[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feud with Roman Reigns when?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: nxt-051514-tyler-breeze.jpg (152KB, 867x527px) Image search: [Google]
nxt-051514-tyler-breeze.jpg
152KB, 867x527px
Feud with Roman Reigns when?
>>
Next week
>>
He's not over enough to be fed to raymen yet
>>
>>1304442
When at Extreme Rules it is revealed that Tyler Breeze was the one ordering Gallows and Anderson around and he is the leader of the Gorgeous Club.
>>
Him and Fandango are clearly getting released after Extreme Rules.
They're just there to get Golden Truth over, which shockingly is with casual fans.
>>
>>1304493
If that's a case, that's kinda sad.

IIRC, He and Roman were Tag Team Champions back in FCW. Tyler probably could've been elevated if he had a feud with his old tag team partner.
>>
>>1304493
>Him and Fandango are clearly getting released after Extreme Rules.

>he and Fandango are clearly getting released after they're being given more TV Time than they've seen in months and a low-card angle

I still don't understand why people think WWE are so trigger-happy with releases given how many guys have sat around, not appeared on TV for months and still collected a paycheck.
Yet retards still think "lol hes getting released" if they're a low-card jobber.
>>
>>1304597
Remember 3MB with Drew & Jinder? They were involved in a low-level feud with Los Matadors & their midget for awhile. They were even joined by Hornswaggle and he & the bull had that mini-TLC pre-show match, where the 3MB members all ended up taking big bumps. Then they were let go, just like that, leaving Slater alone & once again without anything to do until just recently.

So it COULD happen, that they release lower-card guys like Fandango & Tyler Breeze, despite being in a feud.
>>
>>1304605
True, but, at the same time, remember Brad Maddox?
No, neither does anyone else, really. Because he didn't do jack-shit on TV for like two years, worked house shows and then only got fired because he said pricks on-air.
They're really not as quick to release as people think, and I especially doubt Breeze will be, because he was a heavy focus on Breaking Ground, I think, and likely has some form of professional security due to being a product of nu-NXT, and how that ties closely to Haitch.
>>
File: jtg-released.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jtg-released.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
>>1304597
Never forget.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.