[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he do wrong? What did he do to deserve the treatment he got?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

What did he do wrong? What did he do to deserve the treatment he got?
>>
>>1333284
He got over naturally.
>>
>>1333284
he was trash but smarks will say he was good, same thing can be applied to every wrestler that isn't pushed by vince
>>
>>1333285
#UNACCEPTABLE
>>
>>1333284
WWE makes starts now, they can't afford to have another Phil Brooks make a name for himself
>>
>>1333284
he happened to be actually entertaining

even Miz admitted he was more over than him as his double
>>
File: Bait.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>1333286
>>
>>1333286
This is entirely true. Dude was a boring shitter.
>>
>>1333285
>>1333288
>>1333428

Name the Top 10 Classic Damien Sandow matches and his best moves.
>>
>>1334142
This
>>
>>1334153
I can't even make a top 3
>>
>>1334153
He actually wrestle?
>>
>>1333288
>they can't afford to have another Phil Brooks make a name for himself

Hit the nail right on the head, anon. Outsider talent will absolutely N E V E R be allowed to get so far over anymore, the only guys you'll see at the top of the cards will be homegrown WWE talent.

That's why I laugh when I see guys like AJ, Shinsuke, Balor, Gallows, and Anderson coming to the WWE, because they'll just be pumped and dumped, fed to Cena and Reigns and whoever else Vince decides to raise out of the roster.
>>
>>1334153
Anyone??
>>
>>1334178
Yeah Tyler Black is a fucking idiot. Bet he thought he could be in the Mania main event kek
>>
>>1334187

Him and the rest of The Shield were WWE guys long before the CM Punk fiasco, obviously it doesn't apply to them ya manlet smark retard
>>
>>1334196
>WWE guys long before the CM Punk fiasco
Tyler Black was an ROH Champion you fucking idiot
Deannetty wrestled in CZW you fucking idiot
The only person who was really homegrown from SHEBD was Roman and look at how well he's being received
>>
>>1334142
this
>>
>>1333284
The truth: He's an ugly jobber who got over with the nerds/smarks for no reason. Vince doesn't like that.
>>
>>1333284
And that basically got him fired. Basically the nerds/smarks are the reason he no longer is on WWE. You should have laughed at the guy and that's it. You don't cheer for him or become fan of him. His job was to be a comedy jobber and he failed.
>>
>>1334273
>Back in the day getting over with fans would get you a new gimmick.
>Today it gets you fired because how dare you get over without my authority.

RIP creative integrity.
>>
He wasnt Roman Reigns
>>
Sandow was a complete and utter spineless loser.

He was over a few times but never stood up to creative backstage, never grabbed the brass ring.

Also he was cucked by Wade Barret a few months back and he just let it happen, I'm glad he's gone.
>>
>>1334301
>He thinks they're allowed to say no to creative now.
Haha. This isn't '97 anymore, you say no to creative now they just fire your ass. They don't even get to say no to Vince.

You do what you're told and hope they do something that resonates with the fans. You get no option anymore.
>>
>>1334308
The Shield were told to lose to Cena and 2 other people on their 2nd PPV and they got it changed
Dean was going to throw AJ out of the rumble then Owens got it changed and did it himself

Sandow is just a pussy
>>
>>1334308
Sandow is just a pussy bro. Vince talked about how the guys these days don't grab the brass ring.
Is there any better example of this than Sandumb? Cesaro will be gone soon too, 3 years.

>>1334322
this
>>
such a fucking shit wrestler. He should have never got the money and the bank
>>
>>1334341
Yeah fuck Vince.
In the 90s if someone spoke up and Vince fired them, they'd just go to WCW.
Now if you speak up he fires your ass. He did that with Daniel Bryan, Del Rio etc.
>>
>>1334378
Daniel Bryan got fired over an admittedly small thing when he choked a guy out with their tie during the Nexus invasion angle

Del Rio fucking punched out a guy (although in his defense the dude was talking shit). Literally where are you getting your info from you stupid mark?
>>
>>1334378
What are you on about ya fucking Sandumb mark.

They were fired for legit reasons and both came back eventually so why does it even matter?

Sandumb is a spineless, D-grade wrestler. Get over it mark, He's gone and he is never coming back.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.