[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steroids for BJJ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: rodolfo-vieira-bjj-02[1].jpg (49KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
rodolfo-vieira-bjj-02[1].jpg
49KB, 600x343px
I'm a BJJ brown belt and have been training for 8 years, 6 days a week, 3+ hours a day. I'm 28, turning 29 . . . and my body isn't liking it. My shoulders hurt, my joints hurt, my neck hurts, my legs hurt, my back hurts, I'm getting injured easier than before and taking longer to recover from every injury. I've decided to take steroids for recovery. I'm no longer interested in competing so there's no moral issue - I just want to train every day without waking up feeling like I've been hit by a truck.

Can anyone recommend me a beginner cycle for recovery? I'm not really looking to gain mass but losing a bit of fat would certainly be a bonus though - I'm not trying to look like Rodolfo (pic related).
>>
>>1338436
Not a Blowjob master but get a lot of sleep and let your body rest , go for 8-12 hours/night
>>
>>1338436
ask in /fit/'s fraud thread.
Beginner cycle should always be just testosterone to gauge side effects.
Not a steroid, but the SARM osterine can help with nagging joint issues.
>>
>>1338436
>I've decided to take steroids for recovery
you know you can literally go to a doctor for this reason?

hormone replacement is something athletes do, it isn't illegal
>>
>>1338436
I'm almost the same age as you, training almost as much as you - competing in Judo and, occasionally, BJJ and powerlifting - and I haven't had any serious injuries in years. Sure, I get minor ones, but nothing that has kept me from the mats for more than a few days. Lifting, prehab, and, when needed, rehab, keep me going.

If you're really set on this, see >>1338502; then do lots of research and find a reliable source. Anyway, be aware that with test injections also comes post injection pain which can keep you sidelined for a while. And while recovery will obviously benefit, test does nothing for joint health (on a related note, avoid anavar/oxandrolone, increases blood calcium leading to joint pains) or tendon health. If you're looking specifically for that, look into peptides that stimulate the release of growth hormone, like GHRP-6, or look further into ostarine like Anon already said. Or HGH if you shit money.
>>
>>1338575
He could. But the chanes he meets the - rather strict - criteria are quite low indeed.
>>
3 weeks ago or so someone slapped an armbar on me and cranked way harder than was necessary, so my elbow was a little sore. That's fine, shit happens

rolling with this new guy a week later, still messed up so I'm taking it nice and easy. He said his shoulder hurts so please dont attack it, I say that's fine, same situation with my elbow so don't attack that one.

now this guy was begging for his shoulder to be attacked, kept giving me his arm in prime kimura positions but I abstained. Then when I had mount he tried to buck me, I posted out, and he tried to chop my arm out by striking my elbow.

so now it's super fucked up because it was already weakened, I've been wearing a brace and it's not getting any better, it's just stiff and hurts and it pops all the time.
I too would like some steroids pls
>>
>>1338688
Holy shit what an asshole. And you did nothing?
Was his shoulder really hurt or did he lie becuase he knew his defense is shit?
>>
>>1338823
what could be done? I finished the match with one arm, started untucking our gis and wove a web of confusing lapel traps.

I think his shoulder was actually hurt, but he does suck. He doesn't actually ever win, he just survives because hes fuckhuge so it's really hard to wrap your arms around him or maintain guard or any of that. He doesn't even use sweeps, he just sumos you off your base and then lays on top of you while half assedly going for chokes that nobody will ever get caught in. But he's so heavy you really can't make any space to escape, you just have to wait until he screws up and gives you something to run with. So a match against him is basically about chilling under his weight until he does something wrong.
>>
>>1338436
I've used test cyp before, you feel good, get big easily but I can't say it made my joint pain that much better. If anything gaining mass quickly can cause soft tissue injuries because the muscles progress faster than tendons etc.

What it is great for, is avoiding that plateau where your body stops responding to training and starts to break down. It's much harder to overtrain on gear.

Re: soreness at the injection site, in the glute it's not too bad, in the leg it can bother you a bit. That's with an oil based steroid though, I don't have experience with water based. You might want to go with the smallest needle you can, the big ones can really sting!
>>
>>1343361
Also OP, consider training differently. The human body doesn't love being stacked, slammed, heel hooked, neck cranked every day for hours. Rickson is a mess now from what I've heard, and he did yoga, ate well, and didn't compete a lot. There gets to be a point where you need to mix in low impact exercise, mobility work, strength training instead of just rolling and drilling like crazy.
>>
>>1338436
>black belt
>never competes
fucking god seth
>>
>>1338436
well if spider silva did.
>>
>>1338688
Hammer curls and reverse curls, srs.
>>
>>1344263
but Ive been not doing any elbow flexing exercises because of muh discomfort. It sucks, my arms looks like deflated balloons already
>>
>>1344515
Then do mobility work. That and the inherent increased blood flow will speed up healing. That's more or less the idea behind rehab.

Still do the curls once your elbow can take them. Strong forearms and biceps make for a healthy elbow joint.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.