[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodnight sweet prince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-05-22-17-39-57.png (666KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-22-17-39-57.png
666KB, 1080x1920px
Goodnight sweet prince
>>
THANK YOU BASED SMARKBUSTERS. Fuck cody rhodes
>>
>>1310759
Charge your fucking phone.
>>
GAY AS FUCK
NOT SO DASHING ANYMORE
A STACHE IS HIS GIMMICK
STARDUST THE BISEXUAL ALIEN
>>
>another shitter bites the dust

Sweet
>>
>>1310777
Don't tell me how to live my life you fucking piece of shit
>>
Wait so Stardust is still employed?
>>
>>1310847
Yeah. I don't know why they that article put a picture of him up though. Maybe he's super shocked by Cody Rhodes leaving.

I kind of hope Cody Rhodes finds another venue to work at that isnt' TNA
>>
>the IRL friends DBry, Cody, and The Ryback have all quit WWE within months of each other

Pottery.
>>
>>1310866

Yeah, make way for the even bigger jobbers.
>>
>>1310866
Ryback is still in WWE tho. He is just not going to appear on TV until his contract is out
>>
>>1310759
Is this it for this year's spring cleaning?
>>
>implying he won't appear in the Temple and start teaming with Joey Ryan
>>
>>1310894
The only aspect of LU being an over-arching seasonal presentation is that it will take a year+ to actually see this if it became reality tomorrow.
>>
>>1310894
Perfect, the only thing bogging down Joey is Cortez being a shit partner.
>>
That whole cody rhodes situation really shines some light on that you cant fully trust what wrestlers say while they're under contract with wwe.
Cody clearly stated that he enjoyed the stardust character before but now that he got released he admits he didnt like it at all..
>>
>boring vanilla faggot gets the shove

Who cares.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu40rkMfb1g
>>
WWE is supposed to be the "big leagues" but guys are now walking away from money on the table. Vinnie Mac and co. won't give much of a shit now but what's stopping guys in the midcard from just wrestling till they feel they've got enough money and then just leaving? This could be Cesaro or Miz in a few years.
>>
>>1310759
>666 on
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1310759
Fuck Cody Rhodes
>>
>>1310965
*kb
>>
>>1310946
Ultimately they're cogs that will get replaced. It will still be the "big leagues" and their will still be guys waiting to take their place. Sure, it cost money to develop guys, but they literally have a factory in Florida at the ready to churn out another at a moments notice. Its no different than a star NFL player amassing a fortune and retiring. Its no threat to the NFL.

It'd be a completely different story if those star players left for another league and started to take viewers with them. But, like the NFL, WWE doesn't have anything even close to that level of competition as far as the mass public is concerned.
>>
File: NoThanks.png (637KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
NoThanks.png
637KB, 693x693px
>>1310808
>5%
>>
>>1310994

Its the upside to 50/50 booking, I know. Its just workers like Cody are hard to come by. Not that he's amazing or anything but because he can stay healthy, he's professional, very decent and flexible in-ring and is perma-over wherever they have house show. WWE has now spent so much time and money one guy and he's just left. He made money off them and not vice-versa. I'm just starting to wonder if it will be problem going forward for them if guys in the locker room are just waiting to make enough and just leave. If wrestling becomes a 9-to-5 for wrestlers then there could be problems.
>>
>>1310945
Fuck Cody Rhodes
>>
>Cody Rhodes blowing the fuck out of the head writers

Based
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.