[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SETHGOD RETURNS TONIGHT ITS HAPPENING BOYS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 15

File: HAPPENING.png (249KB, 493x367px) Image search: [Google]
HAPPENING.png
249KB, 493x367px
SETHGOD RETURNS TONIGHT ITS HAPPENING BOYS
>>
Yup shield vs the club reunion niggers
>>
At least my nigga reigns has somebody good to feud with now
>>
>>1309518
not for a shield reunion if he does. that would be cool at first but what would the logic and reasoning be behind it
>>
>>1309534
Because he's a jasethy that realise he needs his buddy Roman reigns to get over
>>
>>1309518
Baby Dick Black
YAWN
>>
>>1309539
did just fine as the top heel in the company last year.
>>
>>1309546
RECORD
>>
>>1309548
LOW
>>
>>1309548
LOW
>>
>>1309549
>>1309550
RATINGS
>>
>>1309518
How can one man have a penis so small?
>>
>>1309555
How big is it really though? It looked like a 4-maybe 5 incher to me
>>
>>1309555
5.5 is fine
>>
>>1309557
You could even say it's pretty big.
>>
the question is will this result in the shield vs club or seth vs roman
>>
>>1309555
The WWE didn't think his dick is small, after all, they did decide to put the WHC on him after seeing it.
>>
File: 1402637719364.png (432KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1402637719364.png
432KB, 600x600px
>sethmarks think it only takes six months to recover from a torn ACL/MCL

It took Adrian Peterson eight months and that guy is a genetic freak, no way Seth does it in six
>>
How low will the ratings sink?
>>
>>1309630
He's also a nigger, so....
>>
>>1309630
He's not Seth FREAKING Rollins
>>
>>1309630
BMJ did say that Seth was recovering extremely well and if BMJ says shit like that, I believe it.
>>
File: 1428698472229.jpg (48KB, 432x583px) Image search: [Google]
1428698472229.jpg
48KB, 432x583px
Is there actually any chance of him returning?
I've not been keeping up, last I saw he only began walking properly a few weeks ago. Probably determines whether I'll bother watching tonight desu
>>
>>1309664
He won't.
>>
>>1309664
He won't come back before BMJ.
>>
The record low trio is back!
>>
>>1309756
Shawn Michaels, Diesel & HHH?
>>
File: bray lmao.jpg (46KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
bray lmao.jpg
46KB, 642x361px
>Seth is the real leader behind the Club
>>
>>1309794
Honestly part of me thinks he's going straight into the midcard and will be stuck there for a while, sort of like Dean.
Roman is THE GUY now, he won't be dethroned and if you look at the Raw intro, Seth is only there for a split second, they don't update the intro all too often either so that'll likely be the case for a while, which makes me doubt they have any sort of big plans for him
>>
File: 1461671112960.gif (3MB, 280x358px) Image search: [Google]
1461671112960.gif
3MB, 280x358px
>>1309575
For you
>>
>>1309800
Honestly I think it'd be kind of interesting to play Seth up as a IC belt guy right now. It makes the belt more prestigious and gives a lot of potential for great matches. The IC picture is pretty much the most interesting thing WWE has going for it right now.
>>
>>1309811
This is literally thanking WWE for spitting in your mouth.

Seth is THE MAN and he was never beaten for the gold.
>>
>>1309548
>>1309549
>>1309550
>>1309551
nah
record low is Sheamus last year 2.15
then you have Roman last week 2.2
then Seth

Roman is certainly going to be the record all time low anyway
>>
>>1309859
What are you doing lad, don't bring facts into memes
>>
>>1309859
What even was Seth's actual record lowest anyway?

'Cause I know Reigns is gonna beat it soon.
>>
>>1309869
Seth's was 2.4
>>
>>1309869
>What even was Seth's actual record lowest anyway?
>>
>>1309811
>It makes the belt more prestigious
This literally never happens. Other than the main belt, all the other belts are meaningless in WWE. Look at the US title belt, everyone thought that was getting built up and Cena's matches were great. As soon as he dropped it? Gone to shit and meaningless.
Only the main belt matters, the rest they just pick names out of a hat
>>
>>1309869
>>1309859
Wait, Roman got 2.2 last week? I thought people were interested in this Bullet club shite
>>
>>1309869

2.22 few weeks before injured

Roman has already beaten it even if slightly.

