[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he put AJ over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

File: john-cena-gi.jpg (83KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
john-cena-gi.jpg
83KB, 900x506px
Will he put AJ over?
>>
>>1342494
>career TNA guy
Vs
>John Cena

No chance in hell. Cena will bury the fuck out of him and the club, all by himself.
>>
its gonna be new day and cena vs bullet club
>>
>>1342601
Yep. Sad but true
>>
>>1342609
THIS

PEOPLE DON'T PAY ATTENTION
>>
He might at MITB via bullshit but he will win the rematch at Battleground

Then AJ does shit for Summerslam
>>
File: doge6.jpg (167KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
doge6.jpg
167KB, 640x640px
no, it will be a great 3v1 burial
>>
its possible, I mean his era is very close to ending, and I like the idea of a cena that cant accept that times are changing

kind of when hogan turned heel (not saying cena will turn heel, probably never will) when he couldnt keep up with the times
>>
>>1342494
Only to bury the club later on
>>
NO, PLEASE BURY HIM CENA
>>
File: no push for you.png (154KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
no push for you.png
154KB, 424x318px
>>1342494
it's the NEXUS all over again
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WytkQj5I70w
>>
File: Sethkebab.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sethkebab.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1342853
Everybody calls him Glenn instead of Kane but almost always keeps the kayfabe name for everyone else. Why?
>>
"No"
>>
>>1342494
When has Cena ever put someone over?
>>
Yes but AJ will """look strong""" in defeat an start a feud with Ziggler afterwards.
>>
>>1342601
Styles hasn't wrestled in TNA for almost 3 years
>>
>>1342494
>>1342609
Cena and New day beat AJ and the Club at MitB.
Cena gives his 1 clean loss of the year to AJ at summerslam
>>
>>1343424
GET OUT OF THERE SETH
>>
>>1346409
Yes, but he worked there. That's all Vince needs to bury him harder than the Dudleys.
>>
I feel like it should go like this.
Cena wins at MitB
Brand Split Happens and both Cena and AJ goes to Smackdown and there is a tournament for the new top belt.
AJ and John meet in the Finals, AJ goes over and wins the new title
At Summerslam (which should be Cross Brand) they have a rubber match for the new title, and AJ Wins. He goes over, he's a top guy, he's won a feud (which he seriously needs, stop this 'enjoy the wrestling' crap we need some legitimacy to our heels) and then from there we start building a new face within Smackdown to feud with AJ.
>>
>>1346545
>he thinks a new title wouldn't be better off with John Cena being the first holder over some Who? Smark indie fag
>>
>TNA outlel darling
>going over company stars

Kek
>>
>>1346554
If they're serious about pushing a 'New Era' they need Heel AJ to be the champ to build a new Face.
You can't build a new face or even a new Heel if Cena is the top guy on Smackdown.
>>
Never ever
>>
>>1346554
>some Who? Smark indie fag

AJ's been in the company for months now and you still don't know who he is?

You a little slow or something?
>>
>>1342494
hell to the nope.jpg
>>
>>1342494
You can expect absolutely fantastic matches as both guys can work. If recent history with Rusev and Owens is anything to go by, an initial win for AJ and the Club and then a subsequent thrashing for 2-3 months seems to be par the course. Only faces really go over Cena decisively (Batista in their first encounter, Punk and Bryan) Del Rio being the exception to the rule. Only way I could see AJ possibly coming out on top is if Finn gets involved in some way or form.
>>
>>1342494
>The Face of other company going over The Face of WWE
no
source WM 31
>>
>>1346642
I thought the knock on TNA was that they never truly committed to making AJ the face of their company when it was obvious to everybody with a brain that he should've been?
>>
>>1346409
You think Vince knows that?
He was a career TNA guy, and that is all Vince cares about. So that fucker can't go over the top wwe guy the past decade in Cena.
>>
>>1346676
Do you think Vince even knows what TNA is?
>>
>>1342494
He already did.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 960x960px
>>1342494
Of course he will
Pic related

>cena fan btw
>>
>>1346648
Him or Samoan Kevin Owens
>>
>>1346706
Cuck Manlet Punk BTFO
>>
>TNA vs WWE
>putting TNA over

kek
>>
>it's an AJ goes for the forearm and gets countered episode

should be cool seeing it transition to the AA 2bh
>>
>>1342800
Nexuskiddies can complain all they want, but let's be honest with outselves. With the exception of Barrett, nobody in the Nexus was going to have what it takes to be a singles competitor anyway.
>>
>1. feed heel AJ to Cena to get Cena super over
>2. feed super over Cena to Reigns
>3.....bankrupt
>>
>>1349779
> who is daniel Bryan
Weak bait.
>>
>>1342494
>>1342601
Unfortunatly Cena puttin over every1 he thinks is worth, at MitB AJ will win wich will be a mistake since AJ couldnt win vs RR even if he wasnt playin fair,wich means Cena wouldnt win vs RR therefore 99% of the roster cant fight Roman.
>>
>>1346642
>Bryan Danielson was the face of ROH, no way he beats HHH, Batista, and Orton in the same night
>>
>>1349788
Neither side played fair, it was anyone's contest.
>>
The question is will creative put AJ over?
>>
>>1349825
BMJ writes his own finishes, so OP's question is the right one.

My guess is that he will. You could tell that he was legitimately pumped up during the endless dueling chants. So long as he sees AJ as a peer (like Orton, Edge, and Punk) rather than a guy who's a cut below him (Owens, Nexus, Rusev), the program will succeed and make Smackdown legit again.

