[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Dolph and Corbin be able to live up to the legacy of Ryback?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (50KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 470x313px
Will Dolph and Corbin be able to live up to the legacy of Ryback?
>>
THE PRESHOW STOPPER
>>
>2 No Disqualification Matches on the Card
>US Title Match doesn't have a stip
>Fatal 4-Way has No DQ as just an added stip
>WACKY XD Cage Match

I hate Extreme Rules can we fucking please kill this PPV and go back to the 4 PPV at best format of the 80's and 90's
>>
>>1298737
>wrestling Dolph Ziggler on the preshow

JUST
>>
>Roidbotch
>legacy
Pretty sure they can be better than wet dog shit in a paper bag.
>>
>>1298800

There match was moved on the fucking pre-show so that the McMahon's could get their fucking 20 minutes of shit in

That 8 minutes they got on the Pre-Show wasn't even terrible what sucked was the Roll-Up ending.
>>
>>1298737
The graphic is terrible jesus do they have enough shit on the bottom?
>>
>>1298737
Borin corbin
>>
>>1298754
The 4 Way is going to be fucking based.
Also, 4 Way's are innately No DQ, like Triple Threats are.
>>
>>1299361
Much like the tag match was, it'll be 3 talented, entertaining wrestlers...and The Miz.
>>
>>1299364
I don't think he's as bad as people say he is, and he'll play his part as the heater with Maryse well.
Crowds will hate him interrupting the other guys' spots and generally fucking with the flow of the match, and revel in the satisfaction when it goes awry and he gets flipped on or uppercutted or some shit.
>>
>>1299367
> Zayn vs. Owens / Zayn vs. Cesaro
> needing a heater

Miz a shitter, brah. Putting him in the same ring as those guys is like putting Roma in The 4 Horsemen.
>>
>>1299369
It doesn't need a heater, but I think it'll benefit from one, just to interject some antics into the pure working ability the other three bring.
If only because, lets be honest, you could throw fucking Titus in there with those three, and he couldn't hope to slow their roll(s, in Owens case).
>>
>>1299372
Titus managed to have not one but TWO bad matches against Zayn back in NXT so your analogy doesn't really hold up.

> pure working ability

Yes, because those Zayn & Owens guys aren't known for their character either. Please stop posting.
>>
>>1298754
Welcome to PG era.
Where our Wreslters can't beat the fucking shit out of each other anymore despite the fact that one of the matches of the year last year was Brock vs Taker Hell in a Cell where they MURDERED each other, and we all loved it, but still no sign of change.
>>
>>1299377
What are you so mad about?
I never said they didn't have character, I'm just saying the blend of ability they bring that towers over Miz's will mesh with what he brings in a way that benefits the overall match, and doesn't really hope to detract from the quality of it because of the sheer talent in the ring.
Also, Titus and Zayn going 1v1 is one thing, he's 50% of that equation, he absolutely can fuck it up.
But throwing him in there with three other guys that all dwarf him, even he couldn't monkey-wrench that.
>>
>>1299386
>Miz's will mesh with what he brings in a way that benefits the overall match,

First time for everything I suppose.

Miz is useless and terrible.
>>
>>1299391
Well, I guess you're entitled to your opinion, even if you are far too pissy about it.
But do you genuinely think that Miz could drag down those three? He's not incapable of being carried, and the emphasis will be on them. I just think his chickenshit character will interject some easy-made fan-satisfaction when Zayn/Cesaro fuck him up as he tries to pull some shit.
>>
>>1299396
I have faith in Miz's ability to consistently make everything worse, yes.
>>
>>1299397
The problem with Miz other than the fact he's not a good wrestler is his gimmick makes no sense.
He acts like he's a major star, when his resume includes
>Stared in 3 shitty movies
>Headlined the Worst WM of PG era and contender of all time
>Was a part of Tough Enough, which has never produced a talent worth shit. The biggest one being Ryback
>>
>>1299436
>implying gimmica have to make sense you fucking mark
>that guy isnt a real voodoo shaman
>that guy isnt 7ft tall
>that guy cant be dead for real how is he alive?
>No one can really conjour flames from nothing this isnt real
>>
>>1299436
I think his gimmick is meant to be ironic in that he thinks he is a huge star when he has only been in a few really shitty movies
>>
>>1299480
this
>>
>>1299480
Well Irony is never funny so...
I just hope there's someone who pulls up DVD sales of Marine 3, 4 and Santa's Little Helper and then compare it to the sales of merch to other super stars.
I can tell you right now KO's shirts probably sold more than Marine 4
>>
>>1299504
The point is that they were all shitty straight to dvd movies but he thinks he is a movie star because he was in them. Its meant to be comedic. How is it so hard to understand
>>
>>1299330

Needs Twitch.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.