[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sooo, what do you guys think about him? Insane or awesome?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Cornetteface.jpg (5KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
Cornetteface.jpg
5KB, 221x228px
Sooo, what do you guys think about him? Insane or awesome?
>>
A bitter, irrelevant old man who doesn't realise his own obsolescence.
>>
>>1299300
He does.

He still respect kayfabe so he works the smarks like you
>>
>>1299313
> respects kayfabe
> makes a living off shoots

But sure, he's just "working" me right pal? His atrocious run as booker of ROH was just "working" me too, yeah?
>>
The first thing I ever saw from Cornette was his shoot rants on guys like Vince Russo, The Kliq, and McMahon, which I though were brilliant at first. Then I started to notice he would rant about new guys like Owens, or Nakamura, and then I started to realize a lot of his opinions are shit, he's out of touch with the industry, and I discovered a lot of his stories are bullshit he makes up for attention. I bet anything the WWE has offered him a Hall of Fame spot for years but he's too much of a bitter old has-been to move on and accept it.
>>
>>1299314
>Getting worked by based corny

Stay upset smark
>>
>>1299329
>shitposting

The only thing sadder than this fossil is you sucking his shriveled old nuts.
>>
>>1299333
being upset that i'm right and your wrong. Enjoy being a loser in life kid.
>>
>>1299336
>your wrong. Enjoy being a loser in life kid.

top lel

Stay in school, junior.
>>
>>1299331
Those two were just examples. He hates almost any newcomer to the industry because they don't fit his outdated mold of a "Rassler". If it's not two bodybuilders grappling and doing chestslaps for 30 minutes, he writes it off as "flippy bullshit"
>>
>>1299338
Oh, did i hurt your feelings?

Show me where i hurt you, and i'll make you feel muchs better
>>
>>1299343
> it's the dumb-as-fuck shitter again

And no I will not go out with you fagboy
>>
>>1299300
this
>>
>>1299348
> it's the dumb-as-fuck shitter again

Didn't know you like talking to yourself there lad.
>>
>>1299353
> /asp/ie 'bants'
Cringing hard
Fuck off back to the Applesteve thread
>>
>>1299353
> this fucking child-like level of non-bants

At least you got everything in that sentence correct. Good for you. Maybe you'll pass that English pop quiz tomorrow.
>>
>>1299284
A lot of the right ideas but for the most part a bitter, out of touch, blowhard who takes wrestling way too seriously. Seriously, listen to him flipping his shit over joey Ryan's dick spot and colt cabanas general goofiness. It's a fake sport, it doesn't have to bee 100% serious all the time
>>
>>1299284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiXNGExK1MA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCzhdfK5wRc

his rants are the best
>>
>>1299317
>and I discovered a lot of his stories are bullshit he makes up for attention
Sauce?
>>
File: 1423619930843.jpg (17KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1423619930843.jpg
17KB, 200x200px
>Cornette
>awesome

I imagine the only people who like Cornette are folks who are a little newer to wrestling and begin to indulge in older stuff, then hear what he has to say about the business and Russo then go "YEAH! YOU TELL THEM MAN!", then you realize he has been saying the same shit about the same thing for years and is still butt blasted over shit that happened 20 years ago.
>>
>>1300797
i like ryback but he's right.

also lucha underground is shit, so i agree with him on there too
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.