[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize/when did you become a fan of Big Match John?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: WWE12_Render_JohnCena-1261-415.png (177KB, 355x415px) Image search: [Google]
WWE12_Render_JohnCena-1261-415.png
177KB, 355x415px
When did you realize/when did you become a fan of Big Match John?
>>
Stopped in 2005
>>
>>1338055
When Semen Stains started his WHC run
>>
>>1338055
About 7-8 weeks ago tbqfhfam
>>
For most people it was his United States Championship open challenge run.
>>
File: John_Cena_LOL.jpg (47KB, 709x472px) Image search: [Google]
John_Cena_LOL.jpg
47KB, 709x472px
>>1338055
I loved Cena as a heel
Hated him during his push as a face
Like him as person though so he's alright and I no longer hate him.
>>
>>1338071
All I want is to hear Word Life on more time before I die
>>
>>1338071
>Cena vs. Undertaker
>Cena's time to come out
>Suddenly this music hits
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQTkY3iy9hM

How hard do you mark?
>>
I have literally been a fan since he debuted. The hate never made any sense to me.
>>
When I had sex.

After this the next time I watched Raw I found Cena way more enjoyable. I am now convinced that all his haters are virgins.
>>
>>1338055
What the hell is with all the Cena shiling going on here lately? There's like 10 BMJ threads right now.
Fucking stop, Cena sucks.
>>
>>1338134

Have sex bro.
>>
>>1338134
It's a meme
>>
>>1338134
He's coming back tonight also he's alright now. A lot more likely to put someone over.
>>
>>1338134
Have some sex
>>
I will mark if Cena wears the jorts given to him by Ellen Degeneres.
>>
>>1338055
The first suspicion of him winning me over was when he BTFO the rock on the mic

What confirmed it was probably his match against oreowens and when i realised he is just below Hulk but is 10 times the worker that Hulk was.
You kiddos dont realise how good it is when the top guy can put on great matches, ala Bret
>>
His feuds with Punk desu, and I'm a Punk mark
>>
>>1338055
Started to like him as a heel, especially in his feud with the Guerreros. Got to my maximum like of him when he beat JBL in that I quit match.

Cooled off on him a lot because of his Superman push and going away from the Dr.Thuganomics and just generall being booked boring.

Hit a low when I found out that he wouldn't relent on burying the Nexus even after Jericho and Edge told him it would be ill advised.
>>
>>1338088
I'd be so happy... God I love the Ruthless Aggression Era. It was underrated.
>>1338055
>Liked him as a heel, he was annoying yet goofy enough it worked
>See him get a push. I'm happy!
>He keeps getting the push, oh god it doesn't stop. I kinda hate him now.
>CM Punk gets his push. Unlike John he acts like a little bitch.
>Realize John Cena is a hard worker, willing to put people over unlike Hulk Hogan.
>Realized John Cena would've been beloved in the 80s early 90s but this is a post-Austin world.
>See interviews with John, actually meet him at a convention.
>We talked about Star Wars and Rocky.
>I now unironically enjoy John Cena.
>>
>>
>>1338088
>They do the now traditional "legacy" bit in the match build up
>To represent his legacy, John comes out to Word Life, dressed like a wigger with jerseys and chain, and in the middle of the ramp the music shifts to My Time is Now, he takes out the wigger stuff and is regular John underneath
Could be cool.
>>
>>1338134
Please have sex for once in your life
>>
>>1338055

When Vince got the first hard on about Reigns and gave him the belt.
>>
During his feud with Dwayne
>>
Since Brock Lesnar beat him at Summerslam 2014.
>>
MITB 2011
>>
File: ruthless_JUST.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ruthless_JUST.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>1338055
>>
File: _tippings_toppings_.jpg (47KB, 499x640px) Image search: [Google]
_tippings_toppings_.jpg
47KB, 499x640px
>>1338134
>not liking bmj in 2016
>>
>>1338055
When he stopped being THE guy. That 8 years of him was terrible.
>>
>>1338055
When he knocked that faggot terrorist cuck zayn out for several months
>>
>>1338055
>>
>>1338134
Have sex, I'm begging you
>>
U.S. Open Challenge, especially his fued with KO
>>
>>1338064
me
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.