[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever get a shot at the WWEWHC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: cesaro.jpg (26KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
cesaro.jpg
26KB, 600x338px
Will he ever get a shot at the WWEWHC?
>>
Only long enough for him to job to Roman and pass him the title of "The Pound-for-pound Strongest Man in WWE."
>>
no

any other promotion would give him their world title at least 1 by now, but as its been said countless times, vince only likes roided up dudes despite people not caring about what the wrestlers look like anymore
only pathetic cucks like carter who self insert into wrestlers care about that shit
>>
Slim, but maybe. Vince doesn't like him so much, so that really hurts him. He might get a short reign, but it will be a year or two before that happens.
>>
Yes, but he will never win it, he will be used to put on a good main event but that is it really
>>
A shot? Sure. Will he ever win it? Haha....no, Maybe if WWE is backed against a wall and need a Cesaro to win it.

For example, like when Sheamus won the title at Survivor Series, because half of the roster was out injured. BMJ, Orton, Rollins, Bryan (Who at the time we didn't know was retiring); all main event guys who were out. They needed someone to fill the void temporarily.

Even then, if they did choose Cesaro, it would only be as a transitional champ, before someone else took it from him.
>>
Never . he sucks ass now. Ever since his return. Ugh. Awful.
>>
Emo Fighter? not a chance
>>
>>1324377
to job in 2 mins like in the 90s maybe.
>>
No. And he shouldn't. His new gimmick is even worse than before.

Reddit Section will never be over.
>>
>>1324377
No, he'll never win the big one, but he'll get some more midcard and tag titles in the future. Probably a HoF as recognition of his exemplary mat skills.
>>
When he learns to talk
>>
No, but if they actually worked on his gimmick he would be fantastic, but his gimmick is all over the place.

The suit thing is cool, the theme is the same horrific shit as usual, his in-ring performances are great and people ask "but what are they doing with him?"

He could be money but they aren't maximising their talent.
>>
>>1324915
Why, so he can teach Roman?
>>
>>1324377
If Cody Rhodes didn't he would have a low chance.
>>
>>1324377
Maybe a week or so reign just so he can say he did and get some big match exposure, but not much longer than that.

He just doesn't have the skills on the mic to carry the belt for long.
>>
If they still had separate world titles, I think he could go for the big gold belt. Too bad they don't have a midcard title that actually means something, so he will be forever stuck in the midcard hell with couple of meaningless IC title runs.

If WWE learned to book more than one feud at a time and bothered to make the IC/US titles worth something, a fine title reign might elevate him to the WWEHW title game. Too bad it will never happen.
>>
baldies will never draw

unless you're stone cold

if youre not stone cold then your bald faggotass will never draw
>>
File: Jack_Swagger_2016.jpg (131KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_Swagger_2016.jpg
131KB, 642x722px
>Weed the people was WHC
>Cesaro will never be WWEWHC
Why even live.
>>
>>1325142
I actually thought his "the professional" gimmick would be really awesome. Instead it's been reduced to a stripper suit and James Bond entrance with his shit music. They need to give him some proper James Bond intro music and play up his character as being a solid professional, which he is, it just needs to be ramped up to 11.
>>
>>1324483
>Emo Fighter
what?
>>
>>1325441
I marked out for the stripper suit first night back but I generally agree. The people who say that Cesaro has no charisma though are idiotic, you look at his in ring performances and the guy is over like rover. On raw when he did that talk to the hand shit to Maryse, I thought that was great. He reminds me of Arnie circa Kindergarten Cop.
>>
>>1325437
dumbest shirt ever
>>
>>1325377
Yeah, turn it up to 11. Wrestlers are supposed to be larger than life!
Cesaro's old theme is 100x better for his current gimmick
https://youtu.be/U1JlToAuVhA
>>
>>1325588
Meant for
>>1325441
>>
>>1324377
Yes.
In late-2018, after he beats Bo Dallas in yet another five minute technical display on WWE Superstars, loses his shit and sprays an Uzi at Roman in an airport.
>>
>>1325588
Oui, c'est vrai.
>>
>>1324377
he's easily a MITB transitional champ.
>>
>>1325403
WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING BROTHER
>>
>>1325572
>TALK TO DA HAND
Marked a little, not gonna lie.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.