[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Reigns push more forced than Cenas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: reigns.jpg (120KB, 749x820px) Image search: [Google]
reigns.jpg
120KB, 749x820px
Is Reigns push more forced than Cenas?
>>
Nah. Hulk Hogan will forever be the most forced Wrestler in history because he booked himself, as compared to Cena, talk to me when he's won the belt 14 times then we'll compare, he's shit compared to Cena.

At least 10 years from now we can appreciate what Cena contributed in terms of matches, Roman will never be appreciated simply because he's a Samoan coat tail rider.
>>
>>1309011
Cena's push was more natural, and he was actually built up over a few years before they put the belt on him. Roman was basically handed the wwe title while only being in the company 3 years .
He is also far more green than Cena was when he won the title. Also fans weren't booing the living fuck out of Cena early on. Roman has been far more forced.

>broke Kane's Rumble record in his first Rumble
>wins second Rumble
>is already a 3 time champion in 3 years....all won within a 5 month period
>has already buried every heel in the company
>have to turn over faces like Styles into a heel to make Roman look like a hero
>defeated the entire LON by himself....twice!

Only other more forced guy the company has seen within the past 20 years was Orton.
>>
>>1309065
>Orton
>More forced

He won the IC title as the #2 or #3 guy in a stable, beat Benoit for the title then didn't win a top title again for 3 years
>>
>>1309016
Hogan was actually over
>>
How in any way was cenas push forced. It was literally organic because the fans wanted it. Wm20 anyone?
>>
>>1309011
Yes. Cena at least held midcard titles before winning the big one. Also when he first won the world title people still loved him, as opposed to Reigns who was getting booed long before they put the belt on him.
>>
File: 1463568453909.jpg (86KB, 846x634px) Image search: [Google]
1463568453909.jpg
86KB, 846x634px
Cena had 3 title reigns over the span of 4 years before getting to 15 in less than 7.

Roman has 3 title reigns in less than 6 months.
>>
>>1309011
Yes
>>
>>1309016
I think even now, we can already appreciate what Cena has done in his career. Sure, you don't have to like him and he may not be the best wrestler but he's certainly paid his dues.

Roman is never going to get to that standard.
>>
You wanna talk forced? Fat Owens beat the company man and won the belt on his debut.
>>
>>1309080
That was because it happened back when Vince still realised he made mistakes.
>>
>>1309100
>and won the belt on his debut.

?????
>>
>>1309100
Not only are you wrong but he put on some damn fine matches with BMJ.
>>
>>1309130
I think he means Owens' WWE debut, not NXT debut
>>
>>1309132
Fuck you smarks. You think your shitty wrestler had it so hard. Even Haitch had to do a ten second job when he started. New wrestlers now have it easier than ever. They even have a program just for them with no competitions from vets.
>>
File: PikaFedora.jpg (67KB, 633x622px) Image search: [Google]
PikaFedora.jpg
67KB, 633x622px
>>1309065
>orton was forced
>>
>>1309183
Who gives a shit about HHH? He's a shitty wrestler who took juice and fucked the bosses daughter. That's it. He's a legend in his own mind. I can't recall anyone saying, "oh man! I love HHH! I can't wait for him to wrestle tonight!"
>>
>>1309187
Yeah stay mad because your shitty discount wrestler will never be as good as the king of kings.
>>
>>1309011
Cena was over organically and was pushed because he was the legit most popular face on the roster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dQYPk98omA

I remember watching this on tv thinking damn this guy is gonna be huge. With Reigns it was just like... "well he's a big guy and The Rock's cousin, let's make him the new Cena" without it being natural at all
>>
>>1309172
Owens didn't win a title in his WWE debut tho.

>>1309183
Do you often argue with yourself?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.