[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they buried?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
Are they buried?
>>
>>1316711
Who knows, it hasn't even been a full day yet. Knowing Vince though, he'll probably bury him to teach him a lesson for being in TNA.
>>
>>1316711
No
>>
I think AJ is. Threw everything he had at Reigns and then some (twice) and he still couldn't win. What's he gonna say? Reigns is the better man? Buried
>>
>>1316733
we'll either get Seth vs Roman or Seth vs Roman vs AJ at MITB

no idea what else they can do with AJ
>>
>>1316711
not yet
>>
>>1316733
He didn't use spinal tap
>>
>>1316901
His back is fucked I think, doubt he can even still do it.
>>
I really want to see Seth/AJ.
>>
>>1316901
Not even trolling, that movie is idiotic.
>>
>>1316711
AJ isn't, he'll be in big matches

the other two? yes
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the club is boring? No charisma at all
>>
THE MAN
Roman Reigns is the man. There, I said it. I'm sure I will get heat for saying it too. But the guy has found his groove. He's having great matches, and it is not an exaggeration to label his series of matches with AJ Styles as epic. The same mannerisms that drove me crazy when he was being forced upon fans as the good guy – the crooked smile, the dismissive laugh - are incredibly effective heat-getters when facing someone like Styles - and as I've lawn maintained, he is as believable an ass-kicker as I've seen when angered. Now, with the return of Seth Rollins, I am looking for even bigger things from Roman Reigns.
Let me know what you think. Feel free to disagree.
>>
>>1317336
They suck, but fat neckbeards will say anything is great if it comes from Japan and is against Vince's chosen one.
>>
>on television
>buried
>>
>>1317338
Go home Mick Foley
>>
>>1317338
How much time did that take for you to type and how much did you earn doing it?
>>
>>1317338
he would be better if they turned him full heel, and it is kinda lame that he is portrayed as a superman. Other than that ramen isnt that bad and deserves some credit
>>
>>1317338
While I agree he's putting on much better matches, it's the finish that will always piss me off. Roman gets to lie on the ground and eat chair shots for 5 minutes before standing up and laying into a half assed spear for the win. This is how his PPV matches will always be. He will get his ass handed to him, and then when you most expect it, he'll lazily hug his opponent for the win. That fucking sucks.
>>
>>1317362
>He will get his ass handed to him, and then when you most expect it, he'll lazily hug his opponent for the win

That sounds awfully like almost every single Cena PPV match
>>
>>1317336
I like how they're cocky badass heels. The WWE needs something like that. All its heels are pussies now.
>>
>>1317361
>Other than that ramen isnt that bad and deserves some credit

Please explain why.
>>
>>1317364
It sure does, anon. It sure does.
>>
>>1317364
>>1317374
Roman hugs his opponent to beat them.
That's gay.
Cena shoulder-barges them then throwing them ten feet into the air.
That's super fucking cool.
>>
yeah.
>>
>>1316711
They lost more matches than they won. Yes Roman and his cousins buried them.
>>
>>1316711
Drunk Anderson promos when Vince?
>>
Is it too early for gallows and anderson to turn on aj and replace him with someone else?

I don't see how after having 'The Club' win and aj lose we aren't going to have a repeat of this eventually. maybe when he actually retires?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlxTujj5DUs
>>
>>1317419
Balor is about due for a callup...
>>
>>1316711
>lost feud with Jericho
>lost feud with Roman
>2 in a row he lost
>Not buried

Styles will probably be wrestling Sami Zayn or Owens tonight. The guy is buried and a midcarder now.
>>
>>1316983
I want Seth to be setting up for a Frog Splash and AJ does an Springboard Phenomenal Forearm onto Seth.
>>
>>1317420
They'd just start it over again then
>>
>>1317422
But he beat him on Fastlane. That's more important than Mania???
>>
>>1316711
yes, unfortunately.
>>
>>1316711
AJ is gonna win MITB, Gallows and Anderson are gonna make the tag team division good. They're fine.
>>
>>1317487
>Gallows and Anderson are gonna make the tag team division good.

Gallows and Anderson winning the titles at SS, then dropping to Alpha at WM33 is the dream
Fuck Memezo and Whazz tbhfam
>>
>>1317487
>Gallows and Anderson are gonna make the tag team division good.

I take it you didn't see their NJPW run
>>
If they still want Ramen to be an unstoppable asshole then ok, but they should have let AJ win, then at the rematch RR wins again.
>>
>>1316711
>You just know
>>
>>1317364
Which was the Hogan formula for the 80's.
>>
>>1317546
>Reigns as a 4-time champ in under 1 year

Gross
>>
They made Aj's finisher the forearm, not to bury the clash for being dangerous, but so roman had something to punch and spear out of the air.

