[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Draft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 3

File: draft.jpg (82KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
draft.jpg
82KB, 1310x873px
Who would you like to see on each brand, /asp/?

Personally I'd like to see the big dogs Reigns, Rollins and Cena in the hard-hitting storylines on Raw and have guys like Orton, AJ, Owens, Cesaro and Ambrose putting on weekly 5-star matches for SD.
>>
>>1326049
I want kid pandering (Cena) and all the guys i don't like (Uso's, Reigns, R-Truth, the two puertoricans) to stay on RAW and have Smackdown be just two hours of good wrestling desu
>>
>>1326049
Just keep Cena and Reigns on Raw. Let Smackdown be more like NXT.
>>
>>1326055

>He doesn't want Big Match John hosting the US Championship Open Challenge on SmackDown instead of RAW

Le Cena Hate is tres edgy, mon frere. 18+.
>>
>>1326065
Can you see that i have Cena listed outside of the guys i don't like list? I have nothing again Cena but i want Smackdown to be filled with the best actual wrestlers. Cena can sell fruity pebbles on RAW with Roman
>>
>>1326049
They should make one of the shows not pg
>>
>>1326049
Logically, Raw should be a mixture of the more established guys to retain its composure as the A-Show, and some guys that are fully able to break through.
Guys like Cena, Orton, Brock/Haitch/Taker when they wrestle, alongside Bray, Zayn and KO.
Smackdown should be guys that clearly have company backing and/or talent and/or popularity so it can remain a credible follow-up in its own right. Rusev, Seth, Dean, Cesaro, Roman.
>>
RAW can have Roman, Dean, Kane, Haitch, Steph, Big Show, Usos, Corbin, Fella, Del Taco, and Dolph Jobber.

SmackDown can have Cena, A+ Player, Crews, AJ, Anderson and Gallows, Enzo and Cass, Neville, Cesaro, Fatass, Zayn, and Ryder.
>>
Raw

>Vince's guys
>let Steph run the woman's division and expose it as complete shit

Smackdown

>Shane and Heyman guys
>>
>>1326073

Based Man John consistently puts on great matches though. His programme with CM Punk gave us some of the best matches of this era, same with the US Open Challenge. Cena might not have the most diverse moveset on the roster, but he's shown over and over again that he can hang with just about anyone you put him in the ring with. Plus, he would lend a little bit of star power to the SmackDown brand to attract the casuals who might otherwise only care about RAW.
>>
>>1326049
Raw should be the home of guys deeply rooted in Reigns of Terror(Roman, Cena, Rollins etc.) while Smackdown hosts up and comers and guys shooting for a B-show championship like the Heavyweight Championship was.

Get the exposure you want for big guys and then use Smackdown to get exposure for others. That worked great in the early and late 2000s.
>>
Put Ambrose, Owens, Cesaro and New Day on Smackdown

Then I only need to watch Raw.
>>
>>1326090
>Steph
>in charge of anything
Steph knows literally nothing about wrestling or how to book it
>>
>>1326103
That's why you give her the irrelevant shit
>>
Rate my draft desu. Relevant guys only.

RAW: Cena, Reigns, Seth, Bray, Fatass, Zayn, New Day, Usos, Harper, Strowman, Enzo and Cass, Ziggler, Dudleys

SD: Dean, Orton, AJ, Del Rio, Cesaro, Miz, Gallows, Anderson, Rusev, Sheamus, Corbin, Neville, Ryder, Crews
>>
>>1326073

>Cena isnt one of the best wrestlers

ACTUALY HAVE SEX
>>
>>1326107

Not bad desu. Where would you put Nakamura, Joe and Balor?
>>
>>1326106
why would you do that when you can have her be a stricly on-air person. The less McMahon egotripping in WWE the better, they are literally all insane, egomaniac gypsies
>>
>>1326113
Joe on Raw, for sure. Him and Cena in a program would be god-tier. Would probably have Naka on SD for dem 4+ star matches. Not sure where I'd put Balor
>>
>>1326109
>ACTUALY
m8 Cena is a good entertainer, a good talker and a good worker that can get great matches with good opponents but he aint no technical king and no memes will ever change that
>>
>>1326121
>technical is the only style of wrestling

Say what you will about him, but Cena does manage to involve crowds in his matches better than nearly anyone else on the roster.
That's not just booking, that's how you act throughout the course of the match, and it's indicative of how good you are just as much as how you apply an armbar.
That said, I do agree that he's not strictly one of THE best they have, because he's notably sloppy in some other areas. Just highlighting the point.
>>
>>1326121

I wouldn't want one show to be all technical kings. Even in its brand split glory days, that's not what SmackDown was.

I truly believe Cena could have great matches and epic feuds with guys like Joe, Zayn, or Nakamura if given the chance.

