[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW ERA GENERAL #1 - NEW ERA EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Shane Mcmahon.jpg (11KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
Shane Mcmahon.jpg
11KB, 285x177px
NEW
E
R
A
?
HOW DO WE DO THINGS IN THE NEW ERA

>YFW IT'S A
>NEW
>E
>R
>A

>I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T A PART OF THE OLD ERA

>APOLLO "THE MOST VANILLA PIECE OF CHOCOLATE" CREWS IS PART OF THE
NEW
E
R
A

>KEVIN "I COMPLAIN ABOUT RESTAURANTS ON THE INTERNET" OWENS IS PART OF THE
NEW
E
R
A

>SAMI "BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS" ZAYN IS PART OF THE
NEW
E
R
A

>TYLER "PART MAN BUT ALL JOBBER" BREEZE IS PART OF THE
NEW
E
R
A

>BARON "I WOULDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING PRESENCE IF EVERY DAY WAS CHRISTMAS" CORBIN IS PART OF THE
NEW
E
R
A
>>
>>1322499
u mad?
>>
>>1322512
IT'S THE NEW ERA
>>
File: NEW ERA.jpg (676KB, 2004x3000px) Image search: [Google]
NEW ERA.jpg
676KB, 2004x3000px
IM GOING TO BOOK THIS MATCH NO REAL REASON BECAUSE THATS HOW WE DO IT IN THE

N E W
E
R
A

>mfw a NEW ERA means 0 change
>>
I still cannot get over about how a guy I know legit believed Shane was doing anything other than being a mouthpiece.

Like he could have tattooed MARK on his forehead for all to see.
>>
File: 1410929719054.gif (954KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1410929719054.gif
954KB, 400x300px
>BARON "I WOULDN'T HAVE ANY FUCKING PRESENCE IF EVERY DAY WAS CHRISTMAS" CORBIN IS PART OF THE

Kek.
>>
Okay OP you've sold me on the New Era, group these guy together behind Shane with Owens as the champ and have the feud with the Authority Seth, New Day and Orton.
>>
Perfect 10 callup fucking when
>>
>>1324922
This. He is an actual homegrown with an actaul gimmick and hes tall. He has been in developmental for far too long
>>
>>1325039
>homegrown

Spent the better part of a decade outside WWE
>>
>>1322654
if he was booking it would be even worse. Meltzer said he had worse ideas than Stephanie/HHH, we don't know what most of them are but one of the confirmed ones is Boogeyman. How the fuck do you even think of that?
>>
>>1325066
The difference is Shane seems like someone who actually gives a shit what they wrestlers think and would listen to them. HHH and Steph are egomaniacs like Vince
>>
>>1325066
>Meltzer said he had worse ideas than Stephanie/HHH,

Shane was also one of the biggest supporters of pushing Austin and beginning The Attitude Era.
>>
What's up /asp/?
>>
>>1325077
So was literally everyone else on creative
>>
>>1325082
Vince certainly wasn't
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (472KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
472KB, 1920x1080px
The only guy who I really think has the most interesting look and gimmick is Elias Samson. Of course the writing needs to be solid on Raw for this guy to work. Knowing vince he might make this guy a comedy act jobber.
>>
>>1325147
He can be Seth Rollin's injury double.
>>
>>1325090
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMpT4uSgRbU

first 20 seconds
>>
>>1325154
I'm sorry, what part of this proves that Vince wanted to push Austin?
>>
>>1325182
"We knew he was gonna get over strong, and then the push was started etc etc"

Did you want him to spell it out for you or something?
>>
>>1325186
Vince literally signed Austin to be a jobber-to-the-stars mechanic and didn't even know what the Austin 3:16 promo was the following RAW.
>>
>>1325192
so he didn't want to push him until....he wanted to push him?

got it
>>
>>1325065
Still trained in WWE
>>
>>1325194
No, he never wanted to push him, he had to be convinced by everybody else until it became apparent that WCW had a good shot at killing the company.
>>
>>1325202
> Luke Gallows is a homegrown star

Got it.
>>
>>1325214
I'll take your word over people who were literally sitting right next to him

Do you honestly think that Jim Cornette of all people wouldn't have completely buried Vince for not wanting to push Stone Cold?
>>
>>1325219
Your little clip never even states if Vince was part of this "they" that you refer to.

I'm certainly going to believe what literally everybody else ever has said over your 1 context-less video.
>>
>>1325223
So when Cornette is talking about creative, you think "we" isn't including Vince?

kek
>>
>>1325226
Prove that it is, dummy.
>>
>>1325228
How about that he mentions Vince by name 15 seconds later?

kek
>>
Never got why people complain about the "New Era" name when Vince kept plugging the names "Ruthless Aggression" and "Attitude Era" in promos during the early 2000s.
>>
>>1325235

Ruthless Aggression sounds badass
>>
>>1325234
You mean Vince Russo?
>>
>>1325269
yeah he mentioned him too
>>
NEW
E
R
A
>>
>>1325235
Because Attitude Era was actually different to what came before whereas "New Era" is just the same shit but with Shane O Mac as an on-screen GM.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.