[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will they stop jobbing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1461284332587.jpg (33KB, 774x528px) Image search: [Google]
1461284332587.jpg
33KB, 774x528px
When will they stop jobbing?
>>
>>1331988
Better yet, when will they get the championships?
>>
>>1331989
Never they said they came back to put over new guys.
>>
>>1331994
JUST
>>
File: flail.webm (3MB, 532x398px) Image search: [Google]
flail.webm
3MB, 532x398px
d-von is one of the greatest sellers of all time
>>
>TFW WWE retconned Bully Ray and now he's just playing this fucking Bushwacker gimmick again.

Even the 3D/Hardys/Wolves series was 100x better than what they are doing now.
>>
>>1331994
To put over someone they need to look credible first.

They need to stop jobbing, get the tittles and then put over Enzo&Cass or whoever is the hottest tag team.
>>
>>1335008
This
>>
>>1331988
HAILIN FROM DUNKIN DONUTS
>>
>>1335008
No they don't. They need to antagonize faces on Raw and one week get to beat them down but most weeks lose in singles matches then lose a tag match at the PPV.
>>
Jobber Boyz turned shit when they turned heel/abondoned table gimmick
>>
>>1337515
FROM THE GREAT STATE OF OBESITY
>>
>>1337517
But if they lose all the time people stop taking them seriously. Sure, they still have the legend status and nothing will take it away from them, but right now their powerlevel is really low
>>
>>1331988
When Vince ACTUALLY forgets they were in TNA
>>
>>1337518
>getting worked by Dudleyz no longer using tables
>>
>>1334893
I really love him humping the mat after a spot
>>
>>1331994
This. Sting said the same thing. I am almost certain the only way they were allowed to return is if they agreed to be a jobber team for a certain amount of time. Vinnie Macs way of saying fuck you for joining TNA.
>>
velvet as duchess of dudleyville when?
>>
>>1337978
Hopefully never. Those types of trash divas have no place in the WOMEN'S division anymore
>>
>>1331988
Why would they stop jobbing? They're the Old Guys, putting the young guys over.

They have nothing left to prove. There's no Road Warriors, Steiners, or Edge and Christian to win legendary victories over. They can't fight any bigger names because none exist. They're doing good work and should carry on cashing the cheques, because their legendary status is already assured.
>>
>>1335008
>To put over someone they need to look credible first.

If you don't think that beating the Dudleys puts someone over, you are clearly too young to really have an opinion on the Dudleys' work.
>>
>>1331988
They are both in their mid 40's.
They should be mostly putting over younger talent in this point in their careers. I still say they will get 1 more title run to give them an even 10 wwe tag titles.
>>
File: wew.gif (2MB, 263x252px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
2MB, 263x252px
>>1337996
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.