[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What fighting style is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1454690304588.webm (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1454690304588.webm
3MB, 320x240px
What fighting style is this?
>>
>>1333453
ITF taekwondo.
>>
>>1333453
It kind of looks like modified American Kickboxing.
>>
>>1333453
Nigkwondo
>>
>>1333453
>chinese on upper right corner
Like someone said on another occasion, I've never seen niggers throw kicks in videos
Also they go down a bit too easily and some remain on the ground for the whole video while some get back up, it seems fake
And the second nigger threw punches at the sky
Only discipline I know that uses both back kicks and punches effectively is kyokushin karate but he's moving around too much and you don't jump while kicking imnveo (in my not very educated opinion) senpai
>>
>>1333520
>I've never seen niggers throw kicks in videos
I've actually taught at least two black street kicks how to throw kicks when I was younger. One of them actually sent me a video of him fighting where he threw a kick.
>>
File: vietnam world star.webm (2MB, 360x460px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam world star.webm
2MB, 360x460px
>>
File: MMA in middle school.webm (3MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MMA in middle school.webm
3MB, 1080x1080px
>>
>>1333733
holy shit did he die?
>>
>>1333453
Stage combat
>>
>>1333737
Fuck did he break that kids arm?
>>
>>1333775
No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-VI4kpgxTg

>all them grills mirin
>>
>>1333453
it's called acting
>>
>>1333733
this is why you never participate in any kind of fight
you never know when the other guy is fucking nuts
at best try to learn some moves, overpower your opponent, throw him to the ground and then run like a motherfucker
>>
>>1333780
>all these girls will later date guys like him cause they can fight like that
>sooner or later they will be at the receiving end of their boyfriend's punches
makes me feel better desu
>>
>>1333924
>>sooner or later they will be at the receiving end of their boyfriend's punches
Not really, self-control and discipline are developed through practicing martial arts.
It's the guy like the kid who got armbarred that will be delivering punches to their girlfriends because they don't take the time to develop skill but just start fights and act impulsively.
>>
>>1333453

Wow! What a guy. Looks like an MMA dude.

It's cute how his girlfriend keeps trying to help. I wonder why none of them clocked her.
>>
>>1333756

Yes he did! I also heard that the kid who stabbed him didn't go to jail or anything because it was ruled self defense.

Be careful who you pick on is the moral I guess.
>>
>>1333470
Looks like it, mix of Kyokushin kicks and a MMA/Wrestling take down. Video seems a little weird though. The fuck did those other two guys then start going too for?
>>
>>1333998
>I wonder why none of them clocked her.
Some people believe it's immoral to hit females, some people believe females are too little of a threat to take action against them.
>>
>>1333453
Holy kek

That one nig who just accepts it and doesn't jump back in
>>
>>1333453
>Start fight
>Get knocked down
>His homies don't jump him at once
>They all go one on one
>Original nigger that started it gets back up
>Just sits there and watches his homie get fucked up
>>
>>1333453
Fae Kwon Do
>>
File: gayest win ever.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gayest win ever.webm
3MB, 640x360px
This is a fighting style.
>>
>>1333453
>that fucking retarded woman who keeps trying to get involved
Just stay out of it you dumb bitch. She's lucky she didn't get fucked up. Women always do this shit when their boyfriend gets into a fight and it's just asking to be clicked by either him or the other dude.
>>
>>1333733
that's a pretty good martial artist.
>>
>>1335820
For you
>>
>>1333737
>knows MMA
watch out guys that kid knows football!
>>
>>1335867
>straight right
>headkick
>takedown
>mount
>back take
>armbar
m8 there's little doubt that kid has been mixing his martial arts
>>
slavery.
>>
>>1335877
he should learn how to do one properly before mixing them up
>dropped hands
>stiff legging the kick
>bent knee
>over rotated the arm bar so there was no pressure
>butt too far away so he couldn't finish
>stayed on the ground like a dope and held the ineffectual arm bar like a pin instead of adjusting position
he's lucky those kids were just trying to break up the fight and weren't friends with the kid he was on top of, that shit will get you killed. Break it and stand back up, don't just hang out down there if it isn't working.
>>
>>1333733

Damn. I was watching that thinking, "Don't let him open that bag, there's a reason he abandoned his defense to go after the bag."

Of course I'm sure the kid who got stabbed was thinking, "Haha, I'm kicking his ass! He's giving up and fumbling around in his bag!"
>>
>>1333520
>Only discipline I know that uses both back kicks and punches effectively is kyokushin karate
What the fuck kind of crazy shit is this? It's not like some fucking grand mastery to be competent in punching and be able to throw a good back kick.
>>
>>1335797
How embarrassing
>>
>>1335976
Who the fuck uses back kicks that often? Only tae kwon do guys and only because they don't know how to punch
>>
>>1335976
most people don't throw back kicks properly. The best version of the back kick comes from goju, it's very important to have your foot at 12 and 6 in order to engage your entire butt.
>>
>>1335797
holy kek
>>
>>1335797
mofugga got kwon'd
>>
>>1335934
>he should learn how to do one properly before mixing them up
The stress of a fight could make things sloppy.
He could also just still be working on that stuff.
It's like learning a jab-cross-hook combo.
You have the combo, but you could still work on the technique of the individual punches.
>>
>>1333453
The King of Smark Style
>>
>>1333453
Secret Agent style.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Ose9_ZuYU
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.