[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kurt angle return when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: kurt-angle-america-660x400.jpg (79KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-angle-america-660x400.jpg
79KB, 660x400px
kurt angle return when?
>>
>>1306194
in the alternate universe where hes doesnt get slizzard and drive
>>
>>1306230
Kys 18+
>>
>>1306233
poor, poor kurt
>>
File: 12989829811.jpg (25KB, 634x353px) Image search: [Google]
12989829811.jpg
25KB, 634x353px
>His head has grown immensely as a side effect of HGH.

>He has been described as having physically aged 15 years in the past 5.

>He has severe nerve damage in his face and he has had fluid drained from his left ear over 80 times. He has no hearing left in it whatsoever

>He has had six knee surgeries and a broken neck.

>He's ripped ligaments in his ankle, and he's dislocated his shoulder.

>Angle trained, intensely, for 9 hours a day preparing for the Olympics.

>He was told years ago that he is risking paralysis by wrestling. Every time he gets in there he is risking it. Angle's reaction? He found a painkiller and carried on.

>He is in non-stop pain all the time and struggles to get out of bed.

>Many describe Angle as someone who simply doesn't have a stop button. He doesn't know when enough is enough.

>Angle needs surgery that will end his career. He is delaying it as long as he can.

>WWE officials used to call Angle's wife when they were worried about his health, because he refused to let them know he was in pain.
>>
>>1306287
Jesus Christ man, really? Now I want him to stop completely

Also do you post on neogaf because I found the same list on there
>>
>>1306194
Never. He's far too big a risk in WWE's eyes. The guy is a ticking time bomb health-wise. Literally nobody would be shocked if he died in the ring.
>>
he should return to manage american alpha whenever they go the main roster
>>
>>1306287
>>1306320
he's proposed a new team angle, he really gave much of his life and his best days to the WWE, i think they should let him have his retirement run if nothing else.

hell, he might just be what reigns would need to get over, a nice convincing win against kurt angle would definitely do it.
>>
>>1306287
but wrestling is fake?
>>
>>1306194
Never.

He was a free agent 3 years ago, and HHH told him to fuck off. Why would they sign an older and more broken down Angle now?
You will never see Kurt wrestle in a wwe ring again.
>>
>>1306439
>hell, he might just be what reigns would need to get over, a nice convincing win against kurt angle would definitely do it.

Not so sure about that. Every time they put Roman against a fan favourite, the reaction is boos. When they put him against Dean and Brock at Fastlane. Trips at Mania. Styles at Payback. He'd be led out to the ring with a chorus of boos if his opponent was Angle, and those boos would only get louder when he inevitably won the match.

I mean, unless Angle went super fucking heel and made the crowd despise him, but that'd be tough, even for someone who was so good at playing a heel back in the day. He'd literally be too over upon returning to boo.
>>
>>1306287
Give him an executive position or let him train new blood in nxt. The guy has given everything for the business a d desercmves to live comfortably for the rest of his life
>>
>>1306194
Never hopefully. Kurt was a GOAT and I don't want him to be ruined by current WWE booking.
>>
>>1306194
At his age with his health he would just be fodder for some upcoming star or make very rare appearances
>there will never be a swags and Kurt tag team
>>
>>1306287
Damn

You could write another book for him
>>
>>1306609
you don't think within the first 12 seconds of angle's theme coming on the crowd won't be chanting you suck with it?
>>
>>1307195
Why would that matter? That happened if he was heel or face
>>
>>1306531
This
>>
>>1307195
They're RESPECTFUL "You Sucks"!
>>
>>1307224
it's a powerful tool kurt uses to morph into the ultimate "that guy" trust me, they wouldn't need to dig into vaults to remind people about their feelings towards angle, just get him talking about his medals and how he's a hero.
>>
>>1306692

They tried that last time they were in talks with him. Angle didn't want a non-wrestling role, they didn't think it was safe to give him a spot in the ring.
>>
File: 56fb9541d306c_290x1_fill.jpg (32KB, 290x426px) Image search: [Google]
56fb9541d306c_290x1_fill.jpg
32KB, 290x426px
Well he's in London in June, so not before then.
>>
>>1307346
Why did he ever leave WWE? Wasn't he the highest paid star at the time he left?
>>
>>1307354
He wanted to go part-time so he took a full-time job with TNA because painkillers or something
>>
>>1307357
TNA doesn't have nearly as brutal a schedule as WWE
>>
>>1307195
I want you to imagine something, anon: Kurt Angle in his prime (Or at least able to do something), but with current WWE booking.
First of all, you can't just introduce the Olympic Gold Medalist in some Pre-Show or something. You have to bring him in at the mainevent, but as a suprise.
How hard would you mark? Very hard, probably. The crowd would explode. Just look at his return from injury in 2003: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdvqTNSU-Gg

He'd have to eat a living baby and take a shit on the flag to get over as a heel at the current point.
>>
His neck is literally held together by a few pins, and there are videos of him getting pushed in a wheelchair out of TNA events because he was in so much pain.

I don't fucking understand why he keeps wrestling. I loved/hated him in WWF, one of the most memorable wrestlers of my childhood. I don't think they treated him right after the first few years - too many turns, and just became a guy to get over other people.

He needs to become a trainer or something. I'm honestly scared something really bad will happen to him in-ring. I hope he retires soon.
>>
>>1309171
It's Puder using a wicked hexed voodoo doll.
>>
>>1308059
BUT HIS CHARACTER ALSO KNOWS THIS.

Kurt in the 90's was genuinely considered an american hero for winning the medals with a broken neck, and he wore that out, that's his heel gimmick.

he gets a babyface pop, he's going to turn it around just as hard.

we love kurt, but we want to see him get hurt in the worst possible ways often.

it's his thing, it's what he does.
>>
>>1309297 (me)
>>1308059
holy shit, i just ctrl+Fed and realized how many chances we had the chance to say it's true it's true, and we all missed the boat.
>>
>>1306287
>based Kurt will die in your lifetime
>it will hurt
Im not ready for this.
>>
>>1309297
...why can't you just let him return as babyface?
>>
>>1306531
The way I heard it he proposed working a limited schedule like Jericho and Lesnar, but WWE said they would only take him back full time, which sounds harsh enough that I tend to doubt it.
>>
>>1309793
>doubting how petty & cruel WWE can be

Hi, first day?
>>
>>1309793
That was basically HHH telling him to fuck off. He knew Kurt couldn't work a full time schedule, so he only offered him a full time deal. That sounds like a dick move Hunter would pull.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.