[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No memes or shit posting. How do we make WWE great again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 639x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 639x350px
No memes or shit posting.

How do we make WWE great again?
>>
belt off roman
/endthread
>>
>no memes or shitposting
>make x great again
>>
>>1300610
Fire Haitch, Steph, Vince and give it to Shane. He's the only one without a massive ego and would be most likely to actually listen to sense.
>>
Have Ryback win the world championship
>>
What the fuck is Raw right now? A 3 hour mess of action, comedy and drama. How many variety shows exist,
>>
Turn it 18+ and make the women """"wrestlers"""" fight naked
>>
>>1300634
This
>>
>>1300610
To give one concise answer, listen to fans more.
Sure, their whimsies are fleeting and changeable, but listening to them and giving attending crowds reasons to care, because you're pandering directly to them, and a reason to stop sitting on their hands, is the first step to mending the bridges they've burned over the years. And really, their shambolic, near-abusive relationship with their fan-base, which is pretty much "We'll do whatever the fuck we want, and you'll eat it, because we're the only fast food joint in town", and that's harmful from a perceptive standpoint, which is very harmful overall, business being 90% appearances and first impressions.
>>
>>1300634
>>1300652
>Samefagging your own edgy youtube comment tier post
Pathetic even for you Carter
>>
>>1300665
He's having one of his little virginity fueled fits right now all over the board. Pay it no mind
>>
Brand Split. Cena on one show, Reigns on the other. Have nXt do its thing, and you should be good to go.
>>
>>1300665
>>1300679
How is that comment edgy? Its what would spike ratings. Nobody watches this bullshit now because its for kids.

Sex sells ya manlet nerd but you'll probably disagree because you're a beta male lil manlet nerd redditor
>>
>>1300691
>so autistic he had to reply to me twice
Laffin at your life
>>
>>1300691
How is it not edgy? And it would give them 0 sponsorships if people wrestled naked. That would also force them to get a different timeslot. And it would drive away all the kids, their core fanbase
>WWE should bring back le addityd era that will fix it liek this comment of you agree :D
>>
>>1300698
Kys ya manlet nerd

>>1300701
>implying making the content more mature wouldn't increase ratings
>>
>>1300710
Wrestling, like you, will never be cool. Time to face up to that
>>
Stop arguing you fat fucks and stay on topic.
>>
>>1300712
It would be cool if the content wasn't PG
>>
RAW back to 2 hours
belt off Roman, stop his push immediately
make it PG-13

If all else fails hit the nuclear option and have SCSA come back for a brief angle/feud
>>
>>1300717
fuck off to reddit you obese pile of shit
>>
>>1300718
It would be cool if WWE had actual writers. Just taking peoples clothes off wont change shit
>>
>>1300610
>remove Roman Reigns from having the title and make it vacant (hold a tournament)
>make Shane o' mac work for the job while the authority or whatever the fuck is the power stable of the year is and try to force him to jump through hoops of shit
>have Triple H do a "face" turn
>remove Byron
>Split the brand again when everyone is in better shape
>Make it PG-13
>Hire better writers and let the wrestlers have guidelines, not this cookie cutter shit
I'm an autist.
>>
>>1300610
by ending WWE
>>
1) Quit showing constant recaps of what happened last week.

2) Make Smackdown live again.

3) REMOVE SAMOA

4) Ban 6-man tag matches

5) Bring back Cruiserweight title

6) More backstage promos.
>>
>>1300737
>5) Bring back Cruiserweight title
I would agree with you but then i saw this. Kys ya manlet nerd.
>>
>>1300737
Make cruiserweight title a smackdown exclusive too

Smackdown should be an alternative thing with flippy shit and what not
>>
>>1300744
>tripcucks
>>
>>1300744
>being fat in 2016
No excuse
>>
-Hire people with an actual history of booking wrestling
-Be unpredictable with plots
-Cut an hour of RAW
-Show tits and ass
>>
>>1300737
Six man tag gets an instant fast forward from me. Get that garbage off my tv.
>>
>Have Reigns hold the title until Summerslam
>Cena beats him for it then

>Have Miz hold the IC title until Summerslam and get lots of heat then have Nakamura beat him for it at Summerslam
>Try and get Nakamura to do what he did for the IWGP intercontinental title or Cena did for the US title by having him hold it for ages and raise its prestige before he moves onto the WWE title

>let Rusev win the US title ASAP and give him another monster run with it and let him go over a few of the more popular faces like Cesaro and Ambrose then eventually drop it to some face maybe Samoa Joe

>Rollins returns as face and will represent Shane in a fight vs. Triple H for control of Raw
>After this Rollins can be given a top face push and see how he does

>Have Owens win MITB and cash in on Cena sometime between Summerslam and Royal Rumble

