[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOW it's nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: ezgif-4287878650.gif (465KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-4287878650.gif
465KB, 480x270px
Worst finishers of all time
>Face inches away from the moist groin sweat
>>
that was a bad styles clash, you're supposed to tuck your head in
>>
File: TLCZ359.jpg (123KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
TLCZ359.jpg
123KB, 704x400px
Stolen poor man's F5
>>1306764
it's a risky move like the lion tamer but doesn't look as good, easy to botch
>>
>>1306764
You don't tuck your neck for the clash
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=09uZoCbI-6E
>>
>>1306819
Well given that it started off as a parody of the F5 I suppose it's doing its job.

And at least it isn't pushed as a super-finisher like the Pedigree, these days if you're in the upper midcard or higher it'll probably take 2 FU's to finish you.
>>
File: the rock bottom.jpg (46KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
the rock bottom.jpg
46KB, 600x400px
it's literally just a sideslam
>>
>>1306757
Probably the sharpshooter. Everyone breaks out of it these days
>>
Skull Crushing Finale
Dirty Deeds
Superman Punch

Actually every move looks like shit because nobody sells anymore. With HD TV you can see every fucking time a wrestler takes a DDT or something their head doesn't even touch the mat.

>Kane taking pedigrees

Every fucking time
>>
File: KO punch.jpg (49KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
KO punch.jpg
49KB, 642x361px
I got back into WWE and the first thing I saw was people getting beaten by Big Show's punch.
Can't believe I kept watching.
>>
>>1306899
18+

>>1306957
18+
>>
>>1306974
Yeah punches never knock people out in boxing and MMA, it's a ridiculous way to try beat someone in a fight.
>>
>>1306974
his body is too fucked up to do too many chokeslams

at which point they probably should have not had him wrestle
>>
File: b-sax.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
b-sax.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>
>>1307003
>Why is it only the bigshow can get a pinfall with a punch?
>Aren't closed fist strikes illegal? That's the whole reason ppl use chops and forearm strikes right?
>Why doesn't this fat fuck just keep throwing punches? Why ever do anything else?
>Wy is the bigshoe still wrestling?

So many things wrong with this shitty move.
>>
>>1306819
>he doesnt know the FU is a parody of the F5

go ahead and neck yourself
>>
>>1307011
Because he's a giant. That's all there is to it
>>
>>1307003
WWE is sports entertainment.
there's nothing entertaining about a punch which every single wrestler does or a variant of.
>>
>>1307018
For you.

I think it's extremely entertaining.
>>
>>1306757
It's obviously setting them up to take a horrible dick smash into the canvas.
It's a sick finisher.
>>
>>1306957
Figure 4 is worse. I can't remember the last time someone used it without getting countered
>>
>>1306968
That and God forbid a move actually looks legit with the head

WWE is too watered down in 2016 for good legit finishers
>>
>>1307009
What the fuck is that shit
Looked like he was going for a skull crushing finale but changed his mind because it's used
>>
>>1307112
It's the JUST
>>
>>1307012
I said it's stolen because he copied it from Lesnar during their feud.
>Reading comprehension
>>
>>1307104
They need to bring back X-pac's x-factor and the Jackhammer etc. who gives a fuck if it's been used in the past WWE are trying too hard to come up with new finishers
>>
>>1306764
You tuck your neck in you die. Jericho took it the best way.
>>
>>1307404
Ziggler does a top-rope version of the X-Factor.
>>
>>1307003

But the vast majority of punches in pro wrestling land full tilt to the face (in kayfabe anyway) and rarely even knock someone down. AND those punches are infinitely more believable than BEEG's slow motion waddle-punch.

Roman's Superman Punch isn't bad as an OUTTA NOWHERE signature, but otherwise punches are the pro-wrestling equivalent of the basic light attack in video games. They exist solely to lead into other moves, and anyone who has to use a punch as a finisher because they're too fat, weak, and slow to do fuck else needs to RETIRE.
>>
>>1307404

Rusev needs to use the Jackhammer. Either him or Cesaro. Some strong guy who can actually work.
>>
>>1307463
Ryback was using the Jackhammer for a while and I think Cage does it sometimes
>>
>>1306764
If you tuck your neck you're gonna die mate. But the OP's gif was also a solid Clash so I assume you're baiting.
>>
>>1307448
Oops i've never seen it because I faze out when a Ziggler match is on
>>
>>1307463
Cena already has a copied finisher with the stunner variant
Rusev would look based with it. personally I hate submission finishers so it'd look good on him
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.