You can't tell me this isn't true.
>>
Everyone gets fed to the Samoan. Not buried.
>>
>>1317585
And the Stone Cold formula of the 90s
>>
>>1317727
You've never even seen a Stone Cold match have you?
>>
>>1316733
Reigns is the most powerful kayfabe wrestler of all time though.
>>
>>1317761
Warrior
Goldberg
Lesnar
>>
>>1316711
These guys are the new LoN they'll be fed to Roman until no one cares.
>>
>>1317594
at this rate, reigns will be 16-time champ by 2020
>>
>be AJ styles
>wrestle indies and shit promos for 20 years trying to get noticed
>be super over with marks and smarks alike due to your finely honed moveset
>have the most highly protected finisher in any of the indies
>have one of the most highly anticipated debuts in the modern WWE
>2 months later get buried, friends are buried, finisher is completely buried, and all fed to roman

JUST
>>
>>1317810
>be aj styles
>spend the dump truck full of money vince mcmahon drove up to your house
he'll be fine
>>
>>1317651
100% correct lol
>>
Between Roman and the Usos getting pushed to Andromeda I'm starting to think these Samoans have some COLOSSAL dirt on Vince and/or his family. I'm talking some Eyes Wide Shut shit.
>>
>>1317651
>Forearm still protected
>Calf Killer still protected
I like it.
>>
>>1317651
>AJ's only finishers now are the please-spear-me forearm and a submission move which super Roman will just hulk up out of every time
He was doomed from the start
>>
>>1317855
>FOREARM
>PROTECTED

4(FOUR) AT PAYBACK
>>
>>1317828
>I'm talking some Eyes Wide Shut shit.
If it's involved The Rock and Panama Papers then holy shit.
>>
>>1317021
No more stupid than the Red Arrow or Phoenix splash
>>
Nah, Anderson and Gallows deserve a title match on RAW after their win last night.
After, they'll be buried.
>>
>>1317810
I love how internet smarks know more about how the business works and what will likely happen more so than guys they already know have been doing it for decades.

Do you think AJ, Anderson, and Gallows where under the impression that they were going to come in and rule the WWE at the top? Or maybe, just maybe, they knew they would be brought in as big names to feed to Reigns and make serious bank in the process.

But you're right, they;re probably just naive kids who fell for Vince's bullshit and already long for the days of working the indy scene again.
>>
I miss Chris Benoit
>>
I kinda wish AJ would go "I could've beat him and then you two came out and brought the Usos with you and the Usos fucked up my pin." and tells them to go fuck themselves.

Then I want AJ to smash the Usos' heads together like a pair of coconuts.

Then I want AJ to have a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios while having a nice chat with Cesaro about enjoying his match last night.

Then I hope he, I dunno, gets set up for a lead-in to the Money in the Bank match.
>>
>>1316711
7 feet deep
>>
>AJ lost 3/4 PPVs he was in
>put over Roman after getting beat
>AJ lost to KO
>lost his club, which lasted about a month

JUST
>>
>All this talk about AJ
>no one talking about how Primo and Epico didn't even get a match their second week back
>>
>>1316711

THEY CALL THEMSELVES

"THE JOBBERS"
>>
>>1317761

18+

He's not even close to Ultimate Warrior tier
>>
>>1321705
And you can't teach that!
>>
Are they buried?
Pretty much. Just one last feeding to Cena once he's back.
>>
>>1321776
They are related to Carlito. Vince fears him. They'll be fine, so until that next match

Come visit Puerto Rico, the Shining Star of the Carribbean!
>>
>>1316711
>being forced to say Roman is his best opponent

Yes definitely.
>>
>>1318872
>Styles you may be phenomenal...but are you phenomenal enough to beat your next opponent at Money in the Bank?
>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL
>>
File: the-elite.jpg (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
the-elite.jpg
29KB, 600x400px
>>1316711
They need to bring in someone else from the bullet club
>>
File: Optimized-Finn-Balor-Bullet-Club.jpg (381KB, 1200x634px) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-Finn-Balor-Bullet-Club.jpg
381KB, 1200x634px
Or this could be the beginning of the "Ballot club"
>>
>>1322171
>wanting more good wrestlers to be ruined
how about no
>>
>>1322171
Nonononono after the treatment they received they better stay on japan
>>
>>1322171
none of the of those spot monkeys or manlets.
>yfw bad luck fale jumps ship
>>
>>1322189
>Kenny Omega
>manlet

Fale is shit bro
>>
>>1317364
Except people are actually kicking out of the AA now, at least.
>>
>>1322069
What an interesting match! How could AJ Styles ever topple a giant? :^)
>>
Buried in Vince's Money is a good place to be buried.

I wonder if AJ is still banged up. I had just assumed that after the PPV he would be out of matches for a little while anyway until the next PPV or just used lightly. Might not be as banged up as led to believe, which would be surprising considering all the crazy spots he sold for Roman Reigns, essentially getting put through tables and slung around like a rag doll by Roman.
>>
AJ is
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.