[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this guy the equivalent of jesus for the wwe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: stonecoldwhat.jpg (116KB, 900x547px) Image search: [Google]
stonecoldwhat.jpg
116KB, 900x547px
is this guy the equivalent of jesus for the wwe?
>>
No that's Rock
>>
>>1294176
I'd say both of them were revolutionary, and connected with the fans very well.
>>
File: Carl Ouellet.jpg (19KB, 369x193px) Image search: [Google]
Carl Ouellet.jpg
19KB, 369x193px
>>1294174

Pic attatched. Think about it.
>>
>>1294174
"No"
>>
>>1294206
WHAT?
>>
>>1294174

Yes.

>>1294176

He's the judas.
>>
>>1294174

Pretty much. Stone Cold saved the then-WWF from the jaws of death when he won King of the Ring in 1996 and cut the 3:16 promo.
>>
>>1294174
I think as time goes by he's going to fade a bit in history. His run was huge, but brief compared to many others, and the number of great matches he has is countable on two hands.
>>
>>1294545
But also he is Jesus when consider he's the biggest guy that could come back for one more match.

When you see Stone Cold wrestling for the WWE again you should be very concerned for the future of the company because it means they're in a really bad spot. Stone Cold's return is the ultra super mega nuclear panic button option.
>>
JeriGOAT is Paul
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.