[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to this board? It turned into fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: JUSTFUCKMYSHITUPFAM.jpg (102KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTFUCKMYSHITUPFAM.jpg
102KB, 759x508px
What the fuck happened to this board? It turned into fucking wrestlingforum.
>Anti-Roman circlejerk with no opposing opinion at all
>Muh Shinsuke/AJ are the best ever they're getting buried!
>Yes yes we love the divas division! Sasha for world champ!
>Facebook smark memes
Holy shit.
>>
File: SonicMiddlefinger.jpg (4KB, 155x194px) Image search: [Google]
SonicMiddlefinger.jpg
4KB, 155x194px
>>1333194
>>
>>1333187
Wrestlingforum is better than here. People there can actually present arguments like adults instead of spamming memes and fat men wearing hats. I've seen Roman fans and diva haters over there more than once.
>>
>>1333189
You happened
>>
>>1333187
Blame Chinese Moot.

Wrestling discussion was much better back at /sp/ when there was just one general.
>>
>>1333219
>wanting to discuss wrestling
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>1333187
None of this is even true
>>
>>1333228
Yes it is.
>>
>>1333230
to shitpost
>>
>>1333233
It isn't. I see rational posts about Roman and AJ every day.
>>
>>1333187
>Anti-Roman circlejerk
>Sasha for world champ!"
>Not blind, anti-smark Roman fanboying and the same ugly Sasha picture on repeat
u wot
>>
>>1334192
Nope
>>
>>1333187
Autists like Carter and bretcuck
>>
Lmao
>>
>>1335557
Dont blame me cunt
blame carter, 99 per cent is him
>>
>>1333187
There's literally only one person here who likes that ugly rat sasha skanks and his name is carter

don't be fooled by his shitposting, sasha skanks is one of the worst wresters of all time and absolutely no one who's' ever had sex likes her
>>
>>1338188
Fuck up cunt. I've had 10/10 sex and I am huge SashA+ mark. She's talented and beautiful
>>
>>1338194
kys carter

having sex with your rat doesn't count, though I suppose you could compare it to skanks
>>
>>1338198
I'm not Carter. He impersonated me. I'm bretchad and you all know about my thick gf
>>
>>1338188
Reminder anti-sasha skanks poster is also carter, as well as sasha poster

He only shows up when the other carter personalities show up and his autism and repeating the same phrases constantly is a dead giveaway

Yes, he really is that schizophrenic

The only thing to do is never acknowledge his low tier b8, but since you are all so new it will never happen
>>
>>1338202
Kys carter you worthless nigger and stop fucking impersonating me
>>
>>1338210
Fuck off Carter you worthless twat. You're mental
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.