The thing is, Seth got that in Auturmn, 6 months into a title reign that had gotten stale and when new tv series and football is starting so there is competition.
Roman is less than 2 months into his planned long title reign and is already beating it. If Vince sticks to his plan until Sep/Oct Roman is going to get 1.5
>>
>>1309878
We would be if not for the fact they seem brought in to lose to the Usos of all teams.
>>
>>1309878

Roman is a black hole of boredom. No talent or storyline can be interesting when you already know ''boring Roman wins after one spear''.
>>
Vanilla Midget Chicago Street Fight
>>
>>1309891
B-but he acts smug now
>>
>>1309885
>Reigns getting sub-2 ratings in the Summer

Oh boy is this gonna be sweet.
>>
>>1309859
How do ratings work? I googled it and last weeks show had around 3 million viewers, I thought it was based on the average for the three hours
>>
>>1309893
he can't act

The Rock got uber popular thanks to his hilarious facial expressions, the People's eyebrow etc.
Not to mention promos, charisma etc.

Roman's promos are cringeworthy, his facial experessions are all the same, his charisma nonexistent.
>>
>>1309885
>Roman is going to get 1.5

I can't wait for this meme
>>
>>1309907
viewership is one thing, ratings is another

though the 2.2 ratings was the one from London, not last week

time flies without even noticing when all shows are the same

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0427/611157/wwe-raw-posts-lowest-rating-of-the-year/
>>
last week was 2.27 for anyone interested
http://www.topropepress.com/news/28879/wwe-raw-rating-51616#
>>
I feel like we need to stop this 'The Champ is killing the company.'
Take this from someone who hated Seth's reign and hates Roman's...everything.
There's more to it than just them.
Reminder, Seth's Reign included things like the love Square between Rusev, Ziggler, Lana, Bummer Ray, the Dudleys coming back just to lose, Roman vs Bray for FIVE MONTHS, The Human Resources woman, Tyler Breeze vs Dolph Ziggler and the Diva's Revolution that nobody actually wanted.
With Roman we've gotten The Golden Truth, Unicorn New Day, The League of Nations, Roman leaving the Rumble for a nap and then coming back, Rock having a six second match burying the Wyatts even further, the NXT calls up that nobody really wanted such as Crews, the Vaudvillains and Baron Corbin and the Burial of AJ Styles by losing to an old man who should be retired (and will probably lose tonight making him 0-2 on Feuds)
>>
>>1309943
There's been a severe drop in ratings beyond the usual consistent decline ever since Roman won the Royal Rumble.

WWE is a poisoned brand right now, but Reigns is even more toxic.
>>
>>1309943
>not wanting BBC wrestlers
>>
>>1309943
>Burial of AJ Styles
Decent points there and I was going to say something similar, given how sometimes the Champ doesn't even main event, but how on earth can you say AJ is buried. He's literally fighting for the title, he's not buried for shit.
Holy shit where the hell do you want him to be? Losing to Chris in itself isn't even a burial, nevermind his steps after that.
>>
>>1309948
to be precise, Daniel Bryan had arrested the decline in 2013 with the YES movement gaining momentum.

from mid half 2014 WWE started making Roman the center of everything and the decline resumed, now there's nothing to salvage

they buried everyone for 2 years to build him and whine because no talent is over

ratings will be slighly up on Monday because after ppv ratings are normally up, then crumble, he's going to break 2.00 in the summer.
>>
>>1309952
if tomorrow he loses clean then he's buried, which doesn't matter anyway because he'll remain over due to being quality
>>
>>1309952
>jobbed clean to ScarfDaddy at WRESTLE-FUCKING-MANIA

You know what New Japan did with AJ Styles?

In his DEBUT match with the promotion, he beat their franchise player for their top title.

