[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it all go so wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1460327748284.png (264KB, 570x683px) Image search: [Google]
1460327748284.png
264KB, 570x683px
>haven't watched WWE since 2009
>have no idea who 90% of the wrestlers on the roster are (they look like generic jobbers desu)
>all the best wrestlers have either been released, died, or worst of all, gone to TNA
>thought Reigns and Rollins were the same fucking person for the longest time--both are boring as shit
>the ring ropes aren't colored anymore and the turnbuckles look weird
>JR has been fired and the new announcers suck
>Orton and Cena still around
>PG garbage everywhere, don't even see blood anymore
>writing is worse than ever
>new logo looks like garbage
JUST
>>
>he watched WWE in 2009

kek
>>
>he cares about blood

Fuck off edgy ECW fan. Take your Megadeth and ICP elsewhere
>>
File: Ryan Reeves.png (21KB, 561x158px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Reeves.png
21KB, 561x158px
>>
>>1329486
I like Ziggler and good old retired Bryan. As much as a hate CM Punk he was right about WWE not knowing how to manage things.

PS. I kinda like Cena... Hopefully based Shane O' Mac can save WWE with the new brand split.
>>
>>1329494
I also stopped watching in 2009, so there's that.

>>1329497
>someone literally defending the PG era
Holy shit, stop. I'm not saying I want some CZW garbage but things like blood, chair shots to the head, and so on helped to tell a story in the ring. Now those are off the table. Not to mention the butchered promos and backstage segments that have to walk on eggshells to avoid offending the kiddies. It's oppressive, limiting what the performers can do, and it's killing the quality of the product.
>>
>>1329513
>he watched the entire year of 2008 and thinks WWE is worse now

kek
>>
there was literally blood and thumbtacks at the ppv 5 days ago mark
>>
>>1329517
Yes, in a gimmick match at a PPV. How often do you see blood on regular programming? Do they still stop the match when a wrestler starts bleeding?
>>
>>1329513
>chair shots to the head help tell a story

are you ok?
>>
>>1329486
Every single person on the roster is garbage. The entrance sets are the same for all shows and ppvs. The only time we get colored ropes is in october for that breast cancer bullshit and it's a fucking pink rope making this pathetic product look even gayer and more pg than it already does. The social media hashtag garbage makes everything so much gayer. And can someone please explain to me wtf happened to the lighting during shows? Like on raw and smackdown and most ppvs the entire arena used to be lit back then now the entire arena is dark except a fucking spotlight on the ring.. that looks so fucking gay why the fuck do they do this shit??
>>
It all went downhill in 2007 because of Benoit
>>
>>1329555
Jesus Christ, all of this.
Why, Vince? Why?
>>
>>1329555
someone answer this please
>>
>>1329486
>>have no idea who 90% of the wrestlers on the roster are (they look like generic jobbers desu)

Would you rather them keep the same cast from 2009?

>>1329555
>Every single person on the roster is garbage.

Well, that's just wrong.
>>
Rusev should do a Bulgarian mutra gimmick (tough bulgarian guy with slav clothes,but really strong and often beats people with brass knuckles.bats,batons). Example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXjxyd-gZ7M
>>
>>1329486

Razorfist pls go

also watch fucking Lucha Underground if you fucking hate "worker" type wrestlers so damn much. LU's got all the goofy wrestlekino theatrics you could ask for.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.