[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would get cheered? Or would it just be treated with utter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: cena-vs-reigns-0.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
cena-vs-reigns-0.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
Who would get cheered? Or would it just be treated with utter disdain like the Orton/Cena 2014 Rumble match?
>>
> Cena vs. a guy even worse than Orton, Sheamus or Cena

Gee, I don't know, what do you think?
>>
>>1309802
If they had a feud, no doubt Cena would be cheered. And it wouldn't even be close. Fans at least respect Cena.
>>
>>1309802
Put this match on hold for another 3 years and it could be Rock vs Hogan 2.0
>>
>>1309824
Is that you, Vince?
>>
I fucking hate Cena but even I would cheer for him. For all the talent that lies buried in his wake, at least Cena is a good worker who's paid his dues and shown many times that he cares about the fans and the business.
>>
>>1309802
The real question is, does Vince have the balls to make it an I Quit match and have Ramen break the streak?
Imagine that.
Everything Cena has gone through in I Quit matches, every painful spot, the blood he spilled in the JBL one, the near hanging Miz and Alex Riley did, Batista trying to run him over
And Cena quits after 1 Spear
>>
>>1309824
ahahahahaahah

Hogan sucked in ring but had charisma.
Rock has more charisma than Ramen, Cena and Hogan all together.

Nobody is going to care about Cena vs Roman.
>>
File: Keanu-Reeves-Whoa-04.jpg (24KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
Keanu-Reeves-Whoa-04.jpg
24KB, 500x498px
>>1309818

What if this whole Reigns push was just an elaborate ruse to get Cena over with the fans?
>>
>>1309847
>qutting after a Spear

I almost want to see this just for the absurdity
>>
>>1309858
Vince will tell Cena to do it.
He has this massive delusion that Roman's spear is something of legend. That Roman's spear is stronger than Gungir, the Lance of Longius, and Rhongomyniad and nobody is allowed to win if that move hits you
>>
>>1309802
Cena
>>
>>1309863
>the Lance of Longius,

Roman vs. EVA-01 when?
>>
>>1309867
You do realize EVA didn't create the term and just stole it from the Bible to add pseudo weight to it right.
Also Vince would probably have Roman fight Thor first.
>>
>>1309853
Vince isn't that clever. Honestly though, I'd cheer the shit out of Cena if he saved us from the Roman Empire.

That is until he hit Roman with a couple of those horrible shoulder tackles. Then I'd remember that he's Cena, that he still sucks, and that I'm watching a main event between Roman Reigns and John Cena.

I would then kill myself.
>>
It'd basically be Goldberg vs Lesnar at mania redux.

A venomous crowd that's practically chomping at the bits to destroy the shit product Vinny Mac and the good ole boys shoved down their throats.
>>
>>1309875
...yeah I'm pretty sure I realise that a mid-90s anime didn't come up with the name of a Saint.

If you're gonna try coming across as a smartypants maybe spell "Longinus" correctly next time.
>>
>>1309944
Brock/Goldberg was more about the fans being pissed at the performers. Cena/Orton at the 2014 Rumble is what you're describing. Second funniest crowd ever, right after Cena/RVD at One Night Stand.

THIS IS AWFUL
>clapclapclap
THIS IS AWFUL
>clapclapclap
>>
>>1309933
underrated post
>>
>>1310018
Based Shane O'Mac apparently lead the crowd in shitting on that match
>>
LET'S GO ROMAN
CENA SUCKS

LET'S GO CENA
ROMAN SUCKS
>>
File: bmj.jpg (83KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
bmj.jpg
83KB, 900x506px
>>1309802
John Cena no doubt.
>Roman's push was all just a setup to get John over as fuck
>>
>>1310180
That didn't work when they tried to use Ryder's push/overness to get Cena over. It won't work now.
>>
I'd definitely cheer Cena out of those two
>>
>>1310168
CE-NA SUCKS
RO-MAN SUCKS MORE

Or to invoke another classic from the 2014 Rumble

YOU BOTH SUCK
YOU BOTH SUCK
YOU BOTH SUCK
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.