Also, if the long term commitment is there to push Roman as the face of the company, he should be on RAW. Pushing Roman as the face of the A-show is a good opportunity to put Cena on the A-show and finally turn him heel again. Could you imagine the feuds a heel Cena could put on with those guys?
>>
>>1326121
>>1326128

Cena on the B-show, I meant to type.
>>
>>1326127
>>1326128
>praise Cena
>Cena defence force still writes their wrestling theory essays at me
>>
>RAW
Reigns
Seth
Bray
Zayn
Rusev
Orton
Sheamus
Ziggler

>SMACKDOWN
Cena
Lesnar
Ambrose
AJ Styles
KO
Luke Harper (actual push as secondary leader of Wyatt family on SD)
Del Rio
Corbin
Cesaro

I don't care enough to assign tag teams
>>
>>1326135
I was agreeing with you that he wasn't strictly one of the best.
I was just highlighting a point about styles of wrestling in a wrestling thread on a wrestling board.
My bad?
>>
If the brand split happens, past the talent, how would you assign the titles?
Would you bring back a WHC for SD or not?
I'd go:
>RAW: WWEWHC, US
>SD: IC as secondary Top Title, Tag Titles (with new designs)

Potential TV Title to be contested on both shows in order to engender cross-brand feuds as Champs hop between shows for their regular weekly defenses.
>>
>>1326151
we need two tag titles desu
>>
File: Stone_Cold_Broski.jpg (28KB, 306x410px) Image search: [Google]
Stone_Cold_Broski.jpg
28KB, 306x410px
>>1326151
A World TV Title would be nice for SD
>>
>>1326135

You are right about him not being the best "technical wrestler" but this kind of sounded like you also didnt think he was one of the top workers which he almost certainly is.

>>1326138

>Raw ratings finally dip into the 1s
>>
Is anyone going to actually 6 hours of WWE a week with NXT included? I can barely make it through Raw at this point
>>
>>1326154
Nowhere near the strength in the tag division to cut it down the middle.
It'd be better to keep the tag division as something particular to Smackdown, help set it apart. Then if the Tag Division ever gets overflowing, you can start doing crossover work between brands.
>>
>>1326151
Bring back cruserweight title
>>
What stables or tag teams will get broken up via the draft? It's bound to happen.
>>
>>1326198
It's going to be a mess. It doesn't help that they are going to be right next to each other. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of pure WWE content and the rest of the week is empty (Main Event and Superstars don't count).

I don't get why they decided to put Smackdown live on Tuesdays instead of keeping it on Thursdays. Time and distance issues, I guess? Spacing things out would have make things better.
>>
>>1326198
Depends on who is on which brands.

Honestly now I feel like I'll probably just watch the day after and see the guys I want to see. At this point it's only Seth, Rusev and AJ that I care about.
>>
>>1326151
Raw is WHC, US, a TV or 'Hardcore' Title and Tag
SD is WWE, IC, Cruserweight and Women's
>>
>>1326198
I watch RAW, SmackDown, NXT, and Lucha Underground every week.

I also watch online streams though, so with no commercials it ends up being less than six hours for all four shows. Even less if I skip all the recaps, shill segments, and divashit.
>>
>>1326198
I watch Raw, Smackdown and NXT.
Doesn't even take 2 hours, and that's multi-tasking with other stuff.
>>
Raw
>World
>US
>Women's

Smackdown
>IC
>TV
>Flippyshit

Tag titles in both
>>
>>1326151
Make the TV belt the weekly open challenge belt, and bring back strict time limits for it so we see more draws.

IC belt if it's no the de facto SD world title should be for the #2 program

US title is toast, Kalisto and ADR have done too much damage to it, if it's kept it should be for the King of the Jobbers only kinda like the way WWE books the KOTR now.
>>
>>1326299
Based Ruru will have restored the US belt to its former glory come the draft. What happens to it after he drops it is a different story altogether, but until then I have hope.
>>
>>1326237
Lucha Dragons
>>
>>1326198
>>1326241

Wait a second. Is Smack!Down going live?

Is a brand split actually happening?

I haven't watched WWE in a good month because Payback was such a wet fart. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>1326049
>Roman buries everyone on Raw
>Cena buries everyone on Smackdown

Oh joy. Can't wait for this shit!
>>
>>1326288

>Tag Titles in both

There are about five relevant tag teams in the entire goddamn company. You barely have enough credible talent to merit ONE Tag Championship.

Stick it on Smack!Down, and work to build the Tag division up. MAYBE it'll one day be big enough to merit two championships.

Until then, it'd be less idiotic to have two World Heavyweight Championships, one for Smack!down and one for RAW.
>>
>>1326311

Pay attention and have sex.
>>
>>1326299

Just turn the US Championship into the TV title. Rusev would be the perfect guy to do this, going on about how America is lame and their Championship is lame but how RUSEV is super awesome and RUSEV is going to have a super awesome championship that let's RUSEV show how super awesome RUSEV is on a weekly basis. And as such Stephanie has given RUSEV the authority to rename the US Championship the RUSEV TV Championship

Though I wouldn't make it necessarily weekly. Just say it has to be defended on TV once every 30 days or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 900x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 900x672px
>>1326049
>Deanetty
>5 stars
K
>>
>>1326288
*on
>>
>Raw

Reigns, Zayn, AJ, Owens, Orton, Corbin, Zig, Miz, Del Rio, Sheamus, Ryback, Truth, Wyatts, Outcasts, Dudleys, Usos

>Smackdown

Dean, Rollins, Cena, Cesaro, Ryder, Jericho, Rusev, Crews, Neville, Goldust, Kalisto, New Day, Enzo and Tall guy, Breezedango, Vaudevillians, Balor Club
>>
>>1326351
>Ryback
>>
>>1326121
All true, but it doesn't make the LOL CENA WINS any better for people who prefer the guys he buries over him
>>
>>1326049
Everyone on raw.
>>
pls call up perfect 10 then

put him on smackdown and i'll watch it vince
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.