[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you actually watch it now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: CjTgrGVUgAEtKIl.jpg (75KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
CjTgrGVUgAEtKIl.jpg
75KB, 800x800px
Will you actually watch it now?
>>
>>1344738
Ehm.... maaaaaaaaaaaaybe

No.
>>
>youtube clips for life senpai
>>
If BMJ and AJ are the top babyfaces and heels most certainly.

I'll forego Raw for it too, especially since it's only 2 hours.
>>
>>1344738
If they give the show its own belt then ya
>>
>>1344738
No. Vince and Dunn will be all over it. Sticking to youtube clips.
>>
>>1344749
It is 2 hours now? When have they said that?
>>
>>1344738
I'll check out the first few episodes, and hope it's defent. If it's just the "make Roman look strong show" I'll pass. See enough of that on Raw as is.
>>
>brand split announced
>"we don't know" were the only words uttered about it on RAW

This whole thing is last second just to spite all those guys who left.
>>
>>1344738
Sure, I might even star watching Raw again to compare.
>>
probably gonna be on team blue brand

so yes

raw is officially background noise tier now
will still watch but i will be giving my full attention to smackdown

will definitely pay attention if someone like cena is on raw though not completely gonna zone away from raw
>>
depends on the roster
>>
No, both shows are worse than Sunday Night Heat
>>
>>1345296
If you thought Heat was bad, you never saw Jakked Metal.
>>
If they ran Raw and SD like two competing promotions, this would be interesting.
>>
>>1345352
No, they did that before with Eric Bischoff and Stephanie. It sucked pretty bad even when Stone Cold was the sheriff of Raw or some shit
>>
>>1345354
I mean competing like two promotions that aren't owned by the same guy.

Once the rosters are set, complete separation. No SD promos on Raw, no Raw promos on SD.
Like the way Verne Gagne used to separate the heels and faces on the road levels of separation.
>>
I don't have a life, so yes.
>>
>>1345252

> having the reading comprehension of a retard

>i will skip raw for smackdown, because smackdown is only 2 hours
>>
>>1345352
That angle sucked dick they treated it like one brand amd everyone in it was 1 big stable
>>
It depends on the roster and where Stephanie goes.

If Stephanie and New Day are on the same brand this greatly increases the chance of me not watching it.
>>
>>1345406
lmfao, same.
>>
>>1344738
Yes because Blue>>>>>>>Red
>>
If SD is going to be three hours as well, they will go from having not enough time to give to develop feuds for most of the roster, to not having enough decent wrestlers.

They may have to call up the entirety of NXT to fill six live hours, and the other shows that are aired overseas.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.