[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW RATINGS UP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: aplus.jpg (167KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aplus.jpg
167KB, 1080x1080px
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/wwe-raw-ratings-grow-slightly-213356

>The Monday, May 23rd edition of WWE Raw was up slightly this week to 3.26 million viewers, up three percent from last week.

>8 p.m.: 3.36 million viewers
>9 p.m.: 3.33 million viewers
>10 p.m.: 3.12 million viewers

BASED A+ PLAYER SAVING WWE
>>
Based reigns saving the ratings
>>
>>1323670
GOAT
>>
File: sethallsmiles.png (307KB, 381x569px) Image search: [Google]
sethallsmiles.png
307KB, 381x569px
>>1323670
based A+ player
>>
I dont ever think it was seths fault the ratings were low, I think it was because his shit just went on for way too long, which is obviously the writers fault.

i mean how long did him and dean feud? It was the same shit each time

>rollins states he is the best mitb/champion
>dean has a problem with him
>fight at PPV
>dean gets screwed/loses clean
>repeat

also, dean should have came out last night since he has more history with seth
>>
GOD BLESS THE CROSSFIT JESUS
>>
>"My knee buckled... it buckled under the weight of carrying this company on my back FOR SO FREAKING LONG"

Best line ever
>>
>>1323670
U da man seff
>>
>Seth gets booked terribly
>ratings go down

>Roman gets a McMahon feud and Triple H match
>ratings are record low
>>
>>1323670
It was a post payperview show though
>>
>>1323670
>return that gets people buzzing
>ratings pop

Yup.

>>1323685
It was mostly the writers, of course, but you can't discount the drawing power of the top guy.
Like it's partially Reigns' fault now, it was partially Rollins' fault then.
>>
>>1323670
Based Ambrose saving the records
>>
ratings are almost always up after a PPV

yesterday's show was shit, expect them to crumble next week
>>
>>1323685
Don't forget we also had shit like Stardust vs Neville, The Cu.ck feud, and other shit storylines I probably purged from my mind during his reign.
People CAN get mad enough to just leave you know
>>
>new carter trip to filter
>>
>>1323724
This, I know so many people who don't watch the WWE consistently anymore, but catch a few PPVs, usually the 'edgy' ones like Extreme Rules or the ones leading up to Mania like the Rumble and the Raw after for the aftermath. Then they disappear for the rest of the year.

It'll only mean something if the ratings stay that way in the following weeks.
>>
>>1323738
Im not Carter
>>
>that Seth pop
>he has to start insulting the crowd because Vince won't turn him face

Sad
>>
>>1323685
>which is obviously the writers fault.
You always have to be careful about blaming the writers for stuff.
We don't know, and probably never will, how much is the writers being shit and how much is Vince forcing his own wacky ideas and vetoing anything that makes sense
>>
>>1323742
>Seth returns to a huge pop
>only to be back in his chickenshit ways

JUST
>>
>>1323750
FUCK MY
>>
>>1323748
This is true, several writers tried desperately not to go with the Katie Vick angle and Vince got pissy and told them to go with it anyways.

The writers themselves only have so much control before Vince comes force his will into anything.
>>
>>1323755
>Vince thought the cucking of Rusev angle was ok

If only Lana didn't announce their engagement, I wonder how far that story would go. I wouldn't want to see it with my own eyes as I really like Rusev, but just wondering.
>>
>>1323739
They won't.
Ratings were up after the RR and did not stay.
They were up after Fastlane and did not stay. They were up after WM and Payback as well, and they kept falling.

They blew up Seth's return and buried AJ. If New Day doesn't entertain you then you have no reason to watch.
>>
>>1323760
The problem is he can only do things in extreme. There's no middle ground with him. Before he was forced to accept Attitude he wouldn't get off his stupid kiddy gimmicky 80s crap and the WWE was slowly dying because of it.

Now that he found that edgy storylines work he can't get off them, but now he wants to be back to the 80s Primetime Wrestling style.

Instead of finding a compromise he just does both extremes. You get John Cenas going around talking about giving it your all and eating your pasta and not allowing themselves to get bullied.

Then you have guys hooking up with people and then getting cucked for no reason like Ryder or for daring to have a life outside of the one Vince tries to force them to have. On a tangent note, Vince can't make his mind up about kayfabe either. He breaks it constantly for small reasons, makes sure everybody knows it's not real and then a wrestler gets married when they aren't necessarily doing so in the storyline and he flips his fucking shit.