>Cut out the shitty comedy and/or cringe segments that make people embarrassed to watch wrestling

>Let Balor club be heels and maybe feud with face Rollins after they win a feud with AJ (who will take a little time off to heal up some injuries)

>After Rollins goes over Trips at SS ACTUALLY GET THE AUTHORITY OFF TV FOR A PROLONGED PERIOD AND HAVE SHANE BE GM OR HAVE HIM NAME SOMEONE ELSE AS GM

>Womens and Tag Titles are kinda unimportant just let them have a nice healthy division and some good feuds/matches occsionally, these arent the big draws though
>>
>>1300757
yup
>>
By going back to this era
>>
>>1300881
>Batista's face
>>
>>1300751
Im not. Im 6' 5"
>>
well, ffirst thing is we'd want to make the bookers start booking around the fans reactions. if a face gets booed like fuck, maybe he should react in accordance to that instead of hamfisting some contrived reason for it like "he's got a presence that inspires passion! negative or positive!"
>>
File: batistacamekekin.png (19KB, 77x68px) Image search: [Google]
batistacamekekin.png
19KB, 77x68px
>>1300911
>>
>>1300941
You done good.
>>
>>1300718
>OMG BRING BAKKK THE ATTITOOD N THE NEKKID LADYSSSSS!!!!! REEEEEE!!!!
Begging on my knees at this point, Carter. Have sex for the first time
>>
>>1300610
forget about the mythical casual. they don't exist. double down on the hardcores, because they actually do.

hardcores right now are to the wwe what blacks are to the democratic party
>>
>>1300913
Lying is a sin.
>>
>>1300947
this, honestly. stop trying to book your product like you're trying to get new fans. book it like you want to keep the fans you got.
>>
> Fire at least half of creative
> Let wrestlers talk like themselves, make them live their gimmicks
> Brand split
> Bring back cruiserweight title
> Bring back KOTR and a big deal(one of 4 ways to move from one brand to another)
> Do more backstage promos

I think that could at least make it interesting. And if its interesting hopefully people will watch it.
>>
>>1300977
Like the biggest issue isn't that they're trying to attract new fans. Thats fine.

The issue is that they're insulting their existing audience and making themselves look stupid for new audiences while doing it.
>>
>>1300610

take the belt off roman
>>
Brand Split, RAW and NXT, real competition. This is the only way.
>>
>>1301048
This
>>
>>1301048
THIS!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1300610
Finish the "evil boss" storyline for good. It's been going on for way too fucking long. WWE needs to have a neutral President/Commissioner/GM like Jack Tenney or Hisashi Shinma.

Less people on the creative staff, hire known, efficient, talented bookers and begin a show bible (if they don't already have one, which I doubt they do.) Less people on creative means less going back and forth through ideas and you have a better communication since there's less people involved (too many chiefs for the indians.)

Brand Split. IC and TV champion on Raw, US and Tag on smackdown, WWEWHC and woman champion pull double duty. NXT gets 2-3 people drafted per year.

Stop doing Hell in a Cell as a PPV and bring back Cyber Sunday. HiaC matches feel much much intense when they're announced at the last moment.

And I think that's it.

>>1301058
You've got the wrong trip on, fuckhead.
>>
>>1301083
>Finish the "evil boss" storyline for good. It's been going on for way too fucking long.

it makes even less sense these days when it comes to how they get "personal"

HHH and Steph hate Roman, dean and the uso's so damn much literally Just fire them. and then even more so, Roman beats HHH and Steph. WHo sign his paycheck you've won nothing but more contempt from your employer

literally nothing about corrupt boss vs the underdog storyline makes sense when thought about from an objective standpoint
>>
>>1301346
The key to Austin/Vince was that Stone Cold was the biggest moneymaker in the company by far, so he couldn't just fire him.

What's stopping Vince from canning a box-office bust like Ramen?
>>
>>1301350
>What's stopping Vince from canning a box-office bust like Ramen?
literally nothing.

what's fucking more egregious is Steph basically said Roman's replacable. that he's a cog in the machine and is easily replacable. That is fucking insane and buries pretty much all the shuperstars with a single sentence
>>
>>1301357
Steph is a burial machine.

