[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

What happened?
>>
>>1331921
she got fat
>>
2 many potatoes
>>
Emma hurt her back.

They were going to do a whole a feud.

Becks will win the WWE Women's Championship at the next WM.
>>
>>1332272
>Becky ever winning the title
>At WRESTLEMANIA no less
kek
>>
>>1332275
There are only so many women in the WWE, friend. Everyone gets a turn sooner or later.

Sasha is not white or pretty, therefore Becky will be ahead of her in the eyes of Mr. McMahon and associates.
>>
>>1332281
>everyone gets a turn
Maybe if Bayley gets put out for a year. Otherwise they'll just cycle it between Sasha, Bayley, Charlotte and maybe Paige for 5 years. Dana might get one too since management has a boner over her right now. Lynch is Natalya tier enhancement talent
>>
>>1331921
Anti-Irish discrimination because of Vince's self-loathing
>>
>>1332284
Do you see constant threads on here about Bayley or Paige? How about elsewhere?

Becky is extremely popular. Either the 1st or 2nd most popular woman in the WWE right now.

Bayley is the one who's going to be the jobber to the stars when she comes to RAW. She'll have a short run in the spotlight, but after that she'll ease into a support role.

Paige is looking bad these days, man. I'm not sure she'll even be around in 5 years, maybe not even 2 or 3. Fast and hard living is taking its toll on her appearance.
>>
>>1331921
Too hard to maintain her abs while on the road so much. Plus she seems to be a girl that likes her food quite a bit and she puts on weight quickly. That's the potato genes.

If you mean career wise, nothing. She was always enhancement talent and was always going to stay that way. She's old, not popular and talks funny.
>>
>>1332296
>Fast and hard living is taking its toll on her appearance.

and its not on becky? look at OP and look at her currently
>>
File: tumblr_o6qtyuCviw1uypc7eo1_400.png (200KB, 245x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6qtyuCviw1uypc7eo1_400.png
200KB, 245x435px
>>1332299
She looks fine. A bit softer around the torso but not belly hanging out of shirt tier like Paige.
>>
File: qUEkew[1].gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
qUEkew[1].gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>1332299
Becky is six years older but looks more youthful than Paige. It's because she takes much better care of herself.
>>
>>1332299
Becky looks the same, Paige looks like a slob.
>>
>>1332296
>He thinks threads on a Singaporean stamp collecting forum means something
Oh I am laffin
>>
>>1332296
Becky is 4th at best. She'll be a mainstay of superstars by next year while bayley and sasha win title after title
>>
>>1332272
>implying OP was talking about her booking

Who cares about """""""""women's wrestling"""""""""""
He meant her appearance you virginator
>>
>>1332296
>first or second

Are you fucking stupid? And I honestly can't believe your argument consists of threads on this shitty board.
>>
>>1333047
End yourself
>>
>>1332311
Paige is also a chain smoker
>>
>>1331921
I'd still fuck her but she got old, 25 is old for a woman they age like milk
>>
>>1333085
kek u mad
>>
>>1333114
Paige is also a churro smoker
>>
>>1331925

fpbp
>>
>>1331921
Got dropped on her head tas a baby too many times
>>
>>1333477
Apparently you did too
>>
>>1333485
No i
>>
>>1331921
The road. You work way more dates and travel compared to NXT so it gets harder to maintain. May be for the best as more thicc mean better to take bumps.
>>
>>1333654
>thicc
Grow up kid. She Fat
>>
>>1332272

she will be in the match (and still probably lose because shes not american)... if she can lose about 10-15 lbs
>>
>>1332272
HAHAHAHAHA THE STATE OF BECKETTY KEKS
>>
>>1331921
Finn broke her heart so she did everything except cut her own hair off.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.