I swear the guy has some undiagnosed form of bipolarity.
>>
>>1323765
>If New Day doesn't entertain you then you have no reason to watch.

Fuck New Day. I watch for the IC angle and muh RuRU
>>
That's the same if not worse than last year. The third hour is up because women didn't close the show.

>the state of jasethy

Literally 0 impact on ratings
>>
>>1323780
Week*
>>
>3.26 considered "good"
>Attitude Era brought in double that (and that was with Nitro on opposite)
>>
>>1323792
an upswing is still an upswing
>>
>>1323795

>in 1998 you're banging a 10
>last week you were banging a 1
>this week you banged a 2

upswing...
>>
>>1323800
Its more like banging a 10 in 1998, then a 5 in 2015 and then a 6 in 2016. Still an improvement
>>
>>1323670
We'll see how they hold up next week. Raw after PPV getting a ratings increase is always a given.
>>
>>1323800
>>1323809
In WWE's eyes, they were banging an 8, now they're banging a 9.
They made more money last year than they ever have before; ratings downturns are one thing, but their fingers are in so many different pies that it's downright Machiavellian.
>>
Big Ratings Rollins
ty based sef
>>
>>1323864
Are you guys autistic. I thought it did a 3.6 at least. It was the fourth most watched in cable with a 3.2. It always goes up a bit after a ppv. Pathetic that its getting lower even after a ppv like the one we just had. Record low next week.
>>
>>1323670
>3.36 is considered "popping" the ratings now
We are really in the dark ages of wrestling
>>
>>1323857
they aren't making half the money they were making in the attitude era dude

in 1998 they paid Stone Cold 12 mil a year and The Rock wasn't far behind

now to reach those numbers you have to put Cena, Trips, Taker, Brock and Rock

if the business was expanding, the stock would be up in value

it's not, so their profits aren't that much
>>
>>1323917
we are in the Nash champion period again
>>
>>1323930
This is not really true in the way you say it is. Stone Cold was overpaid because he was constantly disgruntled. The Rock was overpaid because he was always on the cusp of leaving for Hollywood and they were trying to prevent it.

Most made around a mil or 2 a year. Hell Trips was the badass of choice then and he still had a $400,000-per-annum downside guarantee (minimum salary) in his contract.
>>
>>1323930
I'm not stating conjecture, they literally stated themselves they drew more overall money last year than they ever have before.
>>
>>1323942

Go check it out how many Cena and Lesnar get payed. If you sum that to royalties by merchandise sales and sponsers, they will get as much as SCSA did fully in 98.
>>
Eden has left WWE.
>>
>>1323685
>i mean how long did him and dean feud?
way too long as has been proven time and again deanetty in the mainevent is ratings poison.
>>
>>1323722
Rollins was booked as a whiny chickenshit heel.
Reigns is booked like God
>>
>>1323942
>Stone Cold was overpaid because he was constantly disgruntled. The Rock was overpaid because he was always on the cusp of leaving for Hollywood and they were trying to prevent it.

holy shit I have never seen a post this underage
>>
>>1323750

u got werked son kek
>>
>>1323942
>. Stone Cold was overpaid because he was constantly disgruntled.
Apparently complaining because Vince's idea are crap and coming up with your own to improve the show now means you are ''overpaid'' and ''disgruntled''.

Good lord.
And most salaries are based on how much merch you sell, Stone Cold made millions because he literally sold millions of tshirts.
>>
LEGEND
>>
File: basedreigns.jpg (51KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
basedreigns.jpg
51KB, 496x492px
Based Roman
>>
>>1323930
>now to reach those numbers you have to put Cena, Trips, Taker, Brock and Rock

Cena gets paid 10 million a year, and Brock gets 6...People do get paid a lot compared to ~15 years ago, but wrestling just isn't as popular as it used to be, for those who weren't alive at the time, people quite literally used to talk about wrestling the way people do about walking dead or game of thrones. You were expected to know what happened, WWE is still making a profit though. Shockingly.
>>
>>1323685
the ratings always take a hit during NFL season because of MNF

Roman managed to get record lows while it was the NFL offseason

why does no one ever acknowledge this
>>
Thank god, finally Roman bringing in the ratings
>>
>>1327314
This.

I can't wait to see all the 2.xx when football comes back.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.