And it worked out pretty great for everybody.
>>
File: 1402000701568.gif (845KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1402000701568.gif
845KB, 200x150px
>>1309532
This would be shitty. We're already supposed to believe that the Usos can keep up with the Gay Boys.
>>
>>1309952
Look, I feel like loses matter. Especially when you're new to the company. Of course Cena lost his Debut match and we know he became Super Cena God, but that was when he was mid 20s. AJ is late 30s. He has at worst 3 years with the company, at best 5 MAYBE 10. In my mind they should be squeezing what they can out of him before he just starts getting old or a D-Bry level injury happens, which WWE has just attracted the last year for some reason.
>>
>>1309948
They have nobody else but themselves to blame. It's like what Brian Kendrick and Paul London said, it's a vampire of a company right now.

Vince is too dogged to admit his good ole boys way doesn't work anymore and just throwing out the fossils of guys who were once at the top of their game isn't going to cut it anymore.

Couple that with the fact that he doesn't know how and refuses to properly develop the talent people want to see and it's a dying brand. The bet thing that could happen to the WWE right now is for Vince to fall over dead so Trips can finally take over.
>>
>>1309973
>then he's buried
No he bloody isn't. Losing a title match is as far from a burial as you can get.
Besides, he will be losing, probably clean too because he's facing Roman Reigns. Though given it's a no DQ match there'll obviously be some shenanigans. There's no chance Vince is going to let AJ Styles go over THE GUY and hold the title.

>>1309977
>Not even a year with the company
>Losing to Chris Jericho, a WWE vet, is jobbing
Did all these smark terms just change meaning recently?

Look, I'm not saying they've handled him exceptionally, but he's literally in No2 position on the roster, I don't know how you can argue this.
>>
>>1309518
Back to the topic,why would Seth ruin the surprise if this DOES happen?
>>
>>1309993
Beat the leaks probably. Smark culture makes it almost impossible to spring anything on the audience anymore.

Might as well be the ones doing it yourselves instead of some fat greasy kid online.
>>
>>1309990
Losing a match has always meant doing the job nouveau smark.

Address the New Japan scenario pls
>>
>>1309990
oh hey it's a rare Roman fan

what's your excuse when ratings go below 2 in the summer thanks to THE GUY?
>>
>>1309993
Because it's not happening but it might get you to watch just in the hope that it might
>>
THE 2.2 GUY
>>
I'm not watching extreme poop nor Raw actually.

Roman 2.2 says I just killed a company
>>
>>1309996
Not him, but Roman isn't bad. I mean he's no THE GUY, but I can't say I blame him. Not fully anyways.

It's all on Vinny Mac and creative for pushing him as Cena Redux. Who himself was Hulkster Redux. Vinny just can't seem to get in his head that the 80s are over.

Roman Reigns isn't the best technically and could give Ultimate Warrior a run for his money on getting gassed, but f he was billed as a monster ala 2000s Kane I could buy it. Bring him out with a manager who does all the talking and basically have him come around, wreck shop and put people through announce tables and avoid the fact that he works the mic worse than Dean Malenko with Benoit's brain and he could work.

Having him as the face of the company though. Total Vince move. He's got big muscle, a pretty face and long hair. What more could you want for your babyface?
>>
>>1309996
I'm not a Roman fan ffs, I don't even like him, I used "THE GUY" in relation to WWE calling him that and to show he's currently WWE's top guy so there's not a chance some ex-TNA star goes over him

>>1309995
>Address the New Japan scenario

There's nothing to address. They booked him differently and it worked out well, maybe if WWE did the same it'd work out really well too, who knows? I'm not saying he shouldn't be Champ, I'm saying he's not buried or jobbing at all.
Quite frankly I don't see how you don't agree with me when he's fighting for the title. Is he likely going to be buried in the midcard after he loses against Roman and praises him in a promo after the fact? Yeah. But at the current point? He's not buried.
>>
How long until Extreme Rules starts friends?
>>
>>1310009
You could buy somebody as a monster when they make lifting a twink like Breeze seem a titanic struggle?

>>1310011
Being fed to Reigns so you can make him look really, really strong is not a push.
>>
>>1310015
Nor is it a burial.
>>
We can only gauge whether AJ Styles has been "buried" after we see what they do with him after he loses to Roman tonight and this feud ends.

