[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roster Split Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Raw gets Cena, Reigns, New Day, Miz, Rollins, Zayn, Joe, Crews

Smackdown gets Ambrose, Owens, Bray, AJ, Balor, Orton, Enzo Cass, Corbin
>>
your smackdown would get a 1.0 if they were lucky
>>
>>1337553
I'm just predicting its not my fantasy roster
>>
I hope it sort of ends up this way with most of those faggoty indie wrestlers nxt fans cream themselves over, ending up on the one show and hopefully the show bombs out with ratings and views.
>>
>>1337581
You know by 2018 the majority of both rosters are going to be indie flippy guys right? Might as well stop watching now.
>>
>>1337551
>cena reigns on the same roster
>>
Zayn Owens and the women division are not going to be on Roman's show

Smackdown literally just got the NXT lead writer. Triple H is going to be on SD as well.
>>
>>1337551
this brand split is gonna be absolute garbage with this current roster.. especially if they keep raw at 3 hours.. and god help them if they split the ppvs again
>>
>>1337581
fun fact

if the smarks stop watching Raw because it'll be Ramen burying anyone, it'll be Raw that bombs the ratings and sinks into oblivition
>>
>>1337628
Vince and Dunn are going to be heavily involved in Smackdown according to the sheets. It's not going to better than Raw this time around if true. Haitch can watch as his flippy midgets get fed to Cena
>>
>>1337627
no you retard cuz with those pieces of shit out of the way the casual viewers might come back and replace the fat smelly smarks that left
>>
>>1337630
good fuck HHH
>>
>>1337628
WRESTLING IS FUCKING FAKE YOU IDIOT IF YOU WANNA WATCH WRESTLING GO WATCH THE OLYMPICS
>>
>>1337631
oh hey it's FedoRamen again
>>1337630
Vince and Dunn
Dunn's show is going to be Raw
>>
>Cena and Reigns on the same show
>It's Raw

YES.
GOOD.
KEEP THE CANCER CONTAINED TO ONE BRAND.

Honestly, this is the main thing that i want. When i first started watching wrestling, Smackdown was my shit. I didn't like how Raw was just the HHH show. I just want Smackdown to be good again, that's all.
>>
File: Who's a faggot.png (171KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
Who's a faggot.png
171KB, 424x318px
>>1337652
>hating BMJ
>>
>>1337622
Vince is taking over SD

Cena=SD
Romen=RAW
>>
>>1337652
This. Brand split is automatically a failure to me if those fucks aren't on the same show.
>>
>Vince and Dunn will be heavily involved in Wmackdown

Vince knows Smackdown will demolish RAW so he is already sabotaging it, faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.