it injured a ton of people. It just gets a strong reaction from me, which is why dangerous protected finishers are awesome, the move itself is atrocious, it looks like it doesn't hurt at all.
>>
>>1347211
>2
>a ton

Yoshi even said the injury was his fault.
>>
>>1347087
>he can't pollute the rest of the WWE
It's not him though. It's the writers doing this to him. He doesn't control his booking
>>
>>1347250
If Reigns is as important as his push would indicate, he could at the very least go "Whoa, let's try it this way".

But he doesn't give a fuck, because he's a good corporate puppet. Look at his remarks to any of his "haters".
>>
>>1347242
also other people in the indies, and yeah you're not supposed to tuck your head in so it's your own fault if you get injured but what if Roman forgets?
>>
>>1347268
Lionheart was the other guy to get injured and that was a botch on both parties' accounts.

>but what if Roman forgets?

Boo. Frickin'. Hoo.
>>
>>1347056
>Roman Roach gets injured
>instead of ''get well soon'' messages on twitter he gets ''pls don't come back''
>eventually manages to come back, still gets booed out of the building
>quits wrestling the day after

wouldn't it be glorious?
>>
>>1347259
>Company wants to make you their biggest star
>Literally want to rain money on you
>Say no because some people heckle you about it

I don't like Roman, but he's not going to deny this, is he? Not many would, he's in a pretty wonderful position actually. The company just loves him, even if he messes up here or there they'll remain high on him. I don't really know what it is, maybe he's blackmailing Vince but you can't really expect him to say "nah I don't want the money because you're making the product a bit shit". As far as I know he never even had a big passion for wrestling either
>>
>>1344740
18+ kiddo
>>
>>1347315
You underestimate WWE. If Roman got injured, they'd sabotage their own product so badly people will want him back.
>>
>>1347315
i'd definitely mark out for that.
i feel like that's exactly how it'd go too.
he'd either get "pls don't come back"s or he just wouldn't get anything and would still be booed.
no one wants him except vince, it's so disheartening.
>>
>>1347320
There are layers. If having the company built around you is detrimental to it as a whole, you're losing money as well.
>>
>>1347327
this guy is probably right, though.
>>
>>1347327
>>1347331
I don't have twitter but I swear I'd create multiple accounts just to bombard him with ''don't come back'' and praise whoever gets him injured with ''thank you for taking out Roman Roach''
>>
How am I supposed to believe Roman would be hurt by a Styles Clash when he's wearing his chest padding
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.