[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there ever be another boom period?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: VicVenom_zpsfee79456.jpg (87KB, 648x491px) Image search: [Google]
VicVenom_zpsfee79456.jpg
87KB, 648x491px
Will there ever be another boom period?
>>
>>1328726
Not as long as he is anywhere near the wrestling business.
>>
With WWE being PG and not innovating with anything and only relying on 1 top star, nope
>>
>>1328726
Who the fuck knows. There'll never be another edgy boom because edgy content is everywhere. It won't have the same effect as in 1997 when things like South Park and Attitude didn't exist and an envelope needed pushing.

The cartoonish 80s gimmicks long stopped working, so going back to them won't help because now that they've gone edgy they can never go back fully to times of eating vitamins and drinking milk and saying your prayers while beating the shit out of a giant humanoid turkey or a deadman risen from the grave.

So there'd need to be something else to bring interest back into wrestling and I really can't think of something that would put a lot of butts in seats.
>>
You know what bro, I really don't think there will ever be another boom period. And you wana know why bro? Bro it's because they focus too much on the wrestling, like bro it's just a bunch of moves and there's no selling or psychology.. And bro, there's no characters. You know what someone told on on Twitter bro, bro someone on Twitter told me that Kevin Owens character is a 'prize fighter' how the hell is Kevin Owens a prize fighter, dude he dresses like my landscaper, that should be his gimmick, bro you can film a few vignettes on him landscaping and saying he was coming to raw, and then everyone would know who he is and what he is. Bro in the attitude era we showed skits of Val Venis for a month, and when he debuted everybody knew who he was bro. But what do I know, because the way they do things now is way better than the attitude era right? I don't know bro, maybe Vince is out of touch.
>>
>>1328726
>>1328726
Wrestling is at the same level as watching mlp, reading comic books, or being a furry. No, never it doesn't have the star power even without pg. Cable is dying also.
>>
>>1328726
Only time I think I'll read Vince Russo and boom period in a positive article is his suicide.
>>
>>1329251
Comic books are in the middle of their biggest boom period ever u shit head
>>
>>1328726
Unless Elon Musk wants to invest in Pro Wrestling to compete with Vince McMahon? Then no.
>>
How the hell hasn't one smark become a billionaire? Out of all the smarks on the internet who hate wwe, one should have become sucuessful by now
>>
Lucha Underground on a channel that people actually watch would cause another boom.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.