[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey doods. So I am pretty new to wrasslin (started watchan in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: stonecoldmp5.jpg (134KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
stonecoldmp5.jpg
134KB, 468x312px
Hey doods. So I am pretty new to wrasslin (started watchan in 2014). What are the must watch stuff? What are the recommended stuff on the WWE Network?
>>
>>1294376
Melina vs Alicia Fox
>>
>>1294376

Lucha Underground
>>
Anything with Dean Ambrose is good.

The current feud with him and Jericho is god tier
>>
Don't listen to the 'man' above me
>>
>>1294385
I watched a bit of it. Seems good.
>>1294378
Which one?
>>1294387
I do like Jericho
>>1294395
Dean isn't gud?
>>
Money in the Bank 2011
>>
>>1294376
Start from the first Raw. It'll be difficult at first but you'll get a greater appreciation for when the Attitude Era kicks in and Stone Cold's influence on the product
>>
>>1294539
Is that with CM Punk?
>>1294550
I did watch the first episode. I will finish it. Is there any companion shows like Smackdown at the time?
>>
>>1294607
Dean ambrose sucks pham , dont listen to dean autist.
>>
Every WM between 1998 and 2004
>>
Daniel Bryan vs Triple H Wrestlemania 30 and the Main event as well.

CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar Summerslam.

Royal Rumble triple threat WWE championship match.
>>
>>1294396
Dean is good, but his dumb-as-fuck tripcunt is a maroon.

Ambrose's feud with Regal in FCW is must-see.
>>
Capitol Punishment 2011 was the greatest PPV this decade.
>>
Austin v. Bret Hart at Wrestlemania XIII

No Way Out 2001 (just Austin v HHH if you can't be arsed to watch the whole thing)
>>
Triple Threat for the Women's Title at WM32 was a absolute 5 star match.
>>
>>1294376

If you really want to get into wrestling, you should start with Monday Night Wars. WCW's Nitro vs WWF's RAW

Start at May 27, 1996 Nitro when Scott Hall returned to WCW after leaving the WWF. That was the begin of The Outsiders and later on NWO.

You can start watching both brands since january of 1996, if you are curious about it since begin of the year. It's up to you. Don't watch 1995, it's not worth it. IMO it is a awful year.

Since 97 it starts getting better and better. You can watch it until 2004/2005. Or go further. Again, it's up to your curiosity.

Smackdown did start at August 26, 1999. It's also worth watching those days until 2004-ish since it was good because of quality of roster.
>>
>>1295093

After watching ti all, you can go back in time and start watching from late 80's. 96-01 WCW is good but it just can't match the early stuff

1989-1994 is the best run in company history for old school fans, with 1992 not even coming close to being bettered from an in ring standpoint. You have the wonderful Dangerous Alliance vs WCW/Sting's Squadron feud which produced some amazing tags, Steamboat vs Rude Beach Blast 1992 for the US Title is one of the greatest matches in US history, WarGames 1992 is hand's down the best WarGames of all time and an all time classic match.

The Flair/Steamboat series of matches in 1989 leading into the Funk/Flair GAB and I Quit classics, Steamboat's return post WWF in the classic Steamboat/Rhodes vs Arn Anderson/Zbyszko tag match. Sting/Flair, Flair/Luger, Flair/Sting vs Slater/Muta, Sting/Vader series, Dustin Rhodes vs Vader feud, Dustin Rhodes vs Bunkhouse Buck feud leading into WarGames 1994 with maniacal Terry Funk etc. Just an incredible consistency of quality wrestling mixed with brilliant feuds and angles.

Tag Team wrestling was at a premium with the Rock n Roll Express vs Midnight Express, and Midnight Express vs Southern Boys tags from 1990 both being all time classics, the Dangerous Alliance was one of the finest stables in wrestling history who's entire run led to some brilliant matches similar to Evolution in 2004.

1995 and afterwards just cannot come close to replicating that period of quality old school wrestling, though the Sting-Hogan build leading into Starrcade 1997 as well as Eddie Guerrero's entire 1997 heel run being one of the best years for a professional wrestler ever did help to produce some quality in WCW's later years.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.