He did lose to Jericho at mania, which wasn't great, but then he bounced back and became the number one contender for the WWEWHC.

We know he's going to lose tonight, so it's just seeing where he's placed on the card after this.

A burial isn't losing one or two matches. It's losing matches, dropping down the card, and being shit on to the point no one can ever take you seriously again.

AJ is not buried. At least not yet.
>>
File: BasedBarrett.jpg (298KB, 700x533px) Image search: [Google]
BasedBarrett.jpg
298KB, 700x533px
>>1310022
Yeah, basically what this guy said desu
>>
>>1310020
> 1 (ONE) Spear
>>
>>1310015
Picking from who guys have struggled to pick up would make everybody look weak.
>>
File: le head spear.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
le head spear.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>1310028
>>
>>1310029
...what?
>>
>>1310037
God that looks shit. Literally just a flying headbutt
>>
>>1310022
Honestly I would love a Feud between Seth and AJ in the near future.
>'AJ, they say you are 'The Phenomenal One...well I hate to break it to you, but I'M the only one who deserves to be called that, because unlike YOU, I held the World Heavyweight AS WELL as the United States Championship.'
Alternatively if KO wins the Sami/Owens Feud we could have that.
>>
>>1310042
Undertaker once struggled to pick up Hulk Hogan, who isn't anywhere near the flake that Breeze is, but given that it's the Undertaker and he's dropped bigger guys so it still looks weak in comparison to him tombstoning or chokeslamming guys like Kane, The Big Show and Bork Laser.

And speaking of Bork. The guy lifted his fair share of bigguns and yet he gets sandbagged by Hardcore Holly and couldn't lift him. They're only human, sometimes guys aren't going to look colossally strong all the time.

What I'm getting at is it might not be as unrealistic as you're making it out to be just because he struggled once.
>>
>>1310055
>he gets sandbagged by Hardcore Holly and couldn't lift him
I think Bork is more of a case of expecting to put little effort and then realising you're actually going to have to try, after which he broke him
>>
>>1310065
Good shit too. I love watching dumbasses like Holly and JBL get their shit pushed in.
>>
>>1310055
Hogan sandbagged Undertaker
Lesnar picked up Holly and broke his neck

>once

Reigns has consistently struggled to lift anybody, his powerbomb attempts on HHH at WrestleMania sucked even more.

He's laughably weak for somebody hyped up as really, really strong.
>>
>>1309780
The shield silly manlet.
>>
>>1310044
Reigns spear is fucking horrible. It's a joke in the wake of guys like Edge, Rhino and Goldberg. At least get one of those guys to train him.
>>
>>1310073
You're calling anybody manlet after that went fucking sailing over your head? Cute.
>>
I'd hate Roman's spear less if it wasn't always preceded by the fucking Superman punch.
>>
>>1310078
>Edge
Alright fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>this thread
you guys are some petty motherfuckers
It's like Mario vs Sonic on the fucking playground!
>>
>>1310091
You cannot argue that Edge's spear looks 100% better than any Reigns has put on. At least there was some semblance of violence to it.

Instead of Reigns flying hug at 1 mph.
>>
>>1309800
Seems like the intro is getting updated nearly every week recently, so that's not much to go by. Also Roman hasn't been booked nearly as strong post-Maina as he was before, so I doubt he holds the title through Summerslam.

Him dropping to AJ who drops to Seth, setting up the Shield Memorial Triple Threat that was supposed to headline Maina is starting to make a lot of sense.
>>
>>1310097
Edge's spear was shit you nostalgic babby, especially post neck-injury
>>
>>1310100
He isn't dropping it to AJ you fucking nerd
>>1309859
>Roman 2.2
You serious?
>>
>>1310097
The Super Spear from TLC II was pretty dope
>>
>>1310102
>Said it's better than Reigns.
>Must mean that I'm saying it's godly and have nostalgia goggles on.

If you just want to say stupid things that don't pertain to what I said, just be like everybody else and make a random shitpost bro.
>>
>>1310119
Reigns spear is better than Edge, quit being a bitter fuck
>>
>>1310119
Reigns' spear IS better than Edge's, though.
>>
>>1310121
>You
>Being this completely wrong.
>Deciding that it has to be based on MUH ATTITUDE ERA rather than the fact that Reigns' spear is just shit.

