[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the WWE get rid of this belt so soon? I don't get it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Official_WWE_Championship.png (148KB, 480x172px) Image search: [Google]
Official_WWE_Championship.png
148KB, 480x172px
Why did the WWE get rid of this belt so soon? I don't get it
>>
>>1333076
its ugly
>>
>>1333083
that explains why people get rid of you as soon as possible
>>
>>1333083
What is a good looking belt to you than?
>>
Because they needed the belt to be a glorified spinning piece of fucking children's merch.
>>
File: NWA_World_Championship_new.png (439KB, 980x326px) Image search: [Google]
NWA_World_Championship_new.png
439KB, 980x326px
>>1333092
>>
>>1333105
That explains alot.
>>
>>1333076
it was ugly
>>
>>1333076
ugly as fuck.
>>
>>1333684
>>1333697
So is the current one but it's stil here
>>
>>1333076
Boring
Generic
>>
>>1333701
not really.

the new belt is way better than this shit old one.
>>
>>1333076
Had to make room for Cena's shitty spinner belt. That stuck around 7 years too long.
>>
This is actually one of my favorite belts. Mostly cause of nostalgia because it looked best on Brock and Eddie
>>
>>1333705
Get the WWE's cock out your mouth
>>
>>1333736
How does liking the new belt mean someone is riding WWE's corporate cock? Both belts were made by the same company, you stupid idiot.
>>
>>1333076
the belts need to be easily distinguishable at a distance which means either prominent differences in color scheme and/or profile. the heavyweight title, for example, should always be the biggest belt because it's the most important. this piece of shit looks like the european championship.
>>
>>1333742
Because the new WWE championship design has a big corporate logo on it just to sell to the people. It has no life to it. At least the Undisputed Championship had an original look to it and looked like a belt a true champion would wear.
>>
>>1333736
>autism the post

you know both of them are from the same company right?
>>
>>1333736
is this anon autistic?
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 1301x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 1301x460px
The real question is when are they gonna dust this bad boy off and give it to neville?
>>
File: wwetitle.jpg (51KB, 730x487px) Image search: [Google]
wwetitle.jpg
51KB, 730x487px
>>1333766
I doubt the WWE logo itself is enough to get people to buy a belt. People are going to buy it because it's the fucking WWE Championship.

>It has no life to it.
It's sleek and minimalistic, much like everything else in this generation.

>At least the Undisputed Championship had an original look to it and looked like a belt a true champion would wear.
Cornette please go. The new WWE Championship has a far more "unique" look than that Undisputed piece of trash.
>>
>>1333792
At least put some gold into that belt c'mon man that belt sucks the letters are off center and everything. Lazy ass design.
>>
>>1333779
Don't forget the brand split. Hopefully soon.
>>
Something has been bothering me lately about this "Wrestleing" and i think I've put my finger in it. The Apter Mags used to maintain kayfabe when a babyface was over in The Fed, but when Vinne Mac started selling heel heat after the screwjob, the only way to get over was to work stiff on a jobber with a strong-style puroresu workrate. i'd hate to draw a shoot on a beat down blind tag with a blown spot botch that broadwayed some cheap heat to a double turn. but that goes without saying. to forgo the chicken wing and just shoot the bantam in a rest hold for sake of a bump would sell a vince over the top to heel a very mark one more time than to dusty the whole damn thing... it's just not good for business. and that's not smark on the curb step out of nowhere.
>>
>>1333076
God that looks shite.
>>
>>1333105
Don't make me fucking puke
>>
>>1333076
I don't know why they got rid of it. This belt has an old school title belt look. It's basically a throwback look from the gold age of professional wrestling.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.