>yfw Mauro and King are calling the title match at SummerSlam
>>
>>1342601
Yup… Just like the Wyatt Family, Rusev, and Ryback. Let's see in what brand this feud is gonna take place, so I don't even bother in watching it, because in the end, I know that fucking Cena is gonna win and bury AJ Styles deep in the mid card for the rest of his career.
>>
File: 1431107651349.jpg (8KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
1431107651349.jpg
8KB, 220x250px
>>1342601

>no chance in hell

kek'd
>>
>>1349786

he's right. daniel boring had no mic skills at all and was a flabby vanilla midget. he had absolutely no place in the main event scene.
>>
>>1349786
>#whereishenowmaggle
>>
>>1349851
Cena and Roman are going to be split up, so by avoiding Cena's brand you'll be investing your time in the less talented half of the Mega Kickouts and missing out on five star matches between Cena and AJ.

Enjoy your three-hour shitfest, Rawfag.
>>
>>1346373

CM Punk.
>>
>>1349851

Like he buried CM Punk or DBry?
>>
File: 1460863265596.jpg (5KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1460863265596.jpg
5KB, 220x220px
>>1349957
>5 stars match
>when in the end you know who the fuck is gonna win

Not entertaining if I know how it's gonna end, jackass
>>
File: 1460838210702.jpg (66KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1460838210702.jpg
66KB, 612x574px
>>1349962
Daniel Bryan buried himself

And cena didn't bury CM Punk because Vince was always, "I'll own you one, Phill" and Punk would bitch about it, so Vince let him even beat his main guy. CM Punk had balls and definitely would roast the shit outta Vince, something that the rest of those peasants who let Cena destroy their career and kill their momentum because they're afraid to raise their voice to the old man don't have.
>>
>>1349813
Bryan is a rare exception to everything.

Really only he was able to get the crowd so much behind that he basically hijacked WWE.

GOAT is an exception not the rule.
>>
>>1342494
Its possible for sure. BMJ has been based the last few years when it comes to putting people over. Punk, Bryan, ADR, Kevin Owens. The US open too to a lesser extent.

Will it happen though? Probably not because of Vinny's hate boner for stars that he didnt create.

If it was up to BMJ, he probably would give farmer strength a W.
>>
>>1349968

Your sarcasm detector is malfunctioning. I was responding to someone who said Cena buries everyone he faces by pointing out people Cena put over.
>>
>>1349964
Did this smark think he knew how KO vs Cena was going to end?
>>
>>1349998
>Kevin Owens
Kek.
>>
>>1342494
Cena will defeat the Club in a 4 on 1 handicap once Finn joins. He will win by showing hustle, loyalty, and respect, and never giving up. People will cheer this.
>>
>>1350007
>First main roster match is against BMJ
>At a ppv
>KO goes over completely clean in what was widely considered a MOTY candidate
>Goes on to start a feud that practically printed money

I'd call that putting a guy over. Letting a rising talent legit beat you in their first match.
>>
>>1350022
Thats not putting someone over.

Thats usual John Cena win one match utterly destroyed in the feud.

If anything he put Del rio much more over.
>>
>>1350013
On SmackDown
>>
>>1342601
Ugh I haven't got my dosage of BMJ burials in a while. Feels good m8
>>
Big Match John said once that he's a big fan of AJ.
>>
>>1342640
That's Sheamus's new gimmick
>>
>>1342494
Better question, why should he? You idiots always act like Cena has to lose otherwise it's a burial. It's up to AJ to keep up with Cena. If he's good then it won't matter if he loses, same as Austin vs Hart.
>>
styles will go for a phenomenal forearm only to land on john cena's shoulders for a devastating attitude adjustment
>>
>>1346554

No chance in hell Vince McMahon is going to have John Cena tie Flair's record by winning a vacant title for a brand split. None.
>>
>>1353166
>If he's good then it won't matter if he loses
It will matter because he has yet to win a feud.
>>
>No way Daniel Bryan will go over Cena
>No way CM Punk will go over Cena
>No way ADR will go over Cena
>No way Kevin Owens will go over Cena

guys, guys..
>>
>>1353397
Get worked dweeb
>>
>>1353213
>attitude adJUSTment
>>
>>1353397
>KO
>Over Cena.

Winning a feud is going over not winning a fluke match.
>>
>>1353410
>Raw debut for KO
>Cena takes his finish and sells it

How is that not going over again?

>Jericho debut on Raw
>gets shit on by The Rock

KO confirmed for better Raw debut than Y2J
>>
>>1353429
He takes the second finish.

>Winning afluke match
>Then gets berried in the rematch
>The gets berried in two championship matches.

KO didnt went over, might as well say Nexus went over just because Cena lost their first match.
>>
NEVER
>>
they both should get one over and then leave it at that so when they come back to break the tie a couple months down at a big event it will have a pay off

tips
>>
No, but I hope we get a "Fine speech ..."
>>
Cena loses at mitb via duh crub.

Cena wants Gallows & Anderson at battleground cause they cost him his match at mitb, Balor answers his call for a partner. Cena doesn't watch outlaw wrestling so he's clueless. Balor turns at battleground, duh crub in full effect.

Cena destroys duh crub at SS
>>
>>1342631
http://www.wwe.com/shows/moneyinthebank/2016/john-cena-aj-styles?sf27887900=1
>>
>>1342494
Nope
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.