[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Conor the Crusher the only modern era superstar to pin HHH clean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Was Conor the Crusher the only modern era superstar to pin HHH clean?
>>
File: 1452316189254.jpg (28KB, 480x402px) Image search: [Google]
1452316189254.jpg
28KB, 480x402px
>tfw WWE used this kid and his family for positive PR
>>
>>1343253
Kid was from my home town. They made his dream come true and he died after. I don't see it as exploitation.
>>
>>1343253
So, it gave the kid a whole lot of good memories and made him happy before he died.
>>
>>1343262
It was blatant exploitation but the kid got something out of it too
>>
>>1343253
>Hot take.
So? It made the fucking kid happy and gave him and his family something to smile about wen he wasn't busy dying. If they used it for good PR then at least they did it making some child happy instead of donating to some phony charity that doesn't put anything into helping anyone anyways.
>>
>>1343240
SHEAMUS SHOULD'VE CASHED IN GOD DAMMIT
>>
>>1343253
Bryan went over to the kid IMMEDIATELY after winning and gave him a hug. He didn't have to do that.

Did they use it for positive PR? Yeah, obviously. It doesn't negate that they actually did something really good for a terminally ill kid, though.
>>
>>1343273
>Sheamus runs in and brogue kicks a dying kid
Could see it from Vince, desu
>>
Everybody benefited there's nothing wrong or bad about the situation or how it was handled. The definition of a win-win
>>
>>1343240
Roman just pinned him clean.
>>
>>1343240
Better champion than Reigns
>>
Just re-watched the video, kid tagged Haitch for real.
>>
File: BMJ2.gif (3MB, 290x234px) Image search: [Google]
BMJ2.gif
3MB, 290x234px
>he hooked the leg
>>
>>1343262
>>1343265
>>1343272
>>1343359
Get worked marks
>>
yeah i'd like to see him doing this to roman.

>implying he wouldn't kick out at 2.5 and spear the kid into oblivion
>>
>>1343240
Roman Reigns did it at Wrestlemania. Do you faggots even watch the show?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.