[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes aside , what are they doing with this man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: images (87).jpg (13KB, 358x410px) Image search: [Google]
images (87).jpg
13KB, 358x410px
>>
he's exactly where he belongs on the card
>>
>>1324810

Wrong but whatever
>>
>>1324808
Fuck him.

He got boring now because of his meme uppercuts.

He is were he deserves given his lack of mic skills.
>>
>>1324808
They don't know. Its the same for everyone but Roman and Cena.
>>
>>1324810
In a company where >Miz holds the #2 championship and Reigns is "THE" Guy?

Nope.
>>
>>1324816
Literally the first time he got a chance to do something besides be a good wrestler he said "four ropes" and got laughed at by the crowd

this guy is exactly where he belongs
>>
>>1324824
The gap between Miz and Cesaro on the mic is like Ric Flair & Khali
>>
>>1324808
this nigga only good when he's in a team
>>
>>1324830
So is the gap between them in the ring and charisma-wise

>>1324825
> 1 botched promo

By this logic Cena & Reigns should be jobbers
>>
>>1324837
He botched that promo he cut were he asked Cena a rematch for the US tittle and making KO leave in the first 10 seconds.

Cesaro has no hope of cutting long or decent timed promos.
>>
>>1324837
It was literally the first time he got a chance to cut a solid promo and he blew it. You're acting like he was cutting good promos for months and he just fucked up once. They threw him a softball and he struck out. Can you think of any Cesaro promo off the top of your head that isn't the four ropes one? I can think of quite a few Miz ones
>>
>>1324837
>>1324840
>>1324841
they went as far as to give him an earpiece and still didnt help.
>>
>>1324840
He managed to cut solid promos in NXT. Maybe he isn't the problem?

>>1324841
>You're acting like he was cutting good promos for months and he just fucked up once.
Impressive argument you've constructed.

Has nothing do with me, but still impressive.
>>
>>1324849
If he isn't the problem than who is? They even gave him Heyman and it sucked. He just can't be part of a good promo
>>
>>1324860
The same reason nobody except for guys with creative freedom can give a quality promo?
>>
>>1324862
Everyone you like can't cut a good promo because of creative, understood
>>
>>1324869
Well, that's not true: I don't like Cena and he still can't cut a good promo even WITH creative freedom!

I don't like Ryback but he was great on the WWE App + Backstage Fallout.
>>
>>1324873
I guess you're forgetting when he was in Canada and flipped the crowd completely to get them behind him when he was talking to Punk
>>
File: 1437637861907.png (423KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437637861907.png
423KB, 600x600px
>>1324873
>I don't like Cena
>>
File: pajeet.png (59KB, 206x197px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet.png
59KB, 206x197px
>>1324879
>>
>>1324877
>speaking Francais in Quebec

le cheap pop
>>
Cesaro lacks babyface fire badly. AJ and sami zayn easily outpaced him in that area, whilst Cesaro does everything very robotically. He's where he belongs, a good hand in the mid card.
>>
>>1324923
you're ignoring when he (correctly) called out Punk on talking bullshit when he said he was going to change the company then stopped caring immediately when he won the belt.
>>
That 4-way at Extreme Rules was a real let-down after hearing all the comments about it. There were about 3 or 4 five-star spots, but there were 7 or 8 botch / cringe spots where a guy was just stood, waiting to accept a move off someone else.

If this type of clowning can "steal the show", then the company is fucked.
>>
>>1324953
You're getting worked by WWE turning its incompetence into an angle
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.