Well shit dude, I don't know how I'm supposed to argue properly when I don't even know what argument you've decided for me.
>>
>>1310123
Why? Because he does the little jump beforehand or because it looks more like a football tackle?

There's absolutely no impact. It doesn't look like he's spearing anybody. He just looks like he's jumping and hugging a dude and makes it VERY obvious the guy is going down of his own accord.

Just watch his spears, they're one of the worst. This isn't nostalgia and it's not bitter. It's just a fact.

He is to spears what Dean Malenko is to mic skills.
>>
>>1309973
If he loses tonight he goes straight into the MitB match, which would be his third straight PPV main event. Not buried.

>>1309977
WWE booked him to lose at Maina knowing that he was booked to become number one contender 24 hours later. In other words, he could afford to take the loss. Including that 4-way match, he went 3-1 against Jericho and has headlined every TV show/PPV since. Not only that, he's been booked as 50/50 with Super Reigns for almost two months.

This is the exact opposite of burial.

Bottom line, Jericho needed the win more than AJ did. His job right now is putting the young guys over, but even he needs a win here and there. Putting him over AJ at the time seemed like an insane idea, but it makes sense in context.
>>
>>1310127
>He is to spears what Dean Malenko is to mic skills.
or what Roman Reigns is to mic skills
>>
>>1310127
Roman doesn't have a good spear, it's just not as awful as Edge's was.
I could literally just apply what you're saying about Roman's spear and attribute it to Edge's. I don't think Roman's spear looks very impactful but it sure looks like it's doing more damage than Edge's.
Edge looked like he was DDTing himself half the time he speared someone.
>>
>>1310037
a spear like that is granted a concussion to Reigns brain

kek
>>
>>1310108
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/0427/611157/wwe-raw-posts-lowest-rating-of-the-year/

Ya.
>>
>>1310138
No doubt his spear wasn't the prettiest, but it still sold what it was supposed to well. That his impact is what is causing the reaction. He sold the impact. Honestly I feel like making it look like it hurt both is a good thing for a move. You'll notice how many moves look like they'd break both men.

Reigns doesn't even have that. Edge's spear wasn't perfect, but it had something. That's one more thing than Reigns has.
>>
>>1310141
Someone say concussion?

Can't wait for Roman to kill his family and himself.
>>
>>1310152
>implying that Roman could beat anyone in his family in a fight, including his daughter
>>
File: 1311947803699.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1311947803699.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>A surprise comeback
>Ruined once again by social media and LE SECRET INSIDER INFO

I hate this era

Can't be excited about shit
>>
>>1309811

Yes give Seth the Grand Slam before Cena, Orton, & Zack Ryder
>>
>>1310200
Kofi is one belt away from being a grand slam too.
>>
>>1310206
>>1310200
RVD, Christian, D-Bry and the Miz are Grand Slam winners for fuck's sake. It doesn't mean anything.
>>
>Reigns vs Styles tonight
>Styles slows down immediately after 3 minutes because of a gassed Reigns
>20 minutes of setting up table spots
>2 minutes of actual spots
>one spear puts styles down for the clean win
>the club and samoas come out
>spear becomes their finishers as well
>IT'S A SUPERSPEAR PARTY MAGGLE
>all the bad guys get spears to end the show

Prove me wrong
>>
>>1310222
And you know what, Jericho is the only guy that's won each and every eligible Grand Slam title.
>>
>>1310225
Nah I think it's going to just be a spotfest that most people will probably rate 4 star because whilst it's not technical and shit, people generally enjoy spotfests
>>
>>1310152
Vince would honestly still push Roman as a Face.
>>
>>1310222
You do realize that if you remove the Smark that's a 50/50 list right?
>>
>>1309989
>le triple h is good meme
>>
>>1309985
>SnUzos better than nWo
Please try harder next time
>>
>>1310037
That is fucking ridiculous
I cant stop laughing
>>
>>1310280
>Le Trips is bad because contrarian.

Sorry, I don't know how you guys go through your motions. Last I knew everybody was sucking NXT off.
>>
>>1310303
You're confusing 4chan with reddit
>>
>>1309664
He is cleared to return.
>>
>>1309518
Get worked
>>
>>1310045
>>'AJ, they say you are 'The Phenomenal One...well I hate to break it to you, but I'M the only one who deserves to be called that, because unlike YOU, I held the World Heavyweight AS WELL as the United States Championship.'
Please never try to be a WWE writer ever

This was painful
>>
>>1309878
Vince wised up and started putting Reigns earlier in the show instead of the main event. That way you cant leave before he's had his match.
>>
>>1309985
That's exactly why it needs to be a Shield reunion vs The Club, because the Snoozuos awful and totally unbelieveable on a canon sense that they can compete with the big boys, whereas Shield members Seth and Dean teaming with Roman makes much more sense and is more interesting to watch.
>>
>>1310225
I have a little bit of hope...Roman vs Big Slow at last years ER wasn't that bad
>>
>>1310337
Oh yes, that once sentence is somehow worse than the Rusev/Ziggler feud.
>>
Aj you're not phenomenal I'm a jasethy
>>
>>1310148
Edge spear was shit. Shut up. And I said this as a big Edge fan.
>>
File: 1440384871917.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1440384871917.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>>1310229
>roman
>holding his own in a spotfest

Roman is a 2 pump chump. Outside of 5 moves of doom and chairshots, he can't do shit.
>>
>>1310375
People seemed to enjoy his spotfest with Beeg or at least agree it was decent for what it was
>>
File: hGr7Hhk.gif (720KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
hGr7Hhk.gif
720KB, 200x200px
CONFIRMED

http://pwinsider.com/article/102168/huge-possible-extreme-rules-spoiler.html?p=1
>>
>>1310222
>name four guys
>three are legit hall of famers in waiting

Christ, even Miz is going to end up with a pretty awesome career by the time he's done (pun intended). No one in the history of internet slap-fighting has ever undermined his own argument more than you just did.

>>1310206
The fact that Kofi is in his mid-30s and has never had a run with the belt is a literal crime.

Possibly a hate crime.
>>
>>1310384
>Seth costs Ramen the match
>AJ Wins and we are set up with Rollins vs AJ Styles
I"m O.K with this
>>
>>1310228
What do you call him if they being back the Cruiserweight Title? Quintuple Slam Super Champion of Rock'an Rolla?
>>
>>1310388
It'll be DQ
>>
>>1310338
Actually they just figured out that it's better to put the main event at the end of the second hour.
>>
>>1310395
>Extreme Rules match
>DQ
Jesus, anon...
>>
>>1310391
They're not bringing the cruiserweight title back, it's only for the Network Tournament.
>>
>>1310399
oh shit I forgot about that
>>
>>1310388
That would actually be perfect.

>>1310395
Extreme Rules match. Keep up.
>>
>>1310400
Someone's never heard of a backdoor pilot.
>>
ffs I picked Reigns to retain in /asp/ies predict
>>
File: 1463831714112.gif (3MB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
1463831714112.gif
3MB, 200x175px
>Rollins returns
>Costs Reigns the title
>Styles becomes champion
>Reigns wins it back tomorrow on Raw
>Reigns becomes 4 time champion in less than a year, breaking all records

What would you do?
>>
>>1310350
Something else being bad doesn't make that any less terrible
>>
>>1310410
I'd be fucking happy even though i don't like Rollins as much as the next guy.

Anything is better than 24/7 NOT A BAD GUY NOT A GUD GUY shit
>>
>>1310045
Your fantasy booking reads like a 12 year old wrote it
>>
>>1310410
Wouldn't care honestly. The roman experiment is a great ride.
>>
>>1310384
Bit torn, on one hand if I had no clue about this I probably wouldn't have bothered with Extreme Rules

On the other, if it happens, the entire surprise is ruined
>>
>>1310414
did you even read that

Reigns becomes 4 time champ
>>
File: roman-reigns-tlc-promo.jpg (161KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-tlc-promo.jpg
161KB, 650x366px
>>1310417
>>
>>1309518
Spoilers
>>
>>1309555
>>1309556
>>1309557
>>1309612
The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.