Even Trips was never this bad.
>>
>>1301360
not to mention her need to slap around midcarders like it's her literal job
>>
>>1301357
At this point wwe is the draw
>>
>>1300943

kek
>>
>brand split
>have raw be pg with entertainers like dolph
>make smackdown pg-13 with based mic talkers like bmj

solved
>>
>>1301371
Explains the record low ratings!
>>
>>1301430
wwe is shit
>>
By collectively growing the fuck up, because it's really not as bad as we make it out to be.
>>
>>1301460
Kys beato you greasy spic
>>
>>1301460
Sucking Vince's dick won't get you a job beato
>>
Ryback
Big show
Cage

Big fucking guys

It uses to be when people thought of wwe they think of big huge guys like hulk, Kevin Nash, test, even the rock with his big fucking legs. Now wwe is skinny little faggots like dean, ziggler, sami zayn
>>
>>1301471
>It uses to be when people thought of wwe they think of big huge guys like ... Kevin Nash, test,

KEK
>>
>>1300618
On a scale from 1 to Kayfabe, I'd say you're rocking a turbo-mark bout now.
>>
>>1301483
But everything he said about Shane is legit.
>>
>>1301471
Stop posting, Vince.
>>
>>1301555
Bret hart said the same thing a week ago
>>
>>1301471
hehe meme...
>>
>>1301471
>Kevin Nash, test
>draws
hella f'n epic
>>
>>1302137
>hehe i said my catchphrase hehe
>>
>>1302143
Gain height
>>
>>1301483
Fuck off Haitch
>>
>Push the shield away from the titles
>Add more titles or split the brand again

There's currently a roster of over 60 superstars and only 2 are in the title picture
>>
>>1302683
>60 superstars

are you sure? I can only recall 10 off the top of my head
>>
I think the main thing is focus on improving creative, if you get a decent team, they can make content entertaining for any age range.
Focus on slower paced storylines, rather than having feuds that last 3 weeks, hopefully though a newer, smaller writing team would sort this issue.

Once whatever deal WWE may have with the USA network currently, when it runs out, cut the amount advertising, because really Raw probably isn't far off 2 hours already, we just have to sit through so many ad breaks, while it's a financial risk, I think ratings would be more consistent throughout the show this way, lets say with this Raw becomes around about 2 and a half hours, still plenty of time for advertising, but gives a bit more room.

Stop cutting to break during matches if it can be helped, the camera work and production as a whole seems to really have dropped in the past year, and interrupting matches really ruins the flow of an episode.

Don't change TV ratings, at least for now; there's probably too much invested from family friendly sponsors.
However, consider changing Pay Per Views to a slightly higher rating, maybe even just PG-14, something to give them a bit of edge and make them feel special as opposed to the present situation where they basically just feel like Raw on a Sunday.

Kids don't really have easy access to PPVs anyway, so the issue of age rating isn't so big, if parents are happy to pay for the Network for their kids so they can watch PPVs then they make that choice.

There's other changes I'd probably make in regards to staff too, specifically removing JBL or moving him to smackdown; he's really starting to get stale and his commentary is quite poor these days.
>>
The biggest problem, is RAW being 3 hours and Smackdown not being very different. It should be obvious to them, with NXT seemingly being a great draw.

Brand split when everyone is healthy, hopefully that means that wrestlers also get another day off every week to reduce future injuries to talent. Make both shows 2 hours long with no changes to NXT.

They could probably shuffle up the writing/creative team as well. They need better storylines that actually work to the talents of each wrestler. Guys like Kalisto are dead in the water because they aren't giving him anything to play to his strengths, he is coming off as a weak timid character. ADR and Rusev are way too talented to be jobbing and fighting for the US championship.

It says a lot when your A+ players of 2016 are AJ Styles and Chris Jericho. Rollins and Cena will join them when they come back.
>>
>>1303038

you're probably right about less commercials and non-interrupted matches would drive ratings up at least a bit.. however I don't think they could do that unless they ran all their content exclusively on the Network.
>>
1st i hardly watch the current product....because it sucks.

You got a 3 hour raw take the first hour and give it to the women. Let it be know that is what people will get..have at least 4 womens matches in that hour. Give them something to do.
Cut all the fucking talking which is what made me quit watching wrestling the first place...backstage interveiws will take place of all the fucking jabbering in the ring.
Take the fucking toy belt off Samoa Frank (reigns) or if he must have it. Start an angle hardly noticable at first of the refs fast counting for Samoa Frank or missing challengers pins for a couple of seconds and dont talk about it for a couple of months. Let the fans figure it out and get pissed then have Vincent the owen killer come out and deny everything or say there will be an investigation amd all the while keep Samoa Frank winning by technicallities and such keep this whole angle going for about a year. Maybe 8 guys have beat him but not won...those 8 in a small tourny to make #1 contender...a ton of things you could do with this story and Samoa Frank would draw a shit ton of real heat..
All the while cena makes his comeback (i hate cena but vince will have him break flairs record) so let it be known thats his goal. Have HgH say he has to win every other title first. Make each one a pay per veiw thing till WM Make him win AWA,UWF (could be trademark issues here) WCW,(tv,internationa,us) they own all of those companies... Again i hate cena but it would tie him up for the better part of a year.
Give Ryder back the IC belt!
Make the tag belts worth something.
>>
>>1300913
i bet you have a 14 inch cock too
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.