[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are Jericucks so delusional? They REFUSE to believe he is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

why are Jericucks so delusional? They REFUSE to believe he is terrible now

First AJ Styles ruined their matches and now Dean ruined their matches

Jericho sucks, always will be a B+ player
>>
IT'S THE GIFT OF JERICHO
>>
Go away Deanetty mark.
>>
>>1318409
Mad your precious Jericuck hasn't had a good match since 2010?
>>
>>1318400
dean is one of the worst wrestlers in wwe though
>>
>>1318400
Huh? Almost everyone´s agree that Styles carried the matches while Jericho carried the whole feud (AJ styles and a Mic just dont have chemistry).

Its all Dean´s fault that his matches sucks. That match made Jericho look better simply because he took the bump while Dean dragged the whole match.

Jericho is great.
>>
>>1318414
Better than Deanetty who has never had a good match.
>>
>>1318418
The Styles matches were terribles, a bunch of Jericucks blamed AJ though
>>
>>1318425
Kofi Kingston - Extreme Rules 2013
RVD - SummerSlam 2013
Luke Harper - Extreme Rules 2015
Seth Rollins - SummerSlam 2014, Hell in a Cell 2014, Elimination Chamber 2015, Money in the Bank 2015
Triple H - Roadblock 2015
>>
>>1318429
They werent terrible but not the spectacular that people expect out of Styles.

Their tag team should had been given more time desu.
>>
>>1318444
why I'm excited for Seth being back, we'll get good Dean matches again (because WWE creative loves muh sheld)
>>
>>1318425
>Deanetty.
He doesn't even deserve that. Jannetty had several good matches and was actually successful in his own right as a midcarder. Dean doesn't even have that.

He's more like Deart Gunn.
>>
Why did JeriDad wrestle in jeans?
>>
File: 1460431580570.gif (988KB, 485x276px) Image search: [Google]
1460431580570.gif
988KB, 485x276px
>>1318460
>Jannetty had several good matches
>>
>>1318469
If anybody deserves an 18+ it's this post.
>>
>>1318467
i guess since it was a match by Mr. CZW, most wrestlers wear street clothes for street fights and hardcore matches.
>>
>>1318400
Why was that piece of shit wearing jeans? Literally what the fuck was the point of that?
>>
Jericho is the GOAT, but he's old now

AJ and Dean are 2 of the best workers even Jericho says so himself.
>>
>>1318509

>he hasn't seen jericho street fight match
>>
>>1318500
That's actually a better explanation than I expected, thanks
>>
>>1318486
You dont even need to say 18+ when replying to dean mark/carter its pretty much already implied
>>
>>1318598
>this is a street fight

It was a glorified cage match, which jeridad always wore his gear for.
>>
>>1318429
IMO they were great. But should of ended with the first, all the fights were too similar, so they felt more boring then they technically were.
>>
>>1318400
That cage match w/ props hanging over it sucked hard. Nearly fell asleep.
>>
>>1318400
he's a great on-screen character, but his age is catching up to him, wrestling wise.
>>
I was hoping Dean would get thrown into the thumb tacks and then kick out at 2
>>
>>1318400
You're a stupid idiot if you think he's 'terrible' now. He's just slower. Still a capable worker
>>
>>1318444
>Roadblock 2015
Also, you forgot his matches with KO this year.
>>
I'm sure Jericho wore jeans cuz of the thumbtack spot. jeans are probably a better bet than ring gear in that situation
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.