[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has Cage not been signed by WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: Brian_Cage.png (676KB, 648x945px) Image search: [Google]
Brian_Cage.png
676KB, 648x945px
Cage is better than Rybotch or Apollo Creed. If Neville and those guys can pass a drug test then Cage can. Did he fuck Stephanie when she was 13?
>>
>>1306790
He loves mexican chicas, he's worship like a God down there
>>
Can't pass the wellness test
>>
File: briancage01.jpg (131KB, 288x394px) Image search: [Google]
briancage01.jpg
131KB, 288x394px
>>1306790
Well, he WAS in FCW as Kris Logan, and was supposed to go up to the main roster as Nightclaw to have a program with The Hurricane back in 2009, but that never came to be. Sure, it was incredibly stupid, but why let him go instead of repackaging him? Does anyone know what happened?

Also, Logan, Nightclaw, the hair and sideburns, naming his finishers Drill Claw and Weapon X... Cage is really big on Wolverine, you guys.
>>
>>1306790
He don't wan't to waste his talent or time with that dead horse.
>>
>>1306801
Considering that Ryback & Titus manage to pass them it can't be all that hard.
>>
>>1306838
Well he should be considering he's a manlet.
>>
File: Apollo Creed.jpg (40KB, 630x582px) Image search: [Google]
Apollo Creed.jpg
40KB, 630x582px
>>1306790
>Cage is better than Apollo Creed.
You think he can beat the champ? Good joke anon!
>>
Roids
>>
>>1307210
I think he gets paid decent at LU and doesn't have to worry about timing his cycles or cutting out certain stimulants or opiates. I don't blame him for dodging that headache.
>>
>>1306801
le 99% of the roster face

>>1307210
Is Titus roidy? He has a big-ass gut, but I think that might just be a fucking awful physique.
>>
Why is he such a nerd?
>>
>>1308586
At his height and size, yes he roids.
>>
File: 1438924994036.gif (2MB, 290x282px) Image search: [Google]
1438924994036.gif
2MB, 290x282px
Fuck off WWE faggots. You know they'd just repackage him as a strongman heel named Rex Russell, make him do shitty canned promos and take away all his flippy shit. I hope he never leaves the Temple.
>>
>>1306790
Idk, him and The Mack could both be awesome in NXT and WWE. They'll probably get signed when they are 40
>>
>better than apollo creed

lmao'ing at ur life. kys my man.
>>
Because of his gay apartment fetish wrestling tbqh senpai
>>
>>1306790
manlet
>>
>>1306790
steroid manlet
>>
>>1308653
Mack actually did get signed for NXT a year or two ago but got released almost immediately.
>>
File: Father&Son.jpg (32KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
Father&Son.jpg
32KB, 500x501px
>>1309122
>>1309124
He's not a man[let]...HE'S A MACHINE
>>
>>1309137
nigga spiked his hair for a reason
>>
>>1306790
>he thinks all it takes to be a wrestler is wrestling ability
Oh when will you smarks learn
>>
>>1309186
By all means, elaborate on what else it takes.
>>
Probably because he does flippy shit instead of powerhouse moves.

Seriously, I fucking hate that. No one is impressed, it's indie darling fucking shit.
>>
>>1309201
stay mad anti-smark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmMjjEt9CoM
>>
>>1309201
Either he's a darling to a group or no one is impressed, can't be both.
>>
>>1309219
but muh smark boogeyman
>>
>>1309201

>Multiple suplex variations in his moveset, including vertical+delayed, German, and northern lights
>Does squats while holding someone up for a delayed vertical suplex
>Capable of lifting fatass Kevin Owens for an inside out superplex
>Does multiple powerbomb variations
>Death Valley Bomb
>F5
>Flatliner
>Jackhammer
>His Argentine neckbreaker is a thing of beauty
>One of the most devastating looking discus lariats in history

>Doesn't do power moves, only does flippy shit

Get real. Cage is a freakishly athletic roidmonster who can make power moves look devastating AND do Mexican flippy shit. Imagine if roidmonster Big Poppa Pump had managed to keep his pre-steroid agility. That's Cage "The Machine" in a nutshell.

WWE probably kick themselves for not seeing this guys potential when they had him.
>>
File: 902.png (120KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
902.png
120KB, 500x441px
>>1309119
Um, l-link?
>>
>>1309409
Not that I have it saved, but here's one
http://www.gayforit.eu/video/333357/Brian-Cage-vs-Ethan-Axel
>>
>>1309201
Flippy shit and spinning slams/powerbombs are the cancer in WWE now. Sami Zayne and Apollo Crews define that garbage.
>>
>>1309137
>being the size of an emaciated big poppa pump
holla if you hear me
>>
>>1308629
This
>>
>>1309411
>FREE BEAR HUGS shirt
HOLY FUCK I'M DYING
>>
http://www.wrestler4hire.com/pages/model
HAHAHAHAHA
HEY GAIZ
IT'S BARRY "THE MACHINE" BURKE
>>
>>1309386

The thing is, having a roidmonster do flippy shit kills the sell in wrestling.

Andre the Giant could do more agile moves, but they booked him as a giant powerhouse, who moved slow but could never be taken down. That's how they made Wrestlemania moments/made the show exciting.

Goldberg could've easily jackhammered Big Show anytime he wanted. But they booked it so that when he actually did it on TV, it was a holy shit moment that got kids hooked.

That's the way to book matches. If everyones doing the same moves to each other, it's boring as shit.
>>
>>1309697
>If everyones doing the same moves to each other, it's boring as shit.

SPEAR!
SUBBERMAN PUNCH!
>>
>>1309655
>emaciated

lel wut

Scott is just as swole as ever, the peaks are never eroding.

>>1309697
>blah-blah-blah armchair e-mark shit

The fact that you're non-ironically using "WrestleMania moments" & "holy shit moments" shows how little you know.

Pipe down, junior.
>>
He's on contract with LU, he can't go to WWE right now, and I don't think he had enough relevance before his LU exposure. He already passed through WWE's development system.

I'd be willing to bet he's on their radar though. Not high-priority or anything, but when his contract expires, I can see them trying to grab him. Dude really learned how to develop charisma and presence lately.
>>
>>1309201
>Being well versed in wrestling is a bad thing!

I wish WWE fags would just admit the product is shit and stop trying to pretend like it's everyone else's fault for not being 'good enough'.
>>
Cage will be on Team Lucha Underground with Mundo and Chavo in Victoria Lucha World Cup
>>
File: 1461232988080.jpg (175KB, 669x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1461232988080.jpg
175KB, 669x1163px
hmmm who would cage be facing if he joined the wwe?
>>
>>1306790
Sign Cage and Mike Elgin now WWE. Triple threat with Brock. They're both two of the best guys in the business right now.
>>
>>1310208
Ryback
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.