[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Anti-smarks drop truth bombs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

Cesaro has been over exactly twice is his entire WWE career. The first time was when he was hot tagging for Swagger, and the second time when was hot tagging for Tyson Kidd. Each time, as soon as he went solo, people stopped caring within a month. Without a partner there to get people invested in the match Cesaro is nothing.

He is hot tag wrestler - nothing more, nothing less. He's Titus O'Neil except with white skin and indie cred. No amount of James Bond cosplay will change that.
>>
Bingo, he is just plain boring.
>>
>what i say is a "truth bomb"
kys
>>
What a hilarious premise for a thread.

A contradictory premise, mind you, but still hilarious.

> you are now remembering when the hillbilly crowd sided with Cesaro over Reigns in the Survivor Series Tournament
>>
Seff was extremely boring as champ and is just as bad on the mic as Dean and Ramen
>>
>>1301677
> Dean Ambrose
> bad on the mic
>>
>>1301675

Don't blame me, I only write the content. My editor writes the headlines.
>>
>>1301679
>le whacky man
>good at anything
hehe meme...
>>
>>1301684
>shitposting
>>
>>1301662
Oh, boy. You are going to make the boring Swiss faggot fans blow a gasket.
>>
>>1301662

And you have the smarks saying that it was ONLY Cesaro getting over in those groups and that no one wanted Swagger/Kidd, when they have been proven completely wrong, as he needed those "crutches" that were Swagger/Kidd to help keep him over.
>>
>>1301662
Women's wrestling is always going to be trash and they shouldn't be allowed to wrestle. Teen boys in their backyards are more impressive.
>>
>>1302099
hehe meme...
>>
>>1302120
No.
>>
>>1302099
this.

women wrestling isn't a draw unless you got big titties like nikki bella
>>
>>1301677
>implying this constitutes a truth bomb

He was a fucking shit champ. He's better on the mic than Roman, though.
>>
You smarks are are the smallest niche in a niche market. If WWE followed the advice of smarks like you they would be out of business in a year.

Sheamus is much more interesting to 99% of WWE fans than Sami Zayn. No one will ever stop on USA because they see Sami on the screen. Sheamus pulls in viewers. That's why he gets paid as well as he does.

The same goes for Roman Reigns. He will always be more popular and better paid than the smark favorites. Roman Reigns is what 99% of wrestling fans and 100% of non-fans believe a wreslter to be.

You smarks suffer under the delusion that you represent a majority opinion. You don't. You represent 1% (at most) of the wrestling audience. That's why you're not listened to. WWE doesnt ignore its fans. They listen to the 99% and they ignore you.
>>
Charlotte is the only woman on the main roster who wrestles WWE Style©
>>
>>1302185
>sheamus is more interesitng to 99% of the WWE fans than Sami Zayn.
Utterly disregarded considering sheamus can't get any sort of reaction from crowds anymore and zayn gets consistent pops.
>>
>>1302185
Are you saying that literally everyone in every show that booed Roman out of the house consists of this 1% of the wrestling audience?
>>
>>1302185
true
>>
>>1302099
this tbqh
They're good by their own standards, but comparing them to Males is fucking laughable, and people should stop. It's demeaning to the harder working guys.
>>
>>1302209
B-but the triple threat at WM32 was the best match of the night despite being filled with botches and overall less impressive then an average Raw main event.
>>
>>1302205
You do know that 3+ million people watch the show and the people in the venue is 10,000 right.
>>
>>1302212
It's genuinely disheartening how easily pleased people are with this type of shit.
Granted, they were treated pretty poorly before, but now WWE starts treating them like they kinda matter and people lose their shit about a revolution.
>>
>>1302194
what exactly is that
>>
>>1302185
>Sheamus pulls in viewers
Sheamus got RECORD LOW ratings like 6 months ago you dumb anti-smark
>>
File: a wild sashafag appears.png (67KB, 980x455px) Image search: [Google]
a wild sashafag appears.png
67KB, 980x455px
>>1302209
but muh sasha
>>
>>1302230
Jesus, he's just jamming in phrases he's seen used to praise other wrestlers with complete disregard.
>>
File: 2814.png (153KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
2814.png
153KB, 442x341px
No one cares about Seth

No one cares about Ramen except people who shit in streets and 10 year olds

Dean can't wrestle for shit

The shield are all awful as singles wrestlers who have yet to establish themselves (besides Dean) as "that guy who did that in the shield".

Big Match John and Randy will save the ratings and this is because they are established badasses because they were pushed "properly" (CENA BOOKED PROPERLY LOL) in their respective careers. With the way Vince is 50/50 booking no one is ever going to be over long term.

The only reason why AJ is over is because everyone hates Roman.
>>
>>1302227

The smark obsession with ratings is autistic and weird.

It's yet another manifestation of the smark delusion that the smark is behind the scenes, smart, and "definitely not a mark like other fans."

Smarks have no awareness of all the metrics that are used by people who run major businesses like WWE to figure out how they're doing. Yet the smark gets their hands on TV ratings and waives them around in a sad attempt to validate their own opinion.

"Feature my favorite wrestlers and do what I want because [ratings]"

It's sad.
>>
>>1302202

You've just proves his point by falling for one of the biggest smark fallacies.

Most of WWE audiences don't go to live events, so pops are irrelevant to booking.
>>
>>1302260
>all this rubbish
It was a direct fucking response to your objectively wrong assertion that Sheamus pulls in viewers. He does the exact opposite.
>>
File: 'i don't like sasha banks'.gif (2MB, 263x252px) Image search: [Google]
'i don't like sasha banks'.gif
2MB, 263x252px
>>1302260
>I talk about smarks like I'm not one
>>
>>1302230
>She can sell like Ziggler.

Just saying, this is basically the all-encompassing "This dude doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about" phrase.
Ziggler BUMPS like a monster. His selling is just exaggerated, not great.
>>
File: 1029010292.jpg (143KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1029010292.jpg
143KB, 600x300px
Paige was the biggest flop ever.

Smarks were so hot on her in NXT with the "anti-diva" schtick and MUH DIVAS REVOLUTION. She came to the main roster and worked a shit program with Phil's Mexican tranny wife. She did literally nothing after that complete shit show. Then she went to star in Total Divas. She's also ugly as fuck. She has to wear 50 pounds of makeup to hide her butt uglyness. That's, in fact, her true gimmick. Sharpie those eyebrows in and circles around the eyes.

It's also true>>1302099 that Women's wrestling in general is a shit show. It will never, ever draw. They aren't as big as men and they aren't as athletic as men and they aren't as charismatic as men and they can't work a fucking stick whether it's in a car or in the ring. They can only suck dick. That is there place. They belong to be in nothing more than enhancement roles for the men like as valets.
>>
>>1302301
Sasha is every bit as much of a flop and more. Even Paige wasn't as over hyped as she is. Biggest flop is definitely Banks
>>
>>1302230
This guy needs to lose weight and get a clue.
>>
>>1302304
> biggest flop
> has only been involved in one big match and hasnt had her big push yet
I know you have an almighty raging hateboner for her but come on lad
>>
>>1302316
A match she sucked in. She's a shit wrestler and that's plainly visible. Kys ya manlet nerd
>>
File: 12090930932.jpg (15KB, 560x280px) Image search: [Google]
12090930932.jpg
15KB, 560x280px
>>1302230
>shitcago phil avatar
>mark for fat fuck kevin ownes
>and all the other indy no draws
>whiteknighting sasha botch this fucking hard
>this was a fucking clinic!
FIND ME SOMETHING MORE CRINGE
>>
File: Reignsspear.gif (883KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Reignsspear.gif
883KB, 320x180px
>>1302279
Eh, I'd say Ziggler is that good. He can make every move look like a kill move. When he does it on stuff like a monkey flip its kinda lame but if its a proper kill move then it always looks the best on either him or RVD.
>>
The Undertaker is an overrated hack and has never drawn a dime.
>>
File: 1452938311163.gif (1MB, 237x336px) Image search: [Google]
1452938311163.gif
1MB, 237x336px
>>1302319
> kys ya manlet nerd

Without a doubt the cringiest of all cringe forced phrases

Worse than le paycheck to paycheck guy
>>
>>1302337
>He can make every move look like a kill move

That's exactly what I mean. Every move ISN'T a kill move, hence why he's a great flashy bumper, but when it comes to actually selling and all it entails – telling a mounting story, highlighting the progressive effects of a match – he's not nearly the best example on the roster.
>>
He's pretty good in ring, but let's be honest, he has no charisma. He's just boring
>>
>>1302342
Spoken like a true butthut manlet. Don't worry lil guy just keep taking your veggies
>>
>>1302347
Well yes I suppose in respects to that someone like Ambrose or [spoiler]Rusev[/spoiler] would be better. Although he I would hardly call him bad.

[spoiler]The Reigns vs. Styles payback match was a great story match but everyone overlooked it since they wanted to shit on Reigns.[/spoiler]
>>
>>1302359
Back to /v/ you newfag cuck
>>
>>1302353
6 foot and could and will gladly beat the shit out of you if i ever met irl
Niggers are bad enough but autistic niggers? You should have been culled at birth
>>
File: Seth Rollins average fans.png (482KB, 940x591px) Image search: [Google]
Seth Rollins average fans.png
482KB, 940x591px
>>1302329
There's always a pattern with these smarks.
>>
>>1302361
Ha, you got tricked I was only pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>1302337
Ziggler was born to be a jobber with all that selling.
>>
>>1302363
Calm down lil guy
>>
>>1302359
Yeah, I never said he was bad, his really over-the-top style really only works to its fullest in equally-superfluous environments. Like that one match against Del Rio, wherein he got kicked to death and sold a concussion like he was taking warheads to the temple throughout. THAT was perfect usage of his hyper-selling.
But just all-around selling, Zayn and Rusev are your go-to's.
>>
>>1302380
Yeah, maybe that differentiation between bumping and selling is important.

https://twitter.com/WWEBigE/status/709073300060655616
>>
File: 1290390302.jpg (206KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1290390302.jpg
206KB, 650x366px
BMJ is The GOAT.

Before the indy manlets like Phil, Bryan and Rollins tanked the ratings, BMJ kept the ratings strong. He has drawn more money (PPVs, merchandise) over his career than anyone. He is among the 3 most culturally relevant wrestlers of all time. He has had more ***** matches than any other top guy. Rock and Austin could have never been on top as long and been as over and drawn as much money as BMJ. The only guy that challenges BMJ is Hogan, and Hogan had to turn heel and get help from hot new signings in Hall and the best big guy in the history of the business, Kevin Big Fucking Sexy Nash.
>>
>>1302378
Who are you calling little?
I'm 6'4. Don't go there Bubba.
>>
>>1302185
>You smarks are are the smallest niche
Anti-smarks are literally a niche of a niche m8
>>
>>1301679
>Dean "i like little kids because they are people but smaller" Ambrose.
>Good on the mic.

Kek.
>>
>>1301662
He needs to be a slient assassin type, like a Jason Statham type who's given a job in a sealed envelope and always gets it done.. gimmick if he was given the envelope at the start of the night and the audience dont get to know who his target for the night is.. eventually other wrestlers start to get nervous when he's around cos they dont know if they are tonights target..

Cutting sassy promos doesnt suit him
>>
>>1302340
He was never the top guy though, always 2nd tier, even when he held the belt it was to give 'the guy' someone to chase.

I'd say he has definitely drawn money, they wouldnt have kept him around for 25 years if he was costing them anything. Ending the streak was like cutting open the golden goose though, no doubt some bright spark thought it'd be better to have one WM moment this year, than a couple million extra rolling in every year after to see who'll finally beat it..
>>
>>1301679

Name 3 good Dean Ambrose promos. Oh yeah you can't cause he doesn't have any other than talking like a mad man and shaking his balding head.
>>
>>1302340
Undertaker was based and drew a lot.

Nice guy like Kane willing to put any talent over.
>>
>>1302416
>He has drawn more money (PPVs, merchandise) over his career than anyone
Top kek.

Cena tanked the ratings after Hogan, Austin and Rock worked hard to make wrestling relevant.

Cena is a hack that killed WWE.
>>
>>1302185
I really hope this is parody.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.