[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will He Be Okay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: u finna fite.jpg (17KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
u finna fite.jpg
17KB, 600x400px
Will this restaurant fiasco harm his push?
Will WWE see weakness in his getting bodied by a food establishment and make him wrestle the talentless likes of Jack Swagger and Tyler Breeze on Superstars and Main Event?
As a fellow BPM (Big and Proud Male) I worry for this glistening role models' position in the company being jeopardized.
>>
>>1323900
Kek this fatass cant even win a food with a fast food restraunt let alone Roman Reigns

#MidCardForLife
>>
>>1323900
Everybody jokes but we all know if a restaurant made us wait 45 minutes we'd all have flipped our shit too.
>>
>>1323900
He's one of the very few in the business with a personality (the others off-hand being Jericho and the New Day). So of course WWE is going to continue pushing him.

I bet he wins MITB.
>>
Why the fuck would this nonstory affect his push?
>>
>>1323913
>He's one of the very few in the business with a personality

Yes but does a personality come with free refills?
>>
whoever was in control of that restaurants twitter getting all butthurt made it a story (barely)

coulda just ignored it and nothing would have happened, how many of his followers even live in quebec and want to go to some random place?
>>
>>1323900
he'd better hope vince doesn't find out about it, let's put it that way
>>
>>1323920
Because smarks will eat up any conflict they can create because we need some DRAMU like the old days.
>>
>>1323900
I burned my 4XL KO NXT shirt yesterday. Fuck that fat piece of shit
>>
This story has more development than they've given him in months.
>>
Dude got pissed over a 25minute time. Managers failed in communicating with the guest. Based fatass never worked in the restaurant industry.
>>
>>1325855

Over a hour and not even someone coming up to apologize for the wait is poor training and managing. I can tell you never had a job in your life, cause if a family was there that long and had nothing more than drinks, you'd say something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.