[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you book a feud between BMJ and Roman? >inb4 someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: BMJ vs. THE GUY.jpg (159KB, 1274x723px) Image search: [Google]
BMJ vs. THE GUY.jpg
159KB, 1274x723px
How would you book a feud between BMJ and Roman?

>inb4 someone says they'll just team up.
>>
Cena burys him harder then he has ever done before
>>
Cena & Reigns vs Gun Group consisting of over 10 people in an elimination match
>>
>Roman hits 12 spears in 2 minutes
>John kicks out of every single one
>hits 1 (uno) AA
>Roman is down for the 3 count, has to be stretchered out

And then Cena receives the biggest pop of his life.
>>
Cena and orton vs the new era Reigns and seth
>>
>>1326581
BMD goes over
>>
240 minute match. Kick outs galore until Vince comes in and says time is up
>>
>>1326581
>Roman gets fed up with the crowd
>He says how no matter how hard he tried he could never get them to cheer, except for when he speared. So that's what he's going to do.
>Shane worries this means he's going to spear Steph and gets everyone to stop Roman if they see him, and especially looks to the Usos who regretfully agree.
>Roman is tearing through the back stage with whatever weapon he can find, and everyone is trying to stop him while Steph is running for her life.
>Eventually runs to the ring where Roman chases her down.
>As she is bawling in terror
>BRRRRRRR APPLEDOUGH
>All the Women and Children cheer as Cena comes to save Steph and a brawl breaks out.
There. I managed to not only set up the feud, but turned landwhales against Roman too
>>
>>1326611
>I managed to not only set up the feud, but turned landwhales against Roman too
but /asp/ hates my Roman already
>>
>>1326673
The female variety Anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.