[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's up <name of the city>?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: mcmahon.jpg (69KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon.jpg
69KB, 1024x576px
What's up <name of the city>?
>>
>>1303811
Haha, I like that, "Make Darren Young great again"
>>
[mild pop]
>>
Am I the only one who hates a GM that is completely face or completely heel?
>>
>>1303819
Regal was the GOAT.
>>
>>1303819
I don't mind a face GM if he doesn't go for a cheap pop EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME
>>
>>1303824
Holla holla holla, playa.
>>
>>1303811
I never imagined Shane McMahon would come back and I'd already be bored of him.
Too many cheap pops and shit promos.
>>
>>1303825
ONE ON ONE WIT DA UNDATAKA
>>
>>1303820
>GOAT GM
>GOAT commentator
>GOAT technician
How can one man be so based
>>
I think...that this is....the New Era...and everyone here...in <name of city>...agrees with me....right?
>>
So...<name of the city> do you want...
*puts hand over stephanie's head*
>Boooooooooo
*puts hand over his head*
>Yeaaaaaaaa
repeat
>>
>>1303850
You forgot
>talks with his hands held infront of him like he's a fucking raptor
>>
>>1303811
<name of city> is where I had my best matches
>>
>>1303851
What if he is, that would sure be exciting.
>>
>>1303833
T A G T E A M
A
G

T
E
A
M
>>
File: herecomesthepepeeee.jpg (514KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
herecomesthepepeeee.jpg
514KB, 1024x1024px
>>1303811
WHAT'S UP ________?
>CHEERS
NOW I'M HERE THINGS ARE GONNA BE A BIT DIFFERENT
>CHEERS
NO MORE STEPHANIE DOING X, Y AND X
>BOOOO
NO, WE'RE GONNA HAVE -insert match that would have happened anyway-
>CHEEEEEERS
BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT
>CHEERS
>>
File: did they.png (299KB, 629x313px) Image search: [Google]
did they.png
299KB, 629x313px
INCEST FUCKING ANGLE WHEN?
C'MON VINCE
>>
>>1303879
>>
>>1303878
>Shane comes out for Zayn/Cesaro
>just makes it a tag match
>doesn't restart god-tier potential Zayn vs Cesaro
>it's a tag match

REEEEE THIS ISN'T A NEW ERA
>>
Shane shouldn't have stayed. Now I'm starting to dislike him and I don't want to.
>>
>>1303884
He pretty much turned into a generic GM. Cutting the same promos, making the same decisions.
He's the Authority with weak crowd pandering.
>>
>>1303882
They're probably saving that for a PPV when they're a bigger deal further down the road.
>>
>>1303824
What? Who the fuck cares?
What an utterly retarded thing to get miffed about.
>>
>>1303811
shut the fuck up and kill yourself already
>>
>>1303889
I really hope so. Those two have an established feud entirely within the WWE that they can draw from, unlike the Owens thing, which I assume would be a bonus in management's eyes. Their own home-grown, awesome rivalry.
Also their fucking chemistry is through the roof.
I just worry, because:
>WWE
>Face vs Face
and
>Either of those guys
>Being Heel

>>1303891
>miffed

Top word
>>
>>1303837
By being English.
>>
>>1303896
I don't know, Cesaro did a decent job as heel as part of the Bruderschaft des Kreuzes or the Kings of Wrestling, but he always had a larger faction to support him there, his early WWE solo heel run was pretty trash.
>>
>>1303891
I care because I actually enjoy mic work that is not based on WHATS UP CITY WE'RE IN or in heel version LOCAL SPORTS TEAM SUCKS
>>
grown ass man with a sneaker collection smfh
>>
File: yeee.png (117KB, 213x287px) Image search: [Google]
yeee.png
117KB, 213x287px
>>
>>1303916
I just don't feel he translates as a Heel on WWE. And he has no chance, now that fans have rallied behind him as one of their genuinely under-utilized favourites, who has been shafted by booking a few times.
Though, he did play his part in the Zayn feud very well, and he was a Heel at the time, there. He didn't act very Heelish, though, and the angle was carried by Zayn being an amazing babyface.
>>
I miss Teddy Long.
I miss Vickie Guerrero.
I miss them so much.
>>
File: 1463547552007.gif (4MB, 298x150px) Image search: [Google]
1463547552007.gif
4MB, 298x150px
>>1303879
Soon.
>>
File: HERECOMESTHEMONEY.png (43KB, 188x121px) Image search: [Google]
HERECOMESTHEMONEY.png
43KB, 188x121px
I WANNA BUY MONDAY NIGHT RAW
>>
Shane has been proven to be a flop. When can we have Based Haitch back?
>>
>>1305200
Too busy jobbing in house shows

He's trying to find his passion again
>>
>>1305203
Isn't he still on-screen COO alongside Steph?
>>
>>1303819
I kind of liked how they were handling Steph at first, where it wasn't really clear if she was face or heel. Made her more interesting. She seems pretty far on the face side now though.
>>
>>1305208
yeah but there's nothing for him to do right now
>>
The NEW Era
>>
shane and steph are more cringe inducing than ambrose.
>>
>>1305203
Why does Haitch risk injuring himself or another wrestler by even doing house shows? He's got an exec position in the company, not like he has to wrestle in dusty low-lit venues a few nights a week on the road.
>>
>>1305874
Not sure, honestly I'd rather have tweener Haitch back as main authority figure. Both Steph and Shane can fuck off. At least Steph's eye candy for Haitch, Shane is really just annoying at this point. Like 2008-2010 Cena